Trips get her nudes

Trips get her nudes.

Attached: DD3A2474-04E6-4339-9BF8-26C4A51C52AB.jpg (800x600, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Perfection_Girl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Too soon op.

Too soon

Why too soon? Who is she?

it is just too soon

>ITT: Newfriends that thinks it's cool to say
>HAHA TOO SOON I'M IN ON THE JOKE TOO

Fuck outta here newfag

too soon

way to soon...

>I can greentext so obvs not a nub

Ugh, I had forgotten about this. We went too far that night.

>we
lol you weren't there newfag

Don't drink antifreeze...

hi, newfag here, tell me the history for this, have seen it posted many times

Fag

tell me the history or your mom die in her sleep

I'm a newfag and even I know the story behind this shit

Already? I’m still in therapy from what we did to her

too soon man

Can someone tell what is wrong with her?

to soon.

I can't find any info about this photo in google. Please tell me the story about this photo.

Why this photo is so mystery that can't anyone tell story about this photo. I'm so confused that I can't know what is goin on with her ;(

Fuck You guys even wikipedia don't tell what is goin on I only found this.

Attached: So_sad.jpg (640x508, 62K)

Here you go newfags
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Perfection_Girl

Your fucking google game is weak

Newfag here - I didn’t know to start with, literally took a few minutes of google searching, do it you fucking Normies, Yea Forums isn’t your fucking mommy telling you a bedtime story, figure it out yourself

Regardless - too soon

I wish we could, but it's just too soon to talk about...

So everybody tell that she is dead on this photo but evidence can't tell that.

"Beakman's Answer
Complete nonsense, beginning with her drinking a drink contaminated with antifreeze. Sure it's a sweet poison, but there's no way she could consume a small drink with enough antifreeze in it to be toxic without realizing something was wrong. Then the symptoms don't match because it's not as if you drink antifreeze and suddenly begin dying, it has to be absorbed first! Sure, at first it appears to have the same effect as being drunk with slurred speech and dizziness, but that's only in the first few hours. It's not until the next day that serious symptoms occur and there is a possibility of death, so the odds of her ignoring any other symptoms for twelve or so hours while partying with guys she doesn't know is slim at best. Furthermore ethanol is an antidote to antifreeze. She would have been fine.

Even if all of that did happen, someone has to be lying. The girl in the photo has red cheeks, and a healthy complexion that would not be there after death. In order for this to be achieved a massive amount of make-up would have to be applied to the entire body, which would take time. Then there's the issue of her eyes, which are is several different positions in the pictures. True there is a theory about cola, pop rocks, and a turkey baster, but why would someone do that to a body they think is alive? As if all that weren't enough, what about the temperature of the body? Once she died it'd begin to cool, and he'd have to notice that she wasn't alive by that! The entire story has holes in it! Just like a woman's body does, and should!

My opinion on the story of perfection girl is the strange item half hidden under the sheets. It looks like either a panty liner or a diaper, to me at least. And yes, in 1994 a drunk Liza was abused by Lester, twice."

"Anonymous 05/03/19(Fri)01:24:37 No.798792376▶
Shes fucking dead thats tje story behiend it"

Did You were at her funeral that you were sure of that?

This is NOT a corpse. After death, muscle relaxation occurs, no corpse will look like this, regardless of the cause of death.

TOO SOON

Attached: 1549840664901.jpg (542x729, 129K)