I was visited by a loli goddess on omegle today who did whatever I asked will I be arrested Yea Forumsros?

I was visited by a loli goddess on omegle today who did whatever I asked will I be arrested Yea Forumsros?

Attached: Screenshot_20190502-235649.jpg (1080x2220, 1.09M)

depends, text chat or video chat?

Did you record it? Post screen shots for proper analysis

I was to busy jerking at mach speed in fear that she would leave to screenshot or record.

Drop the evidence in a Dropbox or something, so we can review the evidence and give you a more informed opinion.

That's a Shane. I doubt anything will come off it

Shame*

Agreed dropbox or it didnt happen

What tag did you use on omegle

What tage did you use on omegle

I have a feeling it might have been pre recorded despite the text matching her typing but I dont care either way I came buckets.

ALWAYS ALWYAS ALWAYS HAVE SCREEN RECORD ON WHEN ON THERE YOU PEASANT

Wasn't prepared to record but I will be on omegle day and night ready for round 2.

What tags did you use

so this kinda thing happens sometimes?

None just video chat.

A lot more than you think. You have to have crazy patience and basically a full day off in hopes for you to score sometimes. There's been the lucky days though when you find someone in under 30 minutes

Attached: 2235152301.jpg (2112x1614, 142K)

U son of bloody bastard cunt mother u did bad ur an fucking bloody bastard

Tags are a great way of never finding anybody that doesn't just skip instantly

Were you sitting with your dick out?

Yes

Attached: 2186F844-2B6E-47E4-BC23-800549929C35.png (946x673, 619K)

I have no video evidence but she started eating an orange. Any of you serious pedos remember a video like that?

not really, i tend to ignore webcams and solo vids... i prefer to see some action in my pizza

I don't understand how you don't know if she was real or not, but you stated "she did whatever I asked" is she whatever you asked that means she was real right?...

I'm still a little skeptical and in aww that I actually met a love on omegle I guess.

May I suggest suicide op?

Loli pages?

No, no. We aren-, I mean the FBI isn't interested in you small-timers. But just out of curiosity, is that your real IP or are you hiding behind 7 proxies?

Attached: 6946f4456f9e281f4de6d4eb1ca5cca1--cops.jpg (236x211, 10K)

Live*

Your fucked user, little did you know it was actually a FBI nigger dressed up like a Loli

Attached: 007B2A19-833A-4CC9-9248-2F346299E1D6.jpg (750x931, 635K)

Holy forehead

Don’t be mean she’s just a cute little girl

Attached: D654ACAF-BBDB-4EC3-A55C-5C7F0739AA68.jpg (800x1200, 226K)

I sneezed. And my heart jumped. Healthy heart.

How do you get a woman on there? not interested in loli

I mean this one's fine, but the other one is one angle away from being related to the coneheads

Copy paste text on what you want and roll the dice until one stays

What do you say and how do you not get banned?

You won't get banned if you censor your wording a bit but also still state what you want. You can pretty much say whatever is in your perverted little heart. But try to keep relatively short as most don't want read a book and will skip instantly. Mind you this can be time consuming.

Also a big dick and nice body helps. I have had more luck on groups of girls wanting to participate instead of just one by herself