Shit Yea Forums

Shit Yea Forums

I am so fucked and I need to know what to do.

Im a 28 year old male who lives in my parents basement but i have been staying over a few nights a week at my girlfriends house until we are ready and settled.

My girlfriend has rang me telling me she has been arrested for downloading images of children when it was me... shit i even left the laptop there with all my accounts and details so i don't think it will take them long.

They've raided the house last night, took all the stuff and im ignoring all my girlfriends calls. I pretended to be a girl called barbara and asked loads of people for stuff on a website.

How fucked am I Yea Forums? Should i fun out the country or get my friends to get me an alibi?

Seriously Yea Forums you clever fucks I am panicking like mad I don't think i have long left.

Attached: Bikcfk5IQAAXWvb.jpg (483x483, 22K)

damn u really fucked up lol

If you run from this, the punishment you will receive will be far worse than if you just own up to what you did, acknowledge that you understand it was wrong, and want to commit to taking affirmative steps toward positive change. Or go on whoever does lie detectors in your country like Steve Wilkos, I think maybe Jeremy Kyle.

i'll take the bait...the first i'd do in a situation like this is not post about it on the internet.

I haves the feeling this is your fantasy, in some weird Yea Forumsro kind of way. Not buying it.

>finally get gf
>chance at good life, even moving away from parents
>fuck it all up by downloading pizza
>let gf (who would have saved you) take the fall while you contemplate escape
You honestly deserve whatever comes to you.

Take it like a man or kill your self

kek

Attached: 5gUmVeb.jpg (800x600, 73K)

Yea Forums is not anonymous you fucking tard

>28 year old male living in his parent's basemen
Bullshit
That's just a running gag
No one would be that pathetic to never fuck a girl by 24 and live with his parents in his late 20s

Attached: 429AB888-CA2A-4F58-ADC7-8502BD85F403.png (1242x2688, 560K)

buy a wig and become barbara, they'll never catch you

What this guy said.

I agree, and when you're at it cut your dick off! They'll never catch you!

I hate it but I'm 25yo virgin living in grandparent living room so that's a thing

>~28 year old “woman” arrested for downloading illegal images

You’re gonna have to do better bait than that op, women aren’t held accountable for this type of shit, though to be fair I guess the only people that are is 40+ year old low iq boomers raw dog torrenting or uploading flagged hashes to Fortune 500 clouds to make for easy conviction rates and virtue signaling.

Join the military or go live in the woods.

Dude I'm a fat cripple I'd be dead in 2 weeks either way with those.

You shouldn't be leaving a paper trail on the internet retard, your friends aren't gonna help a pedophile and risk themselves, just go off the grid or try to somehow leave the country

Your life is over. You'll be spending the rest of it confined in a cell lol

fpbp

try not to tell anyone what you did when you get to prison bud, they treat people like you... special :)

You'll get to where you need to be user, some thing just take time, work, and a little luck.