Storytiem! The rules are simple, if our heroine Emily is impregnated or forced to cum, she loses! Good luck user!

Storytiem! The rules are simple, if our heroine Emily is impregnated or forced to cum, she loses! Good luck user!

Attached: Emily1.jpg (2448x3264, 705K)

I impregnate her and that forces her to cum.

The end.

This will be quicker than usual tonight. We have three possible adventures for Emily:

1) Escape from Concordia (fantasy with orcs, lizard men, wolves, etc)
2) College party (humiliation, drugging, gangbang)
3) Tutoring at the local highschool (BBC, Shota)

>798805353
I can also re run:
4) Escape from the breeding camp
5) Volunteer mission trip to African/Middle East

College party

dubs have spoken

i'd prefer no date rape drugs overpowing is cool thoigh

Wtf. Ewww
Also,hail trump

Number 1

do something

Attached: meanmommypepe.jpg (1210x671, 71K)

Emily is at a college party at Concordia University. She has just arrived, and is anxious about studying for her basket-weaving final tomorrow. What does Emily do?
1) Try to return to the student dormitories to refresh her basket-weaving skills.
2) Drink until she forgets about tomorrow.
3) Try socializing with some of her classmates.

Impossible scenario: there are no college parties without date rape drugs. Sorry.

Emily has made up her mind - that final is only worth about 30% of her grade, she can probably get a poor grade on it and still pass basket-weaving. Secure in her thoughts, she makes her way through the party looking for something to drink. What does she decide upon?
1) Pixie Water: 15% alcohol, very sweet, should be good for getting a nice buzz.
2) Generic fantasy booze name: 45 alcohol, getting into the fun stuff.
3) Ogre's Blood: 95% alcohol, time to get fucked up!!

Emily makes her way over to a small group of Jousting majors, and, after some light back-and-forth, starts hitting back shots of Ogre's Blood. After three, she's starting to feel a little bit better about her situation in life. With newfound confidence, she...
1) Keeps pounding them back. She's no quitter!
2) Tries socializing with some of the Jousting majors. They look kind of cute.
3) Now is the perfect time to practice basket-weaving!

Emily's really going for it, and the Jousting majors are all too happy to oblige her! After a non-certain number of shots of Ogre's Blood, the world is now decidedly blurrier than it was a few minutes ago. Emily...
1) What's that, over there?
2) Heeeeey everybody~
3) Look at what I can do!

Emily reaches into her backpack, pulls out her practice Basket-Weaving setâ„¢, and gets to work! Strangely enough, the alcohol is helping her out... maybe? She's attracting a crowd, and...
1) Completely fucks it up. Goodness.
2) Does an adequate job, more than enough to pass the final.
3) Basket goddess!!

Sweat beads on Emily's forehead as she continues her work, her fingers moving like they've never moved before, until, with a final flourish, she presents the stunned onlookers with...

The perfect basket.

The party is silent, save for the sound of a glass dropping from an onlooker's hand and shattering upon the ground. Emily stands up, wobbling slightly, and grins happily. Suddenly, she feels a small hand on her shoulder, and turns to see who it is.

"Hi, I'm Proxima," a slender and familiar fae says, "and I'm the President of the Concordian University's Journalism club. Could I interview on your basket-weaving prowess? It'd just take a minute!" Emily...
1) Politely declines the offer.
2) Heck yes!!
3) Pukes.

Emily extolls the virtue not only of her basket, but of her basket-weaving class, the basket-weaving major, and the importance of baskets to Concordian society. Perhaps it's because of her drunken eloquence, or the really awesome basket, but her interview catches on in Concordia like wildfire, making her a star in her now incredibly prominent program.

Three years later, Emily is a happily and perpetually drunk basket artisian, who has revitalized Concordia's nascent basket-weaving industry and brought about economic dividends for her local community. As she succeeded without being impregnated or forced to cum, she truly has won!

The End!

I would like to dedicate this short roleplaying session to the OP, wherever they may have gone.

Good ending user.

Attached: IMG_20190502_211833_713.jpg (750x737, 55K)

Thank you! I hope you enjoyed it.

more of op girl

Attached: c.jpg (547x1024, 140K)

Well shit

for her pics volafile org/r/wpe4nmt4

empty room?