The earth is flat

The earth is flat.

The evidence for a flat earth is derived from many different facets of science and philosophy. The simplest is by relying on ones own senses to discern the true nature of the world around us. The world looks flat, the bottoms of clouds are flat, the movement of the sun; these are all examples of your senses telling you that we do not live on a spherical heliocentric world. This is using what's called an empirical approach, or an approach that relies on information from your senses. Alternatively, when using Descartes' method of Cartesian doubt to skeptically view the world around us, one quickly finds that the notion of a spherical world is the theory which has the burden of proof and not flat earth theory.

Perhaps the best example of flat earth proof is the Bedford Level Experiment. In short, this was an experiment performed many times on a six-mile stretch of water that proved the surface of the water to be flat. It did not conform to the curvature of the earth that round earth proponents teach.

I have yet to see a proper counterargument that does NOT have the following:
1. Fake JEW math
2. Fake CGI images/video
3. Hearsay 'witness' accounts from PAID government employees

It's time to wake up and unlock your mind. You're better than this.

Attached: wakeup.jpg (1140x669, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/liveastrostream/
youtube.com/watch?v=S3R-rP8dawM
discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ok fag

So much typing and your b8 is weak. What a waste of your time

It’s a copy pasta user, this had been around since 2012

Fuck of back to plebbit

Attached: 1533738189053.png (250x188, 67K)

The earth is a ball because of the golden ratio, and the expansion of infinite fractal space.

I also saw when i was young, that the planets were spheres through a telescope, and it is only a simple logical deduction to safely assume that we are also on a globe, and also floating in space.

Also look up oil tankers on youtube. They are big enough to go over the horizon of the globe, unlike puny sailboats only mile or 2 away, Something FE'r like to refrenence in their spiels.

Also faggot

damn straight!

instagram.com/liveastrostream/
Follow me on IG thanks fam

walk to edge continue walking

LQ B8 M8

but gender is the turtle?
Terry Pratchett was a prophet.

Attached: The_Discworld.png (660x900, 352K)

earth is flat, but all other planets and stars in space aren't?

thats like saying air doesn't exist because you can't see it

>Talks about Locke's empiricism and Descartes' skepticism without actually taking collegiate philosophy classes
>Doesn't realize both methods of thinking are incredibly flawed in metaphysics, hence why there are hundreds of philosophers after them who try to build upon and tweak their respective theories
> Uses term "Jew math" despite the fact that most mathematical theories and principles were created by the Arab people
>Can't prove that the images are fake, yet point and say that they are
>All employees are paid, hence the point being an employee dipshit
>People knew the Earth was round since Aristotle's time

Folks, I think we have an edgy contrarian on our hands

It's all a conspiracy of thousands of people hidden in plain sight

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Attached: flat earth3.jpg (645x729, 58K)

now air doesn't even exist is their anything I haven't been lied to about?

Attached: Screenshot_20190413-213921_YouTube.jpg (1920x1080, 660K)

Your perceptions rely entirely upon the understanding that your self must be real. If you can't prove to me that you're not just a figment of my imagination, then how are you to believe there's even a world out there to take a one shape or another?

Attached: IMG_20190403_072156.jpg (1240x774, 246K)

I know its a copy pasta but if we cant use cgi images then why wont flat earthers use a real image

And when whoever is imagining this shity reality realizes this. that is how the simulation ends.

Flat like OP's head.

all i smell is shit
but to be fair it might be me

Attached: politicalIdeologies.jpg (756x1146, 211K)

Chilefag here. How do you explain the fact that on that map my country would be short and wide rather than thin and long? Let alone how deformed Australia and the other south hemisphere countries are.

because you have been lied to
youtube.com/watch?v=S3R-rP8dawM

JOIN THIS EPIC DISCORD SERVER RIGHT NOW!

discord.
gg/Mqe36gm

Attached: 1GpeUlSmCaYhFPphcdkI9_KxscN2lXsdIrZA7nqooSk.jpg (1024x685, 127K)

Attached: image.jpg (695x391, 68K)

>In short, this was an experiment performed many times on a six-mile stretch of water that proved the surface of the water to be flat.

You can go to Lake Pontchartrain and see the curvature yourself.

Attached: Nr8reCC.jpg.png (1600x929, 960K)

Congratulations, you've stumbled upon Hinduism.

>The evidence for a flat earth ...
... does not exist.
The only 'evidence' ever presented comes in the form of very narrow, specific instances of apparent conflicts in memes created by flat-Earth tards that purposely misrepresent the facts behind them. There is not one shred of evidence that argues for a flat Earth that cannot be explained better in a spherical Earth model which matches and meshes with other evidence too. Every single meme from the FETs is flawed. FETs will not concede if they can't deny the truth, or they will fall back on calling you 'retard' or 'shill.'
FETs are 90% absolute liars/trolls, and 10% complete idiots who have no idea how to think critically or apply physics/optics to what they see. Everything they say relies on convincing others ironically that *they're* gullible or stupid. If you believe them, you are.
That's the story. That's flat Earth in a nutshell.

Attached: FlatEarth1.png (1024x700, 609K)

so we should just nuke this iteration and try again because something went wrong.
What country do you think will have the lowest security on their nukes? I'm asking for a friend.

no it's just a smartass troll lowlife that copy pastas and then faps to the people answering his threads

The nukes will only work if they awaken the sleeper. Else, it is but distant thunder in the night.

so how to crack space-time so all planets are ended at once

Attached: its_nap_time_red_king_sleeping_snoring_wonderland_invitation-rc9feb24591dd4b9d9ea8e90d14cafcef_zkrqs (307x246, 103K)

Friendly reminder nobody can substantiate why anyone would cover up a flat earth anyway, and nobody can provide any remote proof that it's flat. No pictures, no studies, nothing definitive.

Friendly reminder, flat earthers are just lonely and like the groupthink.

Attached: 1555159989252.jpg (700x499, 74K)

Attached: nice try retard.jpg (612x612, 52K)

This is such a dumb picture. No one ever said the earth was square. Its flat just like all the other planets in that picture.
Try harder "science"fag

Wake up. If it doesn't work, then it isn't your universe to end.

Attached: 1556771152607.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Why do you niggas fight over what shape the earth is, do something productive and jerk off some more