Niggers are going extinct LOL

Niggers are going extinct LOL

Attached: southern-lynching_1937.jpg (482x421, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0jSVwZ8w3C4
harvardmagazine.com/2002/09/abolish-the-white-race.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>when the edgy 8 year old faggot discovers Yea Forums

Attached: edgy faggot.jpg (625x552, 101K)

Merican here.

Attached: 1553176388747.jpg (278x181, 6K)

t. cuckold libtard

Attached: how-does-the-collective-physical-and-mental-well-being-of-38771180.gif (500x340, 37K)

lol

Attached: 3199c26640c01872e4414a76734ddc8f.jpg (736x961, 144K)

fuck niggers

When the 45 year old Virgin shows off his meme from 2010

Think so? Where'd you get that data from?

What kind of Republican fucking asshole does shit like this?

it's true, white may fuck black men but white men will fuck the black out of those white women and the black will be gotten rid of in a matter of a few generations while niggers go extinct

and this assumption is based on what exactly?

get out your dick and do it yourself, faggot

that's a hoax. no white woman has ever fucked a black man only white men fuck black women

Attached: tumblr_marxq1je3o1qlsc3fo1_640.jpg (640x422, 83K)

ones with balls bigger than your little libcuck raisins and actually it was Democrats who did slavery

Attached: gettyimages-514907132-612x612.jpg (458x612, 70K)

Uh, there's a ton of photographic evidence to prove otherwise you know

OVER THE EDGE

idk i heard it somewhere

black people, especially do women tend to think that black men are traitors and selling out the black race and contributing to their own demise.

i was convinced at first but i can't remember fully, thought i'd mention it here.

infographics were made up by virgin cuckolds. white men fucked black women during slavery so much that they average American nigger has 20% white blood and 20% have a white man's Y chromosome

Attached: toni-sweets-curly-haired-takes-on-a-big-white-dick.gif (500x283, 629K)

Their birthrates say different.
You'll be a minority soon boy. Get used to it.

no u

Attached: 1516231566651.jpg (698x841, 138K)

30%* have a white man's Y chromosome actually

>idk i heard it somewhere
Somewhere. You heard it somewhere. And you're claiming its just a straight up fact? Hold yourself to higher standards user.

Attached: tumblr_o91e0trTgg1ua6e5oo1_500.jpg (500x401, 63K)

Attached: 1499454900314.jpg (500x500, 19K)

good thing we have genocide

Attached: small.jpg (1000x1333, 86K)

t. cuckold who sucks black dick

user why are you so insecure and afraid of black people? Is your pecker too small or did jamal fuck your mother? Your tantrum just looks pathetic and sad.

I'm not talking infographics. I mean actual pictures of white women fucking black men. You must have seen them since they get spammed all the time.

What's more, the fact that most blacks in the country have some white in them never mattered before. Whites always had the "one drop" rule where if there was even "One drop" of colored blood in them they weren't white anymore. So now you're saying its the other way around and even "one drop" of white blood makes them white?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

user plz

why have you saved pictures of gay black guys on your computer?

why do you defend niggers who do nothing for you? im not afraid of them ive beaten the shit out of 6 nigger males. I am afraid of pathetic liberal slime traitors who are shitting away every ounce of power the white race once had because you are lower testosterone sissy morons who can't under stand social power and male dominance

Which really turned out great for the last guys who attempted it. Have fun getting hanged. And do try to be less edgy when you get past your teen years. You don't want to feel that cringe when you are 30 and look back on your old comments and realize how stupid you were.

>only a fool
Yeah I know, i'm not the one who believes it as fact.

those are fake and made up by Jews. there's no proof a white woman has ever fucked a black man in the history of the world

Attached: tumblr_pdznnalosL1u3zqy8_540.jpg (540x492, 59K)

i don't either, i enjoy the reactions though.

what do you mean? the only people who could ever stop whites were whites. whites are the master race and could easily genocide everyone else on Earth

>why do you defend niggers?
Well because it never ends with just black guys. First you want to kill the blacks, and then you want to kill the jews, and then you want to kill the commies, and then you want to kill the atheists, and the gays, and the liberals, and the women who don't submit, and the list just keeps going.

Rather than all that, why don't we just put you in jail then we don't need to kill anyone?

to humiliate niggers

Attached: tumblr_p1017y9buE1w03j9do1_1280.jpg (922x1280, 217K)

What about white women with black babies?

Oh u

Attached: 15561217923170-b.jpg (1150x2473, 1.84M)

You've obviously never heard of Haiti.

I am an atheist and according to DNA im 3% Jewish.

never seen one and they could be adopted

are you humiliated by pictures of gay white dudes?

put me in jail for what? so your wife and daughters can get fucked by niggers and your race can die? is that what you want liberal cuck? I know that it is.

im embarrassed by it. it disgusts me

You're a delicate child aint you?

blacks outnumbered whites 10 to 1 and with a worldwide alliance among whites there would be no race that could defeat whites

Your type, the angry meth using white trash type with brawn but no brains. You are on the bottom of the heap in this modern society of ours. You talk like a child and type this vitriolic shit.. because it bothers you so fucking much that it takes away all your energy. All that fucking hate and for what? There wont be a racewar. There won't be genocide. There will be slow and steady change and you'd better be ready to adapt. Pick up a book.

you like to blow niggers. don't you, cuck?

glad you helping us produce mixed babies!
we stay united to destroy the whites
blacks are not endangered - we are fertile and potent so we have many black kids:)

Attached: 1497071350375.jpg (515x570, 70K)

Well for attempted murder. Since that's a crime. What's more, I don't have a wife or kids, and if I did, according to
This guy, that never happens. So why would I be concerned about something that doesn't exist?

Why? You're not gay right?

Attached: tumblr_oyfpmphWck1w5fdfmo1_1280.jpg (1161x1280, 245K)

liberals like you are dying off. the more right wing people are the higher their birthrates

Blacks outnumbered whites, On the Island, but the whites were French, and the French government at the time was run by Napoleon Bonaparte, who if you remember conquered all of Europe. If he could triumph over all the whites in Europe, how come he couldn't stomp the Haitians?

non sequiter.

attempted murder on whom?

Attached: 1483579512824.jpg (800x450, 46K)

So this picture should disgust you because they'res a gay white man who has sex with gay black men.

>"WAAHH I HATE GROUP X"
>"therefore anyone who doesn't want be to commit genocide must be X"
DURRRRRRrr
Guess what faggot, we are reasonable people who read your pointless drivel and simply disagree with it because you sound like a fucking nutcase. Openly hostile racist jackass who calls for genocide. Go stand on a crate in a street corner and see how much support you get with those ideas. Oh shit, it turns out that most people just want to be happy, content and love another. Not spout insane shit about murdering people because of the color of their skin :)

The blacks you are going to try and genocide.

there wasn't the same technology then as now. it was a much harder process to transport troops. now look at the Belgian Congo and tell me how that one worked out for nigger LMFAO

Sauce, please.

Attached: 8704d4d5ffd1c315ac8e2c805a585764.jpg (1011x768, 73K)

Attached: DCEiExiXcAEtqL2.jpg (693x558, 55K)

Attached: photo_2019-04-28_08-15-28 (2).jpg (1111x768, 63K)

lol you are retarded

de

Attached: thughunter862912.jpg (700x466, 94K)

wdwd

Attached: tumblr_mv8baxNk7r1rqn8olo1_1280.jpg (1280x854, 199K)

Attached: DzqYX5hUYAAmfpy.jpg large.jpg (1128x767, 69K)

Please, i need sauce.

Attached: ssssssss.jpg (862x472, 39K)

im not trying to genocide anyone you cuck. youre fucking stupid. im posting pictures off google

Attached: CpHkOMwUkAAQOlv.jpg (987x1024, 326K)

dccddcdccd

Attached: tumblr_n01c6uBg0g1s65wxto1_500.jpg (500x330, 38K)

So? The Blacks on the island didn't have any better technology, the french had a powerful Navy and heavy guns. Why couldn't they beat the Haitians?

black bois

Attached: sissypublicnogs.gif (500x375, 493K)

Yeah but you said
>good thing we have genocide
Meaning, you've got the desire to commit genocide, and will if the colored population starts to outnumber the whites.

okay ill give you the 80k that the blacks killed in haiti. how bout the millions of blacks killed in Belgian Congo?

Yeah but who's in charge of the Congo currently? The Belgians or the Blacks?

Genocide has more than one definition. Not all of them involve murder hence white genocide

I hate niggers

The Europeans willingly gave up their colonies so that says nothing about who would win in war.

genocide doesn't require murder

Attached: genocide-definition[1].jpg (637x481, 84K)

No it doesn't it has one.
Genocide
noun
noun: genocide; plural noun: genocides
the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.

Like Homocide.
hom·i·cide
/ˈhäməˌsīd/
noun NORTH AMERICAN
the deliberate and unlawful killing of one person by another; murder.
"he was charged with homicide"

I mean you can call it whatever you want but that doesn't mean its the definition.

What you'll find is that poor and dumb people are the ones that breed the most. Because they aren't intelligent enough to make sure their finances are in order before creating another retarded inbred kid. You see trailer park hogs with 8 kids. Same with black people, latinos.

However, people are slowly becoming more liberal in many ways, generation by generation. Look at Texas. It's larger cities are quite.. shall we say, progressive. It happens slowly, every day. People get called out on their racism and they get that it's not tolerated in public. All that's left is cowards who turn their impotent rage into anonymous posts on the internet and think "their side" will somehow rise up.

Wait a few years. Grow out of your hatred and you'll start enjoying life more.

Attached: this is you.jpg (1536x2048, 512K)

a good one.

Then what does the death toll matter? What about Rhodesia? Are the whites still in charge there?

All edge

Attached: C383B9CD-9C4A-4FD0-91F4-FD90F58095A4.png (500x282, 148K)

>it's a fucking rhodesia autist
you werent even born when that shit went down
you are as bad as any wehraboo who sits in his basement jerking off to hitler whilst wearing a stahlhelm
stop glorifying war criminals

blacks and latinos breed more than white people so does that mean that they are dumber than white people? is wanting to spread your genes and not be a failure of evolution stupid? are extinct animals all superior for not breeding?

who's glorifying shit? Rhodesia was a nation run by whites. If user is correct about his assumption of racial superiority then shouldn't Rhodesia still exist? It doesn't exist, and why is that?

to "kill" a race is not the same as to kill a person. a race is a genetic group. that is the first definition but there are multiple definitions of genocide. hence why white genocide is genocide despite few whites being actually killed

Oh stop using such hurty hurt words, they are really making a dent :(
Sort your shit out and get a job. You are obviously living an unfulfilling life and are now looking for scapegoats to hang your problems on. It's either that or you had a really shitty upbringing. I've seen this shit so many times. It's either a really dumb fucking kid or someone who doesn't have his things in order.

if European and American whites had decided they wanted to keep Rhodesia under black control then it would be. a united white race could defeat anyone

you are a nigger loving cuckold

why do you love niggers who hate you and want you to die for being white so badly?

So if we're going by this definition of genocide, in what ways are white's being genocided?

None of the black guys I've ever met gave a shit about that. What evidence do you have that they did?

Awww yeah, Love it when I hit a spot! :)
Get out of your basement you sperg fuck and do something productive with your life.

>under white control
I assume you mean.
>a united white race could defeat anyone
So really you're just talking about overwhelming them with numbers. So why is it do you think that whites never unite? Whites have always been fighting with one another, why should that ever stop?

C) deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about it's physical destruction in whole or in part
immigration, a welfare state for minorities provided for by whites and race mixing propaganda are being used by the powers that be to kill off the white race

user, post a picture of your face. I wanna see what kind of a fat neckbeard will stare back at me.
You tick all the boxes. All that impotent rage, vitriol and hatred. You are either really fucking ugly, fat or just a really unintelligent mong :D
It's why you go to some nationalist rally and only see ugly fucks with crooked teeth or obese cunts with their fashy buzzcuts.

hit what spot? you're the one who is fucking retarded. niggers hate you for being white and if there were no cops they'd beat the shit out of you or rob you at gun point and take everything you own and you'd deserve it for being such a naive cuckold

No asshole. After 1860 the Republican and Democratic parties switched political positions.

>deliberately inflicting
>bring about it's physical destruction
How does immigration destroy whites? And this guy has already claimed that to be "fake news" as you might say. Is he wrong?

meanwhile Antifa black cock suckers. LMFAO

Attached: th[7].jpg (474x475, 44K)

umm what??? do you mean 1960??

and by "that" i mean race mixing.

Remember kids. Hatred usually comes from lack of knowledge or insecurity. Wanna know why Chad is so cool and relaxed? He doesn't have all that baggage that OP has ;)

Every time I see some openly racist cunt in a bar, it's always some fugly sperg. Don't be that sperg. Get a job, a social life and start living your life instead of obsessing over race and this hatred that is consuming you. It's not healthy to post shit like this. I know because I used to do this shit 10 years ago.

OP, go see a therapist or talk to someone about your issues, you clearly have some.

because whites are forced to live in proximity to other races and are race mixed. it is genocide because with this propaganda and immigration white people will cease to exist as a race. white people have no homeland now. niggers have a homeland. Asians have a homeland. Indians have a homeland. Kikes have a homeland.

Attached: staunch-promoter-of-multiculturalism-for-australia-says-multiculturalism-is-bad-34632455.png (500x602, 99K)

then why do all the Antifa rallies have a bunch of sissies there?

Attached: libsissies.jpg (750x526, 56K)

Yeah but nobody is forcing them to have sex with black people. Aren't whites supposed to be smarter than that? If they're the superior masters shouldn't they be free to make their own choices? What's wrong with living next to black people?

Attached: 1556841152138.jpg (203x137, 9K)

you actually have a folder for these?
are you one of those /pol/ autists who surrounds himself in conspiracies and cannot tell whats real anymore? youtube.com/watch?v=0jSVwZ8w3C4

I'm not antifa nor do I even vote liberal. I'm just a regular joe who hates unintelligent retarded teens who spout hateful rhetoric.

that movie was made by a Jew. white genocide is endorsed by (Jewish) Harvard professors
harvardmagazine.com/2002/09/abolish-the-white-race.html

Attached: 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.png (960x970, 1.1M)

>implying interbreeding doesn't also get rid of all blacks

I think you're an unintelligent retarded cuckold who is too afraid to stand up for your people because you are brainwashed.

Joel Shumacher is Jewish of course he hates Nazis you retard.

doesn't matter if it does. it still gets rid of whites and half breeds are not capable of maintaining a prosperous society. look at Brazil. it's a shithole

Jews and their racemixing propaganda brainwash cucks and whores into fucking niggers. Look at this board. It's spammed with niggers fucking white women 24/7 as part of their agenda.

when you finish posting in this thread and go to bed, do you feel happy or joyful. That you've done something good? posting pictures of lynched people. It's edgy, it catches attention, but it sure as hell wont win anybody over. Because in the end most people have a heart and will side with the ones that don't spout shit about "niggers". It's why you cant say this shit in public. You'd be ridiculed and shamed.

And you know it too. You aren't doing anything positive. So why bother doing this if it's not doing anyone anything good. Especially you.
You need help user.

Yeah I know you guys from /pol/ like to claim that the interracial spam is done by jews, but that's a load of bullshit. Its spammed by you guys from /pol/ to make people angry, to try and inspire other guys like you to think that its actually a thing. What's more, if cucks and whores are the only people who get brainwashed, isn't the "white race" better served by them stepping out? Do you want "cucks" and "whores" to be the representatives of your race?

I'm not "standing up" because I see people as people. I dont see a chinaman, a nigger, a wetback or anything of that sort. I judge people based on their character. Their morals and values. I might not get along with many of the black folks I meet but that doesn't mean I hate them or want anything bad to happen to em.

But you. You just come from a place of hatred.
Get your shit together user. When your life is in order you wont waste your time on Yea Forums raving about niggers. :)
You see many successful and happily married folks raging about minorities? No. Because they are content.

It's always the dumb, the poor and the ugly who cry about racial shit. Be it black, white or tan fella doing the yelling.

any questions?

Attached: 1558425854431.jpg (768x432, 66K)

where's your evidence?

he has a small penis and he fights at a manlet division

Attached: Floyd-Mayweather-Impeccable+Imperfections[1].jpg (400x450, 35K)

"their agenda"
you got any more brilliant theories user?
You might wanna walk outside and get some fresh air. You are not in a good spot mentally.
Am I now a "kike shill faggot" for pointing out that you should seek help? Hey, let's do a little test. You post this shit on your facebook wall or just say it out loud to your relatives and friends and see how long it takes for them to get some help for you!

100 years ago you'd be a racist you just don't the balls anymore cause you just do whatever the kike media tells you to. go downtown and look at what niggers are doing. sitting around selling cigarettes, begging for money. you are fucking retarded and blind. You're willfully ignorant simply because you're a coward who is afraid to upset the people who created the politically correct horseshit that you believe. political correctness was created by Jews in the Frankfurt School in the 1920s to silence people

ive said it to my relatives bitch. Facebook is run by a kike Jew you fucking moron. You are so stupid and brainwashed. you can only see what they want you to see cause youre a blind follower

I've you've ever been on /pol/ you'd know.
Wanna rile up Yea Forums and get some edgy hormonal virgins mad? Post white chicks getting fucked by a black dude. White kid goes mad and gets all "B-BUT SHES MY PROPERTY!!, FUCK NIGGERS!?!!" and might even pop down to /pol/ to voice his newfound hate for X minority.

oldest fucking trick in the book. Pretend to be your opponent to rile up more support for yourself. Small falseflag in the form of a imageboard post.

where's yours? My evidence is that if that's a psyops campaign to normalize interracial breeding, its doing a real shitty job of it. Its not "normalizing" it, its being combative about it. "you mad white boi" that's a challenge. That's not going to make anyone think its ok who didn't think that way already. What its going to do is make the people who don't think its ok get pissed about it. What purpose would this serve the Jews? If the Jews want white people to be ok with interracial marriage and mating, this wouldn't be the approach. Look at the arguments in support of gay marriage, which has seen success of late in a number of states. They don't say "LOOK HERE STRAIGHT FAGGOT, I'M FUCKING GUYS IN THE ASS." The campaigns for gay marriage, like the ones I saw here in my home state that were ultimately successful were "look, we're citizens, and as US citizens we deserve equal rights and protections under law as promised in the bill or rights." So if the aim of the Jews is as you say, and they want whites and blacks to have babies, they would do so by saying "look, blacks are people too, there's no reason to consider the child of a white and black couple any different from any other."

My grandfather came from Nazi Germany and still says Hitler was a good man and my grandmother is a Holocaust denier. My parents are dumb brainwashed boomer retards but they know how I feel.

That is also promoting white women fucking niggers which is the last thing that any white supremacist wants. You are just brainwashed.

Kikes know that white men have a natural repulsion to their women getting fucked by niggers and would never believe that bullshit. That's why they have to force it on white men endlessly until they can hope to mentally break them into becoming permissive cuckolds.

I'm a blind follower, yes :)
And your EYES ARE OPEN. IT'S ALL THE JEWS DOING! Remember to buy extra water filters user, one is simply not enough! Oh and don't go outside, the jews are spreading fag-gas with chemtrails! Better just as your mum to bring you more hot pockets and diet coke. Diet, because it's good for you and your zit-infested corpse of a body and surely will not make your mantits bigger :DDD

lul, hey, good luck with life pal. Have fun being a sad hateful sperg who'll die of cardiac arrest at the tender age of 32.

SeeNo its not "promoting" it. Just posting it isn't promotion of it, and /pol/ knows it. Like I said, those posts are not designed to change someone's mind. They're not designed to convince someone that interracial sex is "cool". Its inflammatory, its combative and agressive. Its designed to provoke anger and resentment.

Nice quickmeme faggot.

Attached: 1542313795314.gif (265x200, 1.96M)

Kinda looks like Jenelle from teen mom.

I really hope this is an elaborate troll and you are simply having fun and not seriously defending a legit position that you hold. Because if it's not a troll, you are one of the saddest fuckers I've seen in a while.

yes it is promoting it you fucking retard. everyone who comes here sees it. that's promotion you dumb piece of shit

youre a fucking cuck bitch who lets the white race get humiliated constantly and is okay with it. we used to rule the world unopposed now no one respects white men and things we are sissies and doormats. that's how people look at you

So you're saying that the jews know their campaign will never work, because white guys hate seeing white women get fucked by black people. So the only solution is to keep posting white women getting fucked by black people. That doesn't make sense, and it wouldn't work. Nobody is going to "break" because they see spam on Yea Forums. That's absurd. Do you mean to tell me that if I strapped you to a chair Clockwork Orange style and made you watch interracial porn you'd eventually be cool with it? Of course you wouldn't because that's not how people work. That's not how you make positive associations to a specific topic.

Your reasoning is needlessly complicated. Apply Occam's razor. If white guys have a natural revulsion to seeing black guys fuck white women, then its far more likely that the people posting interracial sex are people who want to inspire REVULSION.

don't you get that nobody respects you and thinks of you as a weak bitch simply for your white skin???

you are literally foaming at the mouth.
you cant even type one sentence without insulting the person you are talking to. Signs of an edgy teen. get help before you turn into a school shooter

bullshit. lots of young white males are seeing this shit as young adolescents and it has a similar effect on them mentally as being raped

So what if they see it? That doesn't mean promotion. The message to that spam is that black guys are fucking "your" women. Which as you say is something white guys are "naturally" against. Your argument doesn't make sense.

youre literally a cuck white boi bitch who would let a nigger smack him in the face and wouldn't do shit cause you have chronically low testosterone levels

do you know what the power of suggestion is you fucking moron?

Actually soon enough white people will be the minorities

that wont make blacks the majority

What people see when they look at me? A happy content person who is living his life to the fullest :)
What they see when they look at you? Maybe a brave warrior who wants to protect his race! A VIKING! A KNIGHT. A GUARDIAN! Nah. They see a pimply faced kid with no friends who is known for hating minorities. And people sense that hate. It's why you are a sperg in a basement. It's why stacy will rather fuck Tyrone than look at you. Because you are the beta cuck :DDD And you are so fucking mad about it :D

Of course I do, which is why the Suggestion of the spam is what's most important. The suggestion is that these women are YOURS. And that they are being taken by black men.
>Oooh don't you want to have sex with white women user?
>look at how hot they are
>too bad though they belong to black people
What's being suggested here is that you need to fight these black guys for these white women. But oh no, you're too weak and scared to fight these masculine powerful black people, oh whatever can you do? That's the oldest trick in the book to make a guy do something.
>what are you, SCARED?
Its a challenge to your masculinity. I know what's being suggested here, and its not that interracial sex is ok and desirable.

you're delusional bitch. you're a permissive little bitch who will let people shit on you and your people and do nothing about it. when people see you they see a little manlet bitch boi who will put up with everyone's shit cause he couldn't do shit about it even if he wanted to

the suggestion is that white women are being fucked by niggers and that white males are impotent cucks, fags and microdicks who let it happen. no normal man tolerates this level of disrespect.

EXACTLY. Hence, the "suggestion" is that You are being disrespected. That this is NOT ok and you, personally, need to do something about it. Which makes it COMPLETELY illogical for that to be a message sent by Jews to convince people to have sex with black people. It makes no logical sense for them to do that.

What you are doing now user is called PROJECTING. You are the cuck bitch.
Your hatred literally comes from being a little bitch and seeing black men fucking white chicks and feeling inferior because of it.

Guess why I don't get mad about that? Because I have no self-esteem issues.
Now, go talk to a therapist about the bullying, molestation or whatever the fuck it was that made you such an unstable little bitch.

This, the only logical conclusion is that the interracial spam is being done by /pol/ to drive white men further into extremism.

>normalize interracial breeding
Are you living under a fucking rock? It's happening all across this Jew damned nation. I can't walk outside without seeing some race traitor white woman with her ape. It's no joke and you can bet on being a minority in all previously white countries within the next 10 years.

user, tell me about your upringing and childhood. What made you this way. Was it dad who dropped the ball? And be truthful about it.

no i don't feel inferior. i know that shit about their dicks all being huge is a hoax. i am enraged by the cucks who believe in it and are cucks and make me look bad by proxy. ive beaten niggers in fights. ive beaten niggers in races too

How am I projecting? I'm not the cuckold inviting niggers into my wife's bedroom to fuck her. That's millions of other pathetic masochistic white cuck disgraces to our people.

Auto APErotic tree muh dikking & APEphyxiation

>"no i don't feel inferior. i know that shit about their dicks all being huge is a hoax."
HAHAHAAHAHA :D
You are laying it on thick my boy

i'm disgusted by other white males and their pathetic self hating, masochistic attitude.

it makes sense. all the black people want white women. they get them pregnant they die then the kid is born then the cycle continues . resulting in less black people. in america and European countries of course. everyone is going to be brown in the future

The reason why that’s happening ain’t because of the spam on Yea Forums. The reason why that’s happening is because more people accept that blacks as equals. They don’t care about race like you do.

"Muh poosie! Muh buh-ho'e!!"

I don't feel inferior but I am angered by the lie because it isn't true. I definitely feel cockblocked by my white skin. Doesn't mean I believe I'm inferior but the media is definitely making us out to be inferior physically and white males don't even do shit to combat this perception.

Attached: big-cock-for-thug.gif (500x264, 1020K)

I am angry niggers get free pussy based on a lie.

Is that one of those "House niggers"?

Funny because blacks are much more likely to say race is an important part of their identity than whites. I guess niggers are the real racists.

They aren’t though. That’s the lie.

you are just a cuck. no nigger should be allowed to pollute our race

because you are threatened by those interracial posts and I'm not. I mean, you get MAD over them. Because of your feelings of inferiority.
That most likely stem from being a skinny bitch and not stacking up to tyrone. Or not being able to support a family or even hold a steady relationship with a woman. :)

Call me delusional all you want but the ones that are the loudest about blacks not having big dicks are usually ones who aren't as blessed in the dick department. Because they are insecure.

Because you make it an important part of their identity. A black man is defined, to you, solely by his blackness. Nothing else matters, not his job, or beliefs, of his behavior. You judge him preemptively. If his black skin mattered to nobody, it wouldn’t be a focus in his life.

They are. You are retarded. White girls throw themselves at niggers. You are blind. This is why no one respects white men anymore. Cause 90% are permissive cuckold doormats like you who would let a nigger rob everything you own and still insist on not mentioning race.

racism is correlated with higher testosterone levels actually

if a nigger is fucking white women it doesn't matter if his dick is big or tiny. he's still polluting our race.

You say that with a straight face whilst posting black gay porn. user, you got something to confess? Do you subconsciously want to suck black dicks? I mean, sometimes the people who are loudest about hating gays are actually closeted homosexuals who are ashamed of themselves.
Is this some sort of coming out ritual for you user? You like this shit?

don't you care that our race is dying out from low birthrates? you may respect yourself. doesn't mean other people respect you. cuckolds think being a cuckold is okay

user you will die alone and unhappy if you dont change your ways :(

that makes no sense. i post porn where white males are the doms/ penetrative partners

you will die alone and unhappy no matter what you do

so do black males who post blacks sodomizing white males to humiliate white people secretly want to be sodomized by white men?

not him but you probably have a small dick and you're a gay cuck honestly

They get free pussy because of white guilt as an act of virtue signaling or because of daddy issues.

and we shouldn't allow that to be the case cause that's pathetic and cucked

Dude, I don't care. I'm dead in 40-60 years. I don't care if the species that possibly leaves this earth in 10000 years is black, white or yellow.
We've got bigger problems than race as a species. Well fuck over our environment way before we figure out how to life in peace with one another. I don't want to spend my life surrounded by negative shit. It brings people down and turns them bitter. I spent enough time doing that shit in my teens. It wasn't healthy.

I've spent enough time on boards like /pol/ to notice that many people there are deeply troubled guys who need mental help. It's not healthy to surround yourself in nazi alien mythos and fucking jew conspiracies for all your days. It'll fuck you up.

then you are genetic shit

I hope you are murdered by a shitskin. Would serve you right.

user, you be the change!
Go out there and be the best white man you can be! Work out, get a job, find a wife and make healthy babies! Or is it just easier to cry about niggers on Yea Forums?

You one of those people who hopes that migrant supporters get raped by migrants?
I dare you to go make that into a sign and go to a public place with it. You'll be treated like the Westboro Baptist cunts. And you'd get smacked in the face for it.

this is a major platform to influence you fucking moron. you are probably some weak cuck impotent old balding loser with some false sense of security that is founded in delusion.

Black lives matter less than fecal matter.

I'm sure my genes are far better than yours. Judging by your posts I'm leading you in IQ and mental health already.

Such a pretty picture.

lmfao im not afraid of any pussy but that sign would look out of place here in the north east. it was funny how that spic fucking whore got murdered by one Molly Tibbets lmfao. do you think someone who punches a member of the westboro Baptist church should be imprisoned for assault?

When the hordes of mixed brown and blacks turn on and start slaughtering the white people because they have gained the greater numbers you are all going to give a damn about race.

I doubt it cuckboi. Cry more.

Attached: lets-get-nazis-guys-those-politics-paris-anti-fascist-clement-meric-14751645[1].png (500x635, 163K)

Good thread. Glad to see the world is still filled with confused teens who are filled with rage they can't control or direct into something sensible and productive. Kids, when you start figuring out that this "FUCK NIGGERS RREEE" -thing isn't healthy, try and go outside and have a little jog! Eat healthy and go to sleep before 2am, okay! I got over that phase, so can you!

cringe

Attached: 1556843631679.jpg (960x960, 30K)

far from it

t. eats nigger semen out of his wife's cunt and thinks it's a cool thing to do

assblasted nigger lover detected

t. will never have a wife because he'll never leave his basement

no one cares, nigger. go back to being so insignificant in your life own you feel the need to talk down to people on the internet. how fucking sad are you?

t. is gay and a cuckold with a limp dick

Nigeria will Insha-Allah save Africa, China might even prefer Islamic warlords easy buy 'technical support' from when locals get out of hand.

Insha-Allah, pay jizyah & you can strip-mine continent yellow man

Attached: 1516703847727.jpg (420x695, 40K)