Hey guys

Hey guys,

To cut a long story short me and my ex had a very messy breakup and we've been broken up for 7 months and not been in any contact whatsoever for the past 2 months

I heard recently through a mutual friend that she's been going out with someone new for a month now and while talking to him I also mentioned I had a motorbike crash recently and had to go to hospital (nothing serious thankfully, the bike just needed a new headlight) and a day or so later my ex messaged my mom on whatsapp asking about the accident and whether or not I was ok.

So before doing anything my mom called me to ask what I think she should do and she suggested not replying at all because of the way she treated me and it would be the most likely way for her to reach out to me and I agreed.

Also worth noting she was the one that blocked me everywhere and afterwards for around a week or 2 I became the cliche pathetic ex, but I know now that I was in the wrong for that and have improved myself.

So now it's 5 days after she messaged my mom and my mom still hasn't opened the message to show that she's seen it.

The mutual friend has told me he's on my side and offered to ask her to unblock me but I told him that would just make things worse and he let me know before hand that he was telling her about the crash and asked if I was ok with it.

Also I think I had moved on for the past month but something about her messaging my mom and showing she still cared has got her back on my mind again.

Now I know my chances are very slim as she's with someone new but I really want to hear other peoples thoughts and gameplans on how I should go forward with this to maximise my chances of fixing things with her

Attached: wisconsin-teletubby.jpg (577x471, 61K)

beat her new boyfriend up and establish dominance

Dude I know it's not easy but just try to leave her in the past. I'm going though my own breakup right now and it's not a fun time, but it's what's best if the relationship wasn't healthy

I know man I know.

That's the best advice I can get but as I'm sure you know from going through a breakup yourself things aren't always that easy when emotions and feelings are involved.

If I could lose all feelings for her trust me I would.

Also Things were perfect up until the last month of our relationship, I got super depressed over family stuff and gained a ton of weight (like a stone and a half) and I could tell in the last two weeks she was losing interest and she ended it over a argument so trivial I forget what it was about.

Since then I've lost all the weight and I feel better mentally.

Also worth noting we were together for a year.

I was with my ex for 3 years. We broke up for 5 months. Got back together for another 6 months and we broke up again. It hurt worse than it did the first time. I know it fucking sucks, but don’t get back with her man. Your odds aren’t that great.

Dubs of truth

Look, you're not alone. I catch myself hoping for us to get back together from time to time. But I also know if I do that and nothing changes, we're just goint to be a toxic mess.
I don't kknow your whole situation, but you need to make sure that if you're going to try and make someting happen, that if something does work out, you'll be in an okay position.

FUCKING TARD
DONT GO WITH THE BITCH
She just realised her new man is shit and want you back, you will fall, 3 month of sex and hapiness and she'll leave again, and you'll kys

/thread

There's no way of knowing whether or not she wants me back at the moment, all her messaging my mom means is that she still cares.

You dont .
Run as far as possible
She maybe wants contact because she's missing you and there is a chance you could get back together but after some time she will notice again ehy she left you and its all fucked from there . You could also just hit her up and straight up ask what she wants but I don't know .
You do you I guess . But remember I told you

she's doing that thing cunts do, where they get in contact to gloat. You choose to agree out of diplomacy assuming nah she just wants to be friends.

It's absolutely pointless. If you want to join in, just get your mum to drop a text saying you're fine. And then formalities.

Move on.

Your instincts to ghost her and peace out are right. I was in a similar situation a year ago. Better off not even opening that can of worms and just continue moving on with your life

Well I feel like I've already made the change both mentally and physically.

One thing's for sure I'm a different person now than I was 7 months ago

Not sure whether or not she's actually missing me but I don't think I'd allow myself to get into the same situation that led to the breakup again.

I have a nasty feeling what you're saying is true. But I guess we'll have to see.

Well I feel like my moms choice to ghost her was more so that she'd reach out to me directly rather than going through my mom.

Wait and see*

Hi there op, just wanted to leave a reply here.
My girl broke up with me mid october last year.
Since then i blamed myself for that, a lot, my depression, my looks etc. But i realised that truly, all illussions set aside, i am not meant to be bothered by such whores in all of those manners.
Give yourself time, there are pleanty of people willing to give you love, and longing for some fake ass unloyal wormbag isnt gonna give you a chance to get to know eho you really are and who actually truly loves you...
Man i wish you the best. Love, user

Thanks user, I wish I could share your attitude to the whole thing.

Turn her boyfriend into bone broth and drink him

Man i know what your talking about... But i got no attitude... They use sex to get inside our heads.. and while i was listening patiently, longing for some acceptance and hope, she just poured despair and hopelessness into my head.

You are sacred, your life is meaningful.. dont sell it to some shadows, whores that have sludge in their heads. I understand, we're not all saints, but you wont be able to give yourself a chance and remember what youre all about if youre chasing someone who will never even have the potential to do something good in their life..
In your case the good you are trying to do is to find happiness..
In her case, she just wants a mate, so she can have it her way on him then...

Again, i aint got attitude, im just sad for us having to go through all this..
Dont ever try to go back to her, if she left, it doesnt matter no more, just trust me, try and go back home.

Yeah I get you man

Don’t be a faggot. She’s getting dicked down by some other dude. She’s probably went on the classic “cock rampage” most chicks go through after a breakup. So if you want to embarrass yourself even more to your social circle by looking like a beta cuck then sure reach out to her. But also people can still care about someone and worry about their well-being and safety and not want to get back with them. Plus your dumbass friend probably exaggerated the hell out of your crash. So she’s probably just legit worried.

Also side note, if there is a dnc or domestic shit involved definitely do not contact her...

Attached: 10857E66-9A93-4142-BB4C-D13DD0F02FCF.jpg (960x1280, 378K)

Ignore the fuck out of her... have your mom be your mouth. Tell your mom to tell her there was no accident and that she doesnt know what shes talking about, you're fine. Anything she says after that just tell your mom to be dismissive and just keep saying that you're doing great and your girl is taking care of you. Next step is to get a fucking friendly girl... anyone. It doesnt fucking matter who. It could be a cousin that she doesnt know... just to establish some evidence of a girl if necessary... completely ignore her. People hate mixed signals. She wont know what to make of your moms messages. First there was no accident and the last message is about your girl taking care of you... that shits gonna rattle around until she finally starts seeking answers. At this point shes pretty much yours to do with as you please.... troll her, fuck her again, lead her on, dismantle her relationship, build up the jealousy thing with the girl, whatever bro... the one who does the seeking is at a huge disadvantage. Go get your balls back.

>Money over bitches
>and above hoes
>is still my
>favorite love quote

Are you an adult?if yes act like it or are you 10 and your puppy died.make money fuck many different women or men.i don't think it matters like it use to.wear a dress fuck a goat.live beyond this three holed monkey.find a new one to spill seed inside her cum in her hair kiss her after she blows you.slip into a drug induced coma.be the man your dad couldn't be because he's a jew

There is one way to get your ex back.

Not try one fucking iota.

Only she can come back to you on her own terms.

THis is what you do. You get fit, you go out, you get laid. You get a new girl..... and guess what. When she comes crawling back and hits you with that 3 am text you just look at it and go.... Nah

The difference between men and women is that men are forced to grow from breakups. Women have too many options and are rarely incentivized to.

Leaving this thread now... Dude gl, move away from that ho, so help you god, cya

All you're doing is validating her and showing her that you need her more than she needs you.

She feels like she's "winning" by being with another man with you at her heels

You have to move on and start "winning" yourself. New girl, new shit in your life, new goals. Than she'll want to come back back like I said before maybe you won't. An awesome side effect of deciding enough is enough and moving on is that you actually move on. This feeling you have now felt under these different circumstances when you reverse the roles will seem so absurd. Why was I so needy? She really wasn't as good as I remembered. The best part is when she breaks up with this guy and comes back to you for comfort when you finally have sex again if you do this right shouldn't feel as good as it did. Like your favorite ice cream as a child now tasting too sweet with an adult palette. You'll see the rose tinted goggles for what they are.

Be stronk Yea Forumsro