I need to be bullied into acceptance that im a CD sissy faggot and need to suck cock...

I need to be bullied into acceptance that im a CD sissy faggot and need to suck cock. Ive always been straight and dressed up in girls clothes and a recent GF found out and tried to convince me im gay and repressed it. I think I am in denial and need it forced out of me? Pic is me

Attached: 31 - F1mj8qm.jpg (960x1280, 102K)

My kik is elvish_boy
I will share pics with my face showing there

Attached: 38 - Js8YWg9.jpg (720x1280, 140K)

What kind of gay things have you tried already?

Before she caught me and I got rid of it I had a pretty decent sized dildo I would sucktion to my desk and attempt to ride, I would only get like the head and stuff in. Also shaved my ass obviously and my entire body as well. Ive posted my pics some places and liked hearing old pervy guys comments.

Attached: 37 - 4Miw9rZ.jpg (960x1280, 140K)

Losing the dildo must suck. How was it during the time you had it?

Really gay I totally admit it. For some reason I was reallllly experimenting during that time. Ive never felt girlier/gayer and Ive been wearing panties my whole life lol

Attached: 63 - Cw1BaaV.png (556x989, 778K)

I get that way from time to time but have nothing to stick inside me to push me further. Feels kinda bad man.

On same train but engaged happily gay :) never looked back. Cock is just :*

Bullied into acceptance?
Bitch in your heart you've already accepted it and you know it.
Do you still need to suck a dick before you realise that?

Not really though because I still dont live my life that way and am dening it trying to be normal. I think I do need to and probably get a BF to accept and dress full time

Attached: 40 - 41j3OpV.jpg (720x1280, 150K)

That might happen faster if you start dressing like that. i bet someone's already choking his chicken at dat ass of yours right now.

What kind of guy you aim to get with?

to clarify ; you're not just looking for a dude, you're looking for a dude who is into this kinda thing. dressing up and going out is how you find them.

Can confirm that I am

Dang, do you think so? Ive always kind of wondered what It would be like to be a girl thats where the dressing up thing started. Its definitely kind of fun to think of random guys doing that

Idk any kind? Describe yourself?

Yes technically. Live in small town though so im thinking of moving somewhere where I can go out comfortably

Attached: 19 - VsYB5op.jpg (960x1280, 109K)

Yeah i know so.

Don't start off by moving out. get your ass on a plane for a holiday to some place that's accepting of that kinda thing. (not sure where you live, but the south of the US is probably not a good bet), buy yourself attire and makeup when you get there and just do it. go take your ass to town and see how you fare.

Either you find out this is for you, then you know what to do or you will realise it's not for you and you will be happy you didn't.

Keep these sexy pics coming

Any kind is a good answer. I kinda lean towards fat men for my preferences.

early thirties, blue green eyes, auburn hair, full beard, sturdy build (not obese but no sixpack either), broad sholders. I made a dildo mold of my own cock, then cast a silicon replica that i can take all the way and ride to orgasm hands free.

Does that work for you?

You can be a transvestite and be perfectly straight. Look at Ed Wood.

Wanting to dress in women’s clothes is not mutually exclusive with being bi or gay.

When i saw that ass i went straigth to my dick

also truth.

In addition, nobody is either 100% gay or 100% straight, that shit ain't binary like that.
Look up the Kinsey scale.

Come on OP, you're not already pussying out on us are you?

Post more op

>recent GF found out and tried to convince me im gay and repressed it
Fuck her, maybe literally (with consent of course).
CD =/= homo
Find a more accepting girl.
Unless you are gay... But DON'T let her decide that for you.

Damn I'm hard.
Fucking Bailey Jay started this for me.
First shemales, then crossdressers and now your twinky ass got me hard.

I'm tired of being pretending I'm a mab and I've decided it's time I become a cross dressing slut. What's the best way to lose belly fat as fast as possible Yea Forums? I already run 5k 3 times a week, but what can I do in addition to this?

It's one hell of a slippery slope.
Eat less and drink water. Btw how much do you weigh?

110 kg but I'm 6 foot 4 and fairly muscular. I've got a long way to go

>Find a more accepting girl.
>Unless you are gay... But DON'T let her decide that for you.
Seriously, she'll dump you and laugh at what you've become. Just because you wanna accept her notion that cross dressing equals homo.

You can make it if you stick to the diet. Of it were possible, I'd take the weight off your hands but sadly not.

walk n take stairs as much as possible, eat fruits, eat less sugar n carbs. lifestyle changes. it will take time but you will see results. u can do it

Thanks for the advice/encouragement anons, I'll do you proud

Like, unless you're really trying to break.

Dump her before she laughs at you while fucking your best friend/roommate/brother/ect.

DON'T GIVE THIS TO HER!!!

Are you still here!? This OP im back. You really like my ass that bad? We should talk or kik me! Its elvish_boy

Attached: 28 - xHr6TMu.png (640x1136, 1.34M)

She doesn't deserve the satisfaction.