Incest thread, post stories and pics. pic not related i like the lizard

incest thread, post stories and pics. pic not related i like the lizard

Attached: 6E2D90B8-7DBD-47F8-9CDD-CA2C789D39FF.png (1334x750, 574K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zrIPLAo0_iQ
discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

I like the lizard too user. Also God I want to breed my cousin so goddamn bad

Attached: 450.jpg (360x450, 13K)

welcome to the party. i would post pics but i’m a pussy. youtu.be/zrIPLAo0_iQ

Interesting video. And me too I'm a fucking pussy virgin but God would I smash. She'd be my first pick honestly. 10/10 would facefuck into oblivion

for me it’s my cousin and my mom. mom ain’t that attractive but the thought of it is pretty good, i like the concept. my cousin is just genuinely hot, i hugged her once and just scooted off to the bathroom immediately after to jerk off to it. fucked around w some of my sisters dirty clothes, that’s about it.

Mr Balloon hands fuck you

Dude that's pretty cringe not gonna lie but not gonna say I don't understand. Same with me, my cousin is really breed material but I hate my mom lmao. But I'm such an incel virgin that I'll never hit. That and she keeps saying she doesn't think of me like that. But we're not even true cousins because her father was adopted into the family. Absolutely NO true relation and that's what pisses me off. She uses it as a scapegoat

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-30-23-29-23(1).png (672x534, 345K)

closest i’ve ever gotten to a real incestual interaction is rubbing my moms feet on a plane. i’m a huge foot fag and somehow disguised it. she noticed and i told her i could give her a foot rub at home if she wanted. she said i could when i wanted to, but then nothing ever happened after. lame as fuck

would you rather be a relation or what? i feel like that taboo of it would be a little ruined if the relation wasn’t true

my dad and I fucked from the time I was 13 to 19 and now that he's dead I can't move past it. sex with men, women, lovers, hook ups, its all meaningless

Nah it doesn't need to be. Like I said she calls me her cousin and my family would disown me if they found out so it's... taboo enough

damn that’s kinda fucked up. everytime i read something like this it really puts into perspective how much of a faggy kid i am, god damn.

fair enough. i don’t even know when or how i was conditioned w this taboo shit, and all of my family members are related truley, so i don’t have any step cousin or step siblings

Yeah it's wild shit. I whack it to her roughly once out of every three times I beat off

Now we never actually fucked but i did have some small sexual interactions with one of my cousins. I was 17 and she was 15, she was staying with my family for a few weeks and at first we just kinda hung out. Started playing games late at night together like spin the bottle and shit. Eventually it ramped up to strip games and lots of making out and touching each other, which she initiated. On the last night before she went home the next day she sucked me off and swallowed while i ate her out, wanted to fuck her but didnt have a condom so we agreed not too. Still hoping one day we'll hang out again and go all the way.

i fucked my cousin when we were both 38. She was really petite and had no self esteem. we had been kissing cousins as kidds. So when we reconnected as adults and my relationship went south, we hooked up. Man she could fuck.And she loved to deep throat (but I hate that, just suck my conk nice and slow).

She was kinda kinky and I loved it.

One evening we were watching tv on the couch her 8 yo daughter was asleep in the chair in the corner with a blanket on. Cousin started rubbing my dick thru my shorts (it was summer). Dick got hard and she pulled it out and gave me a nice slow blowjob. In the middle of it, I happened to see her daughter was watching us. I didnt say anything, just winked at her and blew my load.

Daughter then became very flirty with me. Cousin didnt care, thought it was cute.

i have to be in a mood to jerk it to my cousin, but it’s always fun when i do the pics i have are tribute worthy

That is fucking ideal user. Godspeed

Attached: 1556584953246.jpg (600x584, 25K)

All my beating pics are it's a requirement lol

(Samefag) And yeah I gotta be in the right flow too

what race is your cousin? mines armenian, but she was born in cali. she’s pretty dark somehow

Very white with some Swedish blood. Like I said, fucking hot lol. Shiny blonde hair which is one of her best features

cont.

one evening just as we settledn for tv, I suggested to daughter to change chairs (so she could bettersee) and I winked at her. She smiled probably remembering the earlier evening. After a bit she yawned and acted like she was sleeping. about 30 mins later cousin starts in to rubbing again, pulls out my cock and starts the long slow blow. I looked and daugher was not looking so I cleared my throught and she moved the blankets and smilled.

So Ishifted abit and hoped that she could see my cock being bobbed. Oh fuck that was so hot - I knew i wouldnt last long.

And I looked at the daughter as I blew my load so fast. Cousin said "you must have really liked that" and I agreed that i did, and gave daughter a wik.

I'm a fag who is obsessed with his real dad and the strange relationship we used to have. yeah its fucked up, doesnt stop me from loving every second of what happened. what worse is that im from Alabama, where everyone expects incest so I havent told a single person that isnt user. I'm sure someone would care but what the fuck good would it do?

>what happened
Y'all fucked? Damn bro that's crazy. Greentext?

cont

Next day was Monday and cousin had to go to her shitty job as a maid for a motel 6. started at 11am and worked till after 4pm Daughter gets home about 230. after she changed and i fixed her a snack she said "Can I ask you something? Do you like it when I watch you and mom?"

I winked at her again and said that "yes I do enjoy it. What do you think about us doing that there?"

She said it was ok that she didnt mind, and liked that I treated her like she was grown up.

I said "Well lets just keep this our little secret, ok?"
She said "Why, mom let me watch her other boyfriends."

cont

"So your mom knows that you were watching us?"
"Yeah. She says that it is something that I am going to know anyway, so I just as well learn it right."

My dick was diamonds and hadmade a huge wet spot on my kahki shorts. Daughter pointed it out and asked what I spilled. I told her that I didnt spill anything.
"How come its wet then?"
"You dont knowmuch about men do you or little boys?"
She said no that she had played with the neighbor boys thing like mom did to mine.

I said "there is a big difference between boys and men."
"What do you mean? Show me." and she winked at me.

My girlfriend was molested by her dad. I was molested by a lot of people, but all blood relations. We both have pretty mixed feelings about incest.

cont

I said that I would love to but it would not be fair for me show her mine and her not to show me hers. I said that her mom would be home soon so we better wait for another day.

She said "How about we all take a shower together tonight. Mom wont mind. I just about came in my shorts.

Later after dinner I asked my cousin what her thoughts were on us all taking a shower together. She said "Oh - Daughter has taken a liking to you has she? Fine but before TV time."

bump

bump for what, user?

and yes I know what bump is for, but there must be something that you are interested in?

wincest

this is mine.

You got anything?

no but continue

Go on

Come join the most sophisticated Yea Forums discord on the planet!

discord.
gg/Mqe36gm

b31

Attached: DEi4IN9UwAEwKh-.jpg (1200x849, 177K)

Continue?

bump

then what happened

WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO

I fucked my cousin for 6 years when we were teens.

What a huge coincidence, I´m listening to Dan Deacon atm

Bump

Bump

Bumping this fiction because at least it's half decent compared to the usual quality of mongo with dial-up
Me bro
Say hey sis wan fuk
said ye
we fok
She cum 40 time
I cum harrd and drown sis
I open front door to let all my strong cum out from flooded house
Drown neibors
Happy day

Attached: images (3).jpg (500x183, 12K)

Hot

Kek

Even that's better than the fanfic sounding faggots

>My hot seed spouted out and coated her uvula as I erupted from my loins, I then watch feeling unbridled relief as I gaze at my fetus fertilizer drip from her chins like a sensual waterfall as though she were an icon of euphoria, pleasure and busting a phat nutt

that was beautiful user