Why aren't you already taking hormones to achieve the superior hairless, soft and fair aesthetic...

why aren't you already taking hormones to achieve the superior hairless, soft and fair aesthetic, instead of being jagged, smelly and ugly?

Attached: ehoue36msqv21.jpg (4339x3003, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pueraria_mirifica
youtube.com/watch?v=QVkhG8DfvNA
examine.com/supplements/pueraria-mirifica/#interactions-with-hormones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because I'm not a stupid fucking faggot

Because Im not a faggot, like OP is.

>i'm not a faggot
>posts on Yea Forums
choose one

I'm not a plebbitor either, dildo.

Actual hormones? or just supplements like in pic? I take supplements but I'm scared of humans so I haven't been to a doctor in like 10 years.

pic is hormones you retard

I mean the hair and nails pills, those are supplements that promote the bodies hormone production. Actual hormones are a dosage of the hormones themselves.

dude what the fuck are you talking about, biotin doesn't change your hormonal cocktail, the pic is 100% hormones, how retarded must you be to think the pill in pic did all the work? read some science before being a faggot

Because I'm not some twink faggot kike trying to subvert cultures and masculinity.

Attached: 1526962851832.jpg (808x1024, 101K)

>Yea Forums and reddit are the only internet webpages

I didn't say the pill did all the work. Read my post before being a faggot. The only thing featured in the pic is the jar of pills. For all I know that's just a photoshopped hand. I asked if he means actual hormones or supplements like that/puree mirifica/ovarian glandular. And they do have an effect bruh. As I only take them and my skins is much softer and my waist is perfect as opposed to before I took them. Don't know shit about biotin though never even researched it.

>puree mirifica
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pueraria_mirifica
>Some herbal supplements claim various health benefits of the extracts of Pueraria mirifica including increasing bust size, skin, nail and hair health, reducing acne, balancing hormones and other rejuvenating effects.
>There is no scientific evidence to support any of these claims.

40 plus percent suicide rate, enjoy faggot

so that i don't become one of the people in this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=QVkhG8DfvNA

>the superior hairless
how is this superior?
everyone knows the most manly men are hairy fucking monsters like myself

your fingernail shape genetics are garbage

cause its gay

meanwhile in reality

Attached: 1535733614634.jpg (2048x1536, 382K)

tbf all of them would have still look like disgusting obese human waste even if they tried to follow through being men

As much as I would like to try them, I would never be able to get my doctor to prescribe hormones

seems to be a running theme with them

where can you get hormones? i dont want anyone knowing that im taking em

Well I'm not taking pueraria mirifica. I have been on ovarian glandular though and sure studies don't have concrete evidence but they obviously have an effect. Not too mention that those are only some of the claims.

Check the research section near the bottom. lotta interesting stuff in there.
examine.com/supplements/pueraria-mirifica/#interactions-with-hormones

>That one coke nail.
I threw up a little.

Wow that wiki is shockingly weak

that's why you visit the sources at the bottom, do you even internet faggot?

>ovarian glandular
I could find exactly 0 evidence that that shit does anything at all, as for pueraria the fact that studies exists means absolutely jack shit if they have weak methodologies and are in small numbers.
This just smells to me like snake oil with a couple of shit studies thrown in to fool the gullibles in order to squeeze as much money as they can from them

B-but only 3 of them are links and 2 of those are less then aparagraph stating the same thing. Drugs.com is pretty good though, but I went there first since I know how to internet.

I have no more questions. I'm therefore beginning my hormone therapy now.

I mean that's cool and all but I have no stake their sales and am not trying to sell it to you. It works for me and the results are obvious. I havn't gained tits but I haven't seen many people say I would, nor do I want to. I also havn't changed my diet either. I've been working out but not much. I haven't even lost any weight, just better fat redistribution.

do you even placebo retard?

Are you saying the placebo effect has caused me to THINK things are different? Or that it has caused physical changes based on delusions? Cause I have a measuring tape and my waist has dropped 5 inches. If it's all placebo that's cool with me, cause actual sugar pills wouldn't have the same effect on me psychologically.

Also why do you keep calling people retarded? Is that what your dad called you?

I see one cutie

Is your monitor off
;)

low effort bait, everyone knows the male genome is better in every way. Even if you are a faggot, you're not a real one. A real faggot would appreciate the strength, robustness, and superiority of the male species compared to their lesser female counterpart.

why settle for ugly woman wannabee's when you could be fucking huge, strong, chiseled monsters. Traps are so fucking straight.

For when you want to avoid pooking manly

not everyone is mentally ill like you, you fucking faggot

cause im not jagged, smelly or ugly
not every man is a fucking chimp

My mom does my hormones for me :)