Why aren't you already taking hormones to achieve the superior hairless, soft and fair aesthetic...

why aren't you already taking hormones to achieve the superior hairless, soft and fair aesthetic, instead of being jagged, smelly and ugly?

Attached: ehoue36msqv21.jpg (4339x2556, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\v3HXgkt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

didn't you just fucking post this thread

because I'm a man

cuz i ain't gay boy

Because my shoulders are too broad to ever pass as a broad.

it 404ed so i'm posting again for propaganda purposes

faggot op

>hormones magically make your wrist bones smaller
gtfo lol

quite poetic

wtf, does this really happen? your hands become less veiny and have a lighter tone? How does it work?

>Trying to fake hype with 3 repeating caps
DIE DIE DIE

-fag

I imagine that after a long period of time as he's body is constantly renewing everything in him, he will hit a point where his bone structure changes to a more feminine one.

Soft shit is breaking!
What actual Man wana break all the Time...Oh wait a Gay Depressive one...

No. Medfag here, this isn't how any of this works. Hormones do not change your skeletal structure, as your skeletal structure is determined by your DNA at birth, which then selectively grows and inhibits growth until you get the skeleton you were supposed to get. Hormones do not have the ability to completely change bone structure.
However hormones can change fat density, muscle density, vocal tone, hair production (head and body), and personality traits.

That being said, the skeleton in this image did not change, only the superficial and muscle tissue around it did.

it's a bot you absolute sperg

Attached: bortionbortionbortion.png (639x2433, 436K)

That hand on the right looks a thousand times worse than the one on the left you fucking faggot.

Why are you always so gay, OP?

>.
I can be a b-bot too...
pls fill my fuel t-tank~~

Lol, you're clearly not a medfag at all. DNA defines "the skeleton you're supposed to have?" Back to Developmental Biology 101, presuming your qualification isn't from a theological university or an online diploma factory.

>and personality traits
I'd say this is partly myth.

t. roider

no, the wrist is noticeably smaller. It's not the same person.

not him, but fuck off.. sex hormones do not alter bone structure. Growth hormones can, but they will make bones LARGER, not smaller like in the picture.

well thanks for explaining why he was wrong, you fucking pleb

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discordapp.com\invite\v3HXgkt
GO GO GO

-x77

because I'm an orangutan

Attached: rynkebøzz.jpg (344x193, 13K)

Ah yes "you simplified the explanation for an uneducated audience, thus must be a liar".
Hilarious assertion.

No. It isn't a myth. Hormones are you emotions through and through. Stop lying to yourself.

I never said that there isn't anything to it, just that the effect of hormones are overrated regarding emotions. I've done tons of test, made me bigger and stronger and gave me some acne and high blood pressure, but it didn't change my emotions.

>skeletal structure
No such thing.
>DNA
Social construct.
>Medfag
More like plainfag lmao.

My hand looks like after but I want it to look like before. What do I do? I don't want girly hands, I worked the fields in my teen age years too but my hands have never looked manly.
It is a curse I bear please help.

wat

Was trying to sound funny, sorry mate.
The whole day didn't go well for me. In fact, I've been feeling pretty down the entire week, some troubles at work (and I don't really like what I'm doing), so I thought maybe some mindless shitposts will ease the mood, but it doesn't seem to work.
Sorry, user. I'll refrain from posting anymore.

Attached: hrt.jpg (933x536, 60K)

eldritch off-spring.

keep up the mood user - for sure you are a great person, i hope there will come better times for you soon!

High blood pressure, there is a 100% documented correlation between hormonal fluctuation and emotional stability. There's a documented and confirmed correlation that testosterone causes aggression, which causes high blood pressure.

LITERALLY.

Attached: nameless-one-planescape-torment.jpg (655x385, 62K)

Show ass

Hey man, you'll get better. Have a deep breath of fresh air, and go get some refreshments, relax a little. I hope you do better user.

Cheers.

he went from a male goblin to a female orc.

This is after months of hormone therapy, the wrists superficial tissue is smaller, but the skeleton is not shaped differently, bone degradation is a thing, and the loss of muscle density would definitely warrant that change, but based on structure, and available features, it's the same person.

No worries mate. Have a good one.

ever heard of steorid rages?

You're an idiot lol please die

This really updated my journal.

Attached: 1539452565674.jpg (411x412, 17K)

Fixed the exposure.

Attached: exposed.jpg (4339x2556, 1.43M)

Because I don't want tits you fucking fag

>don't want tits
wouldn't that make you the fag?

This.
It's a different hand, clearly his gf hand.
OP has been exposed as a master baiter.

FYI, it's not the same hand. Whoever made this meme simply used the stamp tool in PS to copy some key features and then used the blend brush to "fix" some problem areas.

If you observe proper daily hygiene you won't be smelly. There is nothing wrong about being hairy or manly asthetics. There is NOTHING wrong with masculinity.

Hormone therapy will make you sterile and fuck with your body in ways you can't begin to imagine.

A large portion of tans people stop and try to revers their transition at some point (somewhere between a 1/3 to 3/4 of them depending which sources you read)

Don't give in to the "trendsexuals" hormone therapy is there to cure sexual dysphoria. Nothing wrong with wanting to be fabulous. Shave your hair, wear makeup, put on pretty dresses, etc. You WILL regret going on hormone therapy if you don't have severe sexual dysphoria.

Attached: fox unedited.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Speaks the truth.
I'm actually taking testosterone shots currently due to my glandular problem. I have a multitude of ailments due to the hormonal imbalance. But these days I feel so much healthier. And hairier...

Attached: You..png (640x478, 431K)

>taking testosterone shots
I heard that when you take testosterone shots then your body stops producing testosterone and when you stop taking testosterone shots then you quickly lose testosterone and you grow tits, your balls srink and you lose masculine characteristics.
Is it true?