How to get my gf into bestiality? She is 20 years old, open-minded and initiative about sexual practices

How to get my gf into bestiality? She is 20 years old, open-minded and initiative about sexual practices.

Attached: download.jpg (265x190, 5K)

Bump. Any success stories?

just dont

Attached: 1521538256438.jpg (1024x1024, 118K)

Dogsit some good doggy with a big dick and leave her alone with it from time to time. Then all you need is a way to figure out if she fucked it.

Attached: 152342341351.png (440x428, 214K)

Convince me.

Bump

Sometimes I think that 4ch is only for moralfags.

Ahh, let it drown.

bump because fuck you

Bumps

SAUCE NAOW

Bump bump

So you want her to fuck a nigger?

Attached: 9AEC1235-999D-490A-88D8-5FEDF5D41330.jpg (960x1280, 378K)

Yup, Yea Forums changed a lot in the last few years.
Back then nobody gave a shit.

she probably already is

Show tits or gtfo

Not worth buying a dog and training it, if it doesn't work out.

Not any really success of my own doing, but worked at a Renn Faire and we convinced this chick to take on a pony.

Attached: 1548309806324.png (898x706, 1.13M)

Did she get the flare? Ponies can get pretty aggressive. Impressive amount of cum though.

This is hilarious. Most normal women will not fuck the dog. She's not already into it as he said, so this wouldn't work. You're funny though, because you're so imbued in your fetish you think anyone would see a dogs dick and fuck the dog.

fuck her on the couch...

get a dog and let him lick her pussy...

see what happens

Put peanut butter on your dick. Call her a bitch. There you go now youre fucking a dog

>we convinced this chick to take on a pony
No. No you didn't. Unless you had to call the ER afterwards. Stop LARPing

Google Ms Beast. She dicks horses and ponies and no ER visits. Imagine that that....

You're the same shithead that calls everyone a larper in every thread? No wonder we can't have nice things...

Attached: CHILI DOGS.jpg (1080x1832, 681K)

Does she have Kik? You could try using a throw away acct and send her pics. If she brings it up to you later...she might be swayed

i feel like you have to be with some like juggalo tier chick to make this shit work. or abusively break her down. bc beastiality is weird as fuck and really just stupid shit for omegas and for a woman to get into it surely they have to be rather disturbed

You could start off with toys...

Attached: 9966f39fba71479fd0e2def242ac509f981dbc5a83f2ffa2537ce2c7b64a2bed.webm (1280x720, 1.93M)

source please, for the love of God. toypics has nothing this high quality.

Bestiality fantasies are just about as common as rape fantasies. In the Midwest a lot of farm girls experiment with animals.

that's so fucking disgusting broohh
and embarrassing

OC

Attached: 65edf7b5097f391ca18f5f5fce3f5815462848cdcd60c3999d8a8bed2fc5088a.webm (1280x720, 1.91M)

goddamn. would kill for moar and sound

Attached: e174a0d8460094765d8f11af84900c8f9a468437caf3b3764f354f60541f252d.jpg (1035x1085, 178K)

>has never even contemplated the knot

She loves watching ZS while I toy her. I almost have her ready to go over the edge. My third gf to convert lol

Forgot pic

Attached: a2bd876fef42d231351976bd83e609d9a93625dbd8ccdb295595591308b0176c-1~2.jpg (663x846, 69K)

Do you cum in her and put the knot t back in? Hell just buy the knot cock sleeve.

amazing. live it up man, you're lucky.

Most girls growing up with a dog do stuff with their doggy. Not fucking tho but 90% at least have them lick during the time of age they discover their sexuality

Animal shaped toys mean NOTHING. They have no connection to actual animal sex. Chicks just stuff objects. It's doesn't matter if it's a normal vibrator, a brush or a shaped dildo. The only reason for animal dildos is the guys fetish, especially when it comes to shit trend of dragon dildos.

She loves staying plugged with it. We saw the avengers in the theater and she was knotted the whole movie.

I have a syringe thin a thin piece of tubing I ease past the toy knot. I give it little quick presses to simulate the cumming. I fill it with really warm water.

>good boy knots

Attached: 1554220309627.jpg (800x1131, 276K)

I've gotten 3 girls into it. Don't tell me the toy has nothing to do with it. You don't know shit. How many girls have you gotten to try it oh wise one???

u dont

What are your favorite ZS videos?

Need the green text NOW! Going to the Renaissance Festival in Tennessee this year with some friends.

Stray X for sure. She genuinely loves it.

>that video on the screen

What about it?

That must have been insane sitting knotted like that for 3 hours. Were her panties an ocean?

Also, how does she like that? I have seen some with tubes, but I am itnsure if it makes sense cost wise

Fucling love the fact that's shes watching it in that position, and has that nice of a rear end

Good shit!

You have to first kill yourself and then all problems are solved

Dogs will always like pussy, its just in their nature cause of the musky smell. See if the doggie can get her off and maybe he will get worked up enough to let nature take its course

How do pitbulls make up 11% of the world dog population? That doesnt seem accurate. As if there were only 10 different breeds of dog. Even if that specific for America, I feel the numbers are off.

She was squirming the whole time. Towards the end it was getting close to be too much. Hearing her slight moans and whimpers as she readjusted in her was hot af!

It's so awesome when she starts rocking back on the toy like she's mentally putting herself in the vid; which is the whole point lol

Where in Tennessee? I’m 901

Thanks! Probably a lol evil and devious, but I love the mind games.

I could understand that shoving a black dildo into a girl wouldn't make her want to take nigger dick but imagine if she likes the feel of a dog shaped dildo better than a human shaped dildo, wouldn't that make her just a bit more receptive to bestiality ?

Sorry for new fag question, what is ZS?

Holy shit you are dense af

Look at the bottom of the tv

Is bestiality banned on /b or why are here no videos an d so on?

Attached: dog (691).jpg (800x600, 165K)

I use it as a stepping stone. "C'mon baby it's just a toy!?!?" After awhile it makes it easier to jump off to the real deal if she likes it. Baby steps bro...

Yes because its such a legal gray area. Federally its not illegal to possess or share, but it is illegal to make. Local laws may vary.

Attached: 2687284672.jpg (1866x1620, 192K)

It’s a joke based on niggers are 11% of the population but commit 50% of the crime.

I only lived there for three years when I was younger, about twelve years ago, in Murfreesboro. I live in another state now, but keep in contact with my good friends I made while I was there. We go to the TN Ren Faire every year

You can post beast to the s.exwithdogs kik, not here

Yeah, first date. Fucked some girl. Her dog starts licking my balls and her pussy while I'm going at it. feltprettygood.gif
She acts all shocked, but later in the relationship she confessed she was into getting fucked by her dog.
So 8 months in, and she's fucking the dog, with me present. Dog jizzing inside her and eating her pussy out.
Definitely a keeper, she's a sick fucker.
Also likes fucking old men too. 70's. She's only 28

I just got my ex really drunk and asked her out of the blue, she immediately let her pup eat her puss

I was in college in Austin years back and wanted the same thing. Found some like-minded people on a beast forum and they let gf and I watch a session. She loved it, got crazy wet and got even more curious about it. But we broke up for other reasons before we went any further down that road.

So you might try it that way. Let her watch some in person, those kinda baby steps too.

Something tells me both her and the pup knew exactly what to do and got after it pretty smoothly huh?

Attached: D4Q2ZnTXkAArbyQ.png (971x786, 762K)

Also, drawn is different as well, since furries can be technically beast

Gotta get her a little fucking machine

Austin you say? Ever meet "Bonnie" of Boots and Bonnie fame? She lived down the road in Buda.