Need advice on what to do Yea Forumsros

Need advice on what to do Yea Forumsros

>Broke up with my gf of 4 years last week. >Shits been so rough. I have class with her, so we got lunch together after.
>Told me how she finally notices guys hitting on her, and how 4 guys have hit on her since we broke up.
>Also told me how she's gotten high 3 times since last week (she never smoked weed before)
Roll for more

Attached: 6.png (1180x1188, 1.86M)

Why did you break up with her? Do you feel like a dumbass now

She wanted to breakup to work on her mental health, and felt that I wasn't making enough time for her.

Attached: 23.png (1734x978, 1.79M)

What to do? Very simple, move on with life. Read some books that will help you get laid.
Tim Veniga - Manslut
Corey Wayne - how to be a 3% man.

There is so much in life to get suck on one single girl. Stay strong user. You'll make it through. There are so many chicks to fuck, to date with and to have fun with. She was not that special.

But i think she's kinda hot so if you'd share some pics would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the books user, I'll checkthem out.

I agree, she was hot as fuck. I'm a little pissed because literally the day after we broke it off she was hanging out with some dude that we knew wanted to fuck her.

Attached: 5.png (440x1000, 816K)

I know your feel man. I had the same with some Indian girl that I was dating. She cheated on me. She was hot, fun to fuck, but that was it.

wtf this is my gf

I was about to spycam her room too. Too late for that now.

Attached: 1555979310986m.jpg (819x1024, 88K)

?

I'm not OP of this thread, but this girl is my girlfriend

Proof?

she's a cutie, but if there was reason enough to break up, there must be more to the story than just her looks. you'll have to accept the fact that she's free to do as she likes with other men, just as you are with other women. spending time in one another's company might be counterproductive if you struggle with jealousy. perhaps give the meetups a break and just focus on building yourself up (academically, socially, financially)...the right girl will come along soon enough. good luck, mate.
t. oldfag who's done/seen it all

Op of thread needs to prove this is his gf

Thanks Yea Forumsro. The thought of her with other men is nauseating.

Attached: FullSizeRender.jpg (750x859, 120K)

After 4 years she just wants to jump on the cock carousel. I suggest you get as much pussy as possible.

shes highkey getting both ends of her gastro-intestinal tract plugged up by men at the same as her fragile body squirms in ecstasy

It also gets me mad, because literally the day after she was hanging out with some dude that's wanted to fuck her for a year. They hadn't talked in months, but suddenly they hung out.

Attached: 64.png (715x1000, 1.06M)

I think you should stop with the larp threads.

any videos of her?

Attached: 2074867943.jpg (2112x1614, 142K)

Fuck. Why do you say that?

Wow, you were holding her back? No wonder whit didn't last

Stop speaking to her. She's literally saying shit like that to get to you.

Just walk away and be done with her if you cannot genuinely stop caring about her.

What do you mean?

This might be the only option

Attached: IMG_4729.jpg (750x911, 187K)