Blacks are the strongest and have the biggest dicks

> Blacks are the strongest and have the biggest dicks
> Asians are the highest earners per recent demographic data
> Jews are less than 2% of the US population but make up 45% of the elite
What is left of you white goybois? Still think there is a future for you?

Attached: IMG_1307.jpg (720x516, 45K)

Blacks are the weakest race on the planet, The word" nigger" said by anyone not black turns them into an emotional mess.

better be careful if you live in florida and say this

ooooo user is special forces!

I have yet to see a whiteboi dare call a black person a nigger to their face, which confirms who is weak here.

I did so many times. Nigger here nigger there not one nigger thought about jumping me. Maybe because im the true aryan footsoldier trained in MMA and having plentiful rich organic food unlike these niggers. I wear my handgun around my state and niggers must fear me and my brotherhood of steelsoldiers tattoos. Nobody gonna mess with me

>Using the State Department definition as its template, the legislation defines as antisemitism calls for violence against Jews, advancing conspiracy theories about Jewish control and Holocaust denial. The measure also mandates that discrimination against Jewish people be treated the same as acts of racial discrimination in Florida’s public education institutions.

So you white bois cant even speak up? How did you lose this badly??

MACHT EUCH FREI VON DER JUDENTYRANNEI. WEHRT EUCH KAUFT NICHT BEIM JUDEN. DER JUDE IST UNSER UNHEIL

I see it everyday at work. They start in with their loud intimidation tactics then when the word nigger comes out they crumble amd the argument is over.

Shut the fuck up whitey you arent fooling anybody.

You must work in a really esteemed establishment. Congrats on your life of success.

>makes up statistics with no sources to back up bullshit claims to justify own ignorance, racism and antisemitism.

Why are you so triggered by the Jewish population if it's only "2%"??

Either they run the world or they're a dying minority, you can't have both.

Attached: 3bcd6499acbb6c7be0fa4cfdcae612bd.gif (295x290, 1.1M)

said the guy shitposting on the most cancerous board of a dying website

Right back at you. pick one:
> Jews are weak and I don't waste my time on them
> Jews run the media and forcing me to love BBC and dilute the white race through migration

I see threads complaining about it all the time, yet here you are claiming to be superior to them.

Lol I never made those claims, retard

Attached: Nword.jpg (576x1024, 78K)

Jews are just people. That's all.

Do you know how to read? Who said something about you specifically? Go back to fucking your sister-cousin-daughter

According to racist whiteboys on this site, Jews are some overlords that rule every facet of society, yet somehow are inferior. Logic runs strong here...

I kek at your blatant bait

Attached: KEKKEKKEK.jpg (800x800, 107K)

see: