What do women want out of men? Lately ive been feeling down...

What do women want out of men? Lately ive been feeling down. Seems like no matter how much work out or grind for money the girls i try to get with have no interest. Im 6'1, got a six pack, a car, im not rich but i have more than enough to support myself. Yet it seems like i cant even get with quote on quote "easy" girls.

Attached: 1556302800350.jpg (500x375, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\v3HXgkt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how do you approach them to get a date?

Last night i was working i went and served food to this cute girl and her mom. We talked for a min then later after my shift i went over to her table and got her number. We talked that night but after like 5 texts she just started ignoring me.

Why are you focusing on women and not on yourself?

12 year old girls should be left with their moms

Cuz i dont care im lonely. Tired of focusing on myself. All i do is work and workout 24/7 it gets old. Especially at night when im just in my room smoking and drinking alone.

Attached: 1556616077751.jpg (441x441, 84K)

She was 25

U have some mental issues u need to deal with.

what type of restaurant do you work in? chain? upscale? dive?

>Cuz i dont care im lonely.
Okay,, so if you were a skinny ninny and you wanted to get bigger, what would you say to this:
>Tired of focusing on myself. All i do is study and play games 24/7 it gets old. Especially at night when im just in my room smoking and drinking alone.
You'd be like... Behaviors that aren't working for you or for anyone else are automatically change-worthy behaviors, right? Só change those.

Time and energy apparently
>exuberant prices

Fuck off m8

I guess im not changing myself i love everything about myself. I guess others dont.

>how I know dis nigga ain't gettin some

Its just some basic ass kitchen for a cafe

Stop giving a shit. The attitude that makes a difference is indifference. Don't go to places where women congregate because women congregate there - it's fucking obvious and a waste of your time. Go do whatever it is you want to do, and if women happen to be there, who gives a shit, that's not why you are there. Even if they approach you, they should still be second priority. And if there are no chicks where you do whatever it is you like to do - who gives a shit, that's not what it was about anyway. When being bathed in attention is the norm, what she will notice is not another hound dog, but a tall, fit and groomed man, who is ignoring her.

sounds like she don't want no scrub

Thanks for giving me good advice guess i might as well try my best

Doesn't matter what you like or don't like, if your lifestyle is preventing you from achieving your goals you change your lifestyle, right?

Attached: 7805598202.jpg (1916x1604, 213K)

I guess not like any of the hoes i talk have anything more than i do halftime their qualities are akin to the homeless more or less useless yet in some regaurd im still drawn to them. Im just going to focus on training until then.

You sound like you need some personal worth gains, my guy. You sound like you're dealing with a personal truth that's based on you not really realizing your own value. You degrade women and they still won't fuck you so you're locked into a cycle of self-degradation and being alone with a person you can't stand because, let's face it, nobody else can either right?

Confidence
Charisma
Sense of humour
Fun to hang out with

Get a real job and you’ll do ok

Life rarely has had any worth even since i was a kid. Ive grown up poor and nothing has ever gone the way ive planned. Not sure why im here so i just ignore the complexities by wasting my time with others. I might not have self worth but i do have self confidence. May it be lackluster at times.

Money and attention, and they will always be scanning the room for someone who can give her more of each.

/brother a woman will be nice for sexy but the problems that come with it are substantial unless you find a chill chick. If you’re just trying to hook up it’s like playing the guitar you’ve got years of practice to catch up on that other people have been putting in since childhood. You gotta go out there and get rejected, so many times that you start to get a feel for the game and how you’re operating as a player. If you’re honestly how you describe yourself you have a similar build to me. Women are weak you are strong all they have is good looks you should feel confident in yourself cuz you’re The Man and if you don’t act like it you’re The Pussy. Which one do you want to come off as?

To;dr Trial by Fire. Go out and hit on 10 women a day and you’ll get laid eventually.

Attached: FF9EE363-C57F-4373-9F8B-1FB2FE0815CE.jpg (1000x1000, 433K)

I appreciate the advice. I will try the trial by fire tonight. I feel like you have put me in a better perspective.

this.

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discordapp.com\invite\v3HXgkt
GO GO GO

-py

So it's time to make a change and start being a participant in your own life, right? Come on man, you don't hold any other aspect of your life to these low standards.

Kys fucking loser