Anyone into girls flirting with younger boys

Anyone into girls flirting with younger boys
Always wanted an older woman to take me
Post fantasies and experiences

Attached: Image-20181230_034047.jpg (1080x1920, 949K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

same man, but I’ve got no stories

i wanted to be taught how to fuck by a nanny.

I lost my virginity to my older sisters friend when I was a freshman.

details?

i was leagly staturly raped when i was a kid by my foster sister (don't hate her for it wish i knew more :p mainly juts kissed her belly and stuff

Id love for some college slut to bang her brother's friend

Attached: Image-20181230_034748.jpg (540x960, 318K)

Nothing too crazy, she was my ride home from school bc after my parents split up & my sister moved out, I wasn’t zoned to the school all my friends went to; so my mom being a Saint let me go to the high school where I would actually know people. Eventually after spending quite a bit of time with her almost daily, I got in her pants. It continued for awhile but my sister found out eventually & it crushed her

Anybody got kik

how was the age difference? did she teach you anything?

Attached: _20181117_151912.jpg (455x821, 93K)

Anyone else wish they fucked more when they were teenagers?

Attached: _20190225_162213.jpg (1976x1443, 343K)

kik?

Femanon here studying to be a teacher and like younger guys. This won't go well for me :')

I'm a barman and I have actually three 40/50 yrs old women trying to get me into them.

wanna be my teacher?

Got kik?
What ideas have you been having

What’s your snap

kik please

Tits or gtfo. Also checked.

kek the thirst is real

Attached: YEAAAAAH.gif (540x300, 359K)

I asked my ex-girlfriend to fuck my little brother to boost his confidence when he was in high school.

you know this is Yea Forums right?

lol worth trying

My girlfriend has a weird thing for having threesomes with young dudes, especially if they're virgins.

We've done this four times now, and our sex life hasn't been better.

kik?

JOIN THIS DISCORD SERVER RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!

discord.
gg/Mqe36gm

12gw

Attached: LAhU6xxH4UHBTsZauMy1xo44Hyn0RyOvqYZo_zxq-5Y.jpg (801x767, 122K)

What's yours? I'll hit you up.

careful dude she might be a literal succubus

Post yours

tfw your wife is literally a demon

Tobij4

Pentablue

Need more images like this

Attached: Image-20181230_035646.jpg (540x960, 154K)

More likely you lost your butt cherry to your dad.

EVERYone wishes they fucked more. Duh.

I got my first handjob at 14 from my uncle gf. She had been dating my uncle for awhile and I went to stay with them for a week while my parents took a trip. Most of the week was completely normal but two days before I went home she sat me down and asked me if anyone had talked to me about girls and sex yet. I had sex Ed in class but that was it. She told me all about sex and different positions and I was basically hard the whole time. Toward the end she talked about the need to be safe and use condoms. She then asked if I knew how to put one on. I’d seen it done on a banana but I lied and said no because I wanted to see her do it. She opened the condom and then told me to drop my pants. I was confused my heart shot into my neck I swore I heard her wrong. She said it would be best to show me using the actual “thing” I would be using when the time came. All I could manage to do was stand up, but she took over and took my pants off. She then grabbed my dick and started to tell me how best to put the condom on but I couldn’t hear shit I had a hand on my dick and it felt amazing. She put the condom on and rolled it down and I thought the fun was over but she started jerking me off. In no time at all I came hard into the condom. She took it off me and told me to throw it into a garbage and not in a toilet. She acted like it was a no big deal science lesson or something but I had my world blown. Her and my uncle split a few months later but I will always thank that woman. Not for the handjob itself which was great but that experience re arranged my focus from Pokémon and transformers on to girls. I think without her I would have been a complete nerd at least until after high school.

congrats, now youre a cunt servant instead, but cool story

You don't need to believe this, I know it sounds far fetched

>be 15
>sisters friend (pic related) is 23, hangs out at our house a lot
>BF cheats on her
>comes over crying
>my sister is out spending the night at my dads place
>tell her its cool and she can hang out here if she wants to get away from him.
>she had been drinking and you could smell it
>we ended up playing smash bros while she drank more
>started getting flirty
>calling me cute, asking me why I wasn't dating anyone
>eventually she snuggles up next to me
>kisses me on the lips
>we make out for about a minute
>finally she came to her senses, started crying and apologizing
>she locked herself in my sisters room and fell asleep
>we never talked about it again.
>she got back together with her boyfriend.

I want to lie and say we fucked and I creampied her or whatever, but I guess its a hot story the way it is.

Attached: 84569328432946812321.png (562x574, 644K)

Met an older girl at a concert when I was 16. Was still a virgin. She was 28 and we hit it off pretty good and rocked out to tool the whole night. Kind of ignored my friends that day but they said it was fine. After texting her for a while it turned out she had massive daddy issues as well as some major medical problems. Time came when I asked if she wanted to hang out and she told me only when her parents are away (living with them because of health issues). Figured I knew what that meant so I said ok. Ended up over at her house and she took my virginity. Literally next day I text her and she said she can't speak to me anymore and she won't be texting back after that. Still wonder if all her medical stuff was bull or if she just wanted to fuck young virgin boys. Either way I was happy/sad and moved on to other girls now that I was "experienced".

Attached: zXg0Q5.png (384x600, 364K)

Always wanted to sleep with an older women growing up. Didn't get the chance until recently, and I'm 27 now. Shes a smoking hot blonde milf in her mid 40s, but I wish I could have fucked one when I was younger. She told me her cut off age was 27 though, no one younger. Why didn't any of my female teachers rape me? Should have volunteered for after school work or something..

My older woman experience: When I was in college, I had a class paper for which I needed to interview a professor at another college about the topic. The prof who granted me an interview was a woman in her 30s. After the interview, she suggested that I come to a dinner she was hosting. Thought she was just being supportive. (She already had a (younger) bf.) In retrospect of course, she liked to seduce male students. So she made sure we had a subsequent date for coffee or something, then got me to show her my room. Sitting on my bed (only place), she moves close and stares into my eyes. Her head is nodding encouragement, so I finally work up the courage to move toward and kiss her. (I had gfs and wasn't a virgin.) Off come our clothes and we fuck. Turns into a semi-regular thing. Later on, she makes some arrangement to "swap lives" (including bf, lovers, etc.) with another woman who is a writer who is writing a book about this experience. So, of course, the writer (also 30s) ends up coming over to fuck me. I miss college.

>and everyone clapped

When I was 18 I fucked my older sisters 26 y.o. bestfriend. Now im 26 fucking a 43 y.o. on the regular

Oh, yeah, I ended up continuing to fuck the writer for a while, even after they "unswapped" and I went back to fucking the professor, too.