Have any of you ever cheated on you partner?

Have any of you ever cheated on you partner?
If so:
- How did it feel?
- Did you breakup?
- Did you feel guilty?

Explain all types of emotions please

Attached: tiddies.jpg (550x382, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

51.fi/d6H
51.fi/d6I
51.fi/d6J
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

duble bump

Every weekend

Great

No

No, she's terrible in bed.

then why are you still with her?

Been with my gf for almost 5 years, I cheated on her several times the first 2 years with my ex and a couple other girls. I mean what can I say, it felt good, no guilt whatsoever, she never found out.

How do you even find these girls to fuck and the time to fuck them whilst being with your gf?

Her parents are loaded, felt kind of bad in the beginning though, but that feeling passes

My ex hit me up constantly so that was easy and I had a few girls on Snapchat that wanted to fuck. Temptation was all around me, user. I’d hangout with my girl for a few hours, drop her off and I’d go fuck my ex. Rinse and repeat.

I did. Felt guilty. Worst decision of my life

damn user, you a lucky guy for girls to constantly wanna fuck you. Tbh my snap is pretty dry

I did, felt great, best decision in my life

Then you didnt loved your gf. I did. And it felt horrible all the time

The first time I did it I felt very bad about it, because I hadn't deprogramed myself from religious moral bullshit. Now I can't imagine being in a monogamous relationship and I've never been happier.

I did love her, I would have maried her if she could agree to an open relationship. I'm still sad that didn't work out.

Im currently in South Korea and tinder here is amazing if you're white.

I would love to bang multiple chicks will being in a relationship but I know my gf would not approve

Fornicators and aduturers burn in hell

Attached: 1553687435702.jpg (899x689, 365K)

>Have any of you ever cheated on you partner?
Yes, today (and many times before)

>- How did it feel?
If you meet the right person, it feels great

>- Did you breakup?
Why would I? She doesn't know

>- Did you feel guilty?
No.

Keep it a secret

I don't think I'd be able too. Also we are together quite a lot and I am not really the cheater type.

except there is no hell

Look for a different GF, it will change your life for ever and for the better.

I can't I kinda wanna be with this girl but also love banging other chicks

Why? Just enjoy the fucks, and then enjoy the relationship. You can make them two separate things. I do this.

go for it

hmmm, but I don't wanna break her heart or get caught

Hell yeah I did. Felt good and exciting, no guilt at all. We did not breakup and are actually engaged. We had a distance thing going for a while and I needed to bang. She knows nothing amd I plan to keep it that way.

Yes, felt fine. She doesn't know and I do not feel guilty at all.

Live in a different state now so nothing physical at the moment but still exchange sexy snaps with a girl from back home as well as my old boss. She sends me sexy stuff but physically we've only kissed.

I do this for 30 years now. Never got caught, not even close. You need to do it properly, though.

Then dont?

Make up your mind my dude.

It's difficult user. I want to be with her yet bang other chicks. I can't have both.

How do you do it properly?

I cheat on all of them.
I don’t believe in guilt

Yep, couple days ago, for the first time, after 12 years together, and have 2 children.
Felt like regular sex.
Now we divorcing, I told her..
No guilt

Dont feel guilty user. Most girls will get pissed if they catch you but won't actually do anything about it. If you just do your thing and ignore them being upset about it they get so insecure they are throwing themselves at you within a week. Pic is my favorite side bitch (married too)

Attached: shylaane1.jpg (1202x1600, 259K)

Not feeling guilty about it is the best way to not get caught.

>How do you do it properly?
a) keep it completely secret. Never brag about it, not even when talking to your best friend or when drunk. do it only for yourself.
b) lock down your phone. I suggest starting with a dual sim phone.
c) hide "those apps", and/or lock them with e.g. fingerprint
d) never use your real name, don't give any details, use a burner email address, etc.

married ones with kids are the best

fuck user, big tiddies. I get what you're saying but I don't know where to find these girls without making a tinder account etc. Also banging another chick in a relationship is ideal situation as you both dont wanna tell your partners

I've been with my gf for 13yrs. We have a kid together and get along great. I cheat on her every chance I can. I'm not unhappy with her, it's just satisfying a sexual need I have. Despite what society will shame you for, nature built you to spread your seed as much as you can.

never done it but i would imagine that i would feel very guilty (its just how i am), i would feel a little guilty for even being tempted, however if my relationship was terrible or the new partner was serious with me and in many ways better for me (or atleast seemed that way) than my current partner i would first break up (or call for a break lol) with my current partner so it was never cheating.
im a very honest man.

>I don't know where to find these girls
They are everywhere. Open your eyes. Today (true story) I met a hot lady in a nearly empty train. Started talking to her. Result: I was eating her out, she was sucking my dick and we nearly got caught by train staff.

Amen.

Nice, don't fuck it up.

I don't really commute anywhere. I'm a University student and she goes to the same University north of England and I don't wanna fuck one of her friends by accident or get caught trying.

Me too user, me too.

Once. Girlfriend of a few months at the time
>Great. Empowering.
>No. She never found out. I never told her. We would break up on unrelated issues
>Not really. She was being a cunt.

You need to be creative, user.

Does having sex with out daughters count? My wife knows I do it, shes watched and helped.
>How did it feel?
It feels so good putting my dick in my little daughters. If I only had my old hag wife to fuck I'd probably kill myself

Please, explain.

you son of a bitch

this guy knows

You need to find random girls. Don't fuck her friends. Go to another city, for example. Post an anonymous ad, for example. That sort of stuff.

But an ad on what?

And this is where I would cheat on my girlfriend... IF I HAD ONE!

Attached: 828b269b43f950b428f7301fda82f948.jpg (550x412, 41K)

god speed, user

Do you know how to piss? Or do you call mommy when you need to wee-wee?

I did. It sucked. Not worth it.

Just break up if you want to do that.

What does that even mean

Think I know this girl, she's fucking hot

hell yeah bro are we Eskimo bros? How do you know her? Want her snap?

Attached: shylaane2.jpg (1538x2048, 369K)

explain plz

give us her snap

Hmm maybe it's just one that looks like her, sure what's her snap?

fuck you, stupid fag

not the same chick, I think

an ad on CL?

is your brain starting to work? hit it harder!

well share your lookalike then. Her snap is shylagogo. If you get wins share them. Be discreet she's married and won't want him to find out

Attached: 100162957252.jpg (1202x1600, 183K)

user, tell me i honestly have no fucking clue

it's the same slut nig

ask your mom then

yep
great
nope
nope

I like variety, every weekend when she has work we don't hang out so I call up tinder girls, my gf prob cheats on me too anyways so don't care it's the issue of dating someone who is actually attractive and desired by others, I already know like 5 guys at her work are always trying to ask her out, when ever she's not available I just hit up my snap or go on tinder and troll around until one is willing to come over for a ''movie and some drinks''

If have done it a few times; she doesnt know and i dont feel guilty.

Once i was in a specialization course at another city; two months there... the last week we made a farewell party and ended fucking a girl that was a bit ugly but with a great body. Not so great drunk fuck by night and great morning shower sex next day.

Business trip to Amsterdam; paid sex.

Business trip to Bucarest; paid sex.

Went by my own to a friends wedding, there was a girl i knew from college, we always had interest in one another... we ended at my hotel. Great night with anal creampie and everything.

If you hurt nobody and have a good time... whats the problem?

>Some Ch@ns
>New XXX imageboards. Dont thank ))

51.fi/d6H
51.fi/d6I
51.fi/d6J

∆∆

Fucking over your fo sho pussy your gonna end up with no pussy.

∆∆

I have two people I see every few days. I go and get topped by a friend every few days. and I go and fuck my wife's sister about the same. I think she suspects something with her sister but she would lose her shit (lol) if she found out the guy

Leave no physical evidence.
Use prepaid or re-loadable visa cards
Never give them your address
Be wary of them being in your vehicle.
Keep a travel bag.
Beware of smells, perfumes and marks left by a lover.

yes.
fantastic.
yes.
absolutely not, fuck anyone who isn't me.

excellent additions
the smell/perfumes/smoke can be a real problem!

I've been banging my boss behind my gfs back for 5 years.

does your boss know you have a gf?

Yup. She doesnt really care. Shes a single mother who isnt looking for anything serious.

But before that... I had 2 seperate relationships going on in college. Neither chick knew about the other. Then I dumped the first one, she was getting crazy.

The second got boring so I started a thing with my supervisor (who also knew I had a gf). She (the supervisor) got into stripping and meth which meh... so I left her.

Then I broke things off with number 2, started number 3, got unhappy, and started banging my boss.

Did everyone on the train started clapping too?

The only hell is a life with guilt, but if you don't feel that then idk

I guess the few people in there heard it pretty well. I got some looks when I left the train :-D
I bet they all wank tonight thinking about how she moaned :-))

>guilt
is in your brain only. there is no such thing as guilt in this world.

I didnt feel guilty. No one was harmed in the making of this film. So men.

I also have a thing for women in power positions. So if a chick I'm with starts to stagnate i typically bounce or spice my life up.

That’s just free base

Yeah i cheat on my current partner with an old fuck buddy sometimes. I fucked her in the backseat of my cat & bc she was in sweats, she left a wet spot on my front seat afterwards. My gf never noticed.

Yes
Fine
No
Not realy

Loved it, my girl is build a bit bigger and this girl a the party was very slim. Her face was ugly as hell but I was drunk enough to not notice anymore. I made her cum and she jerked me off but I didn't cum.
I honestly would do it again anytime.
I'm still with my original girl.

Yes
Fantastic. Was probably the first truly intimate moment I had with another person.
Yes, but years later and not because I cheated. AFAIK she never found out.
Nope.

Cheated on my wife twice.
One of those times I got my highschool gf pregnant when my wife and I first got together.

first time I fucked her in like 5 years lol
apparently that cervix was ripe for a cum bath

Now im fat with a kid and a bunch of assets, so I dont even try. Im just happy that wifey wants to fuck about once a week. and generally wont turn me down even if shes not in the mood. she just lazily puts her ass up in the air to be pounded in those cases.

A few times.
It felt good because she cheated on me so it all evened out.
Still together for some reason. She's fucking psycho.
No guilt.

- i didnt feel anything at the time and she never found out i did multiple times
- yes for other reasons
- now that i think back to all those times i get angry at myself i really fucking threw everything away just for some fucking coochie

>be 29
>wife is 26
>together for 8 years, wife took my virginity
>perfect marriage except wife has little to no sex drive
>am constantly horny
>have sex with co-worker
>never tell wife
>first time with someone other than my wife, sex was fine, but felt a little robotic and not at all what I was hoping for
>felt empty afterwards at first, now I felt guilty only because I don't feel guilty about doing it
>wife doesn't know and have no plans to ever tell her

I just wanted to have sex with someone again, would probably do it again if I didn't get caught

whoa check'em

this is now a trips thread

I LET BIBI CUM INSIDE ME THEN I LIED ABOUT IT TO VLAD :(

Attached: I CAN FIT 4 IN THERE.png (1059x1510, 1.16M)

>got cheated on

>falling for the open relationship meme

Attached: 0ac903e2.jpg (579x579, 37K)

Exactly the same, user
Just a bit hungover

Does it count if they know about it and occasionally suggest it if its been a while?

There's a reason people say ignorance is bliss. If she never finds out, was she hurt? If you never find out, were you hurt? Can't be mad about something you don't know about.

That would be the biggest advice to anyone wanting to cheat. Don't get careless, don't leave a way they can contact you, and don't leave any evidence it happened. If you can follow that, then get it as often as you can.

A few times back in the day.

One was with her best friend, who in fact had a crush on me before I got with my girl.

I had no idea and found a year into my relationship. Thought nothing of it at the time and apart from drunken flirting nothing amounted of it.

Cut to two years later me and gf have an apartment and her best friend and me get along great.

Gf works at an office while I work at home, her friend would always stop by in the day to hang out. I was happy with my slender gf but her friends different body type attracted me.

Thick black hair, pale skin, thick rimmed glasses. A perfect hour glass shape, large round tits with a tiny waist and her add was insane. To call her thick would not do her justice. Her natural wide hips coupled with jogging and what I assume high estrigen lead to a fat round ass and thick juicy thighs.

Her pinky style with piercings and flannel shirts started to fade in her twenties. As we hung out more one on one she would wear short crop tips exposing her slim waist and tighter pants, weather they be leggings jeans or my personal favourite some tiny gym shorts, all of which cling to her bubble butt nicely.

I was 4 years into my relationship and our sex life was diminishing and skin her friend was catching my eye more than I’d like to admit. And the one on one hanging out did not help.

what ur gf or the bitch your fucking

One morning she arrived in a hot summers day and wanted to do breakfast. She wore a low cut top exposing her pale breasts and her mid riff. Tight sweatpants with the trimmings of her lace panties poking out. I didn’t want to stare but her cute face with her round glasses was too cute.

We ate and it was all I could do not to keep staring at her. God knows why hit of all days this was the day i realised the lure sexual tension between us. We stopped by mine after eating for a quick hang before she had to go. I couldn’t tear my eyes from her large round swaying ass and the black lace panties in show. The hug as she left didn’t help with her soft breasts pressed against me.

The second she was out I dashed in and loaded up face book to find any picture of her. I felt thrills and shame mix as I stroked my cock to her imagining stripping off the erotic outfit I saw moments ago.

I was disturbed by the doorbell ringing and did my best to tuck my erection down.

Surprised once I opened it to see her standing there. I was oblivious to my sweaty red face but she was not.

“user I forgot my phone can I come in....are you okay!?”

I was nervous. There is no way she could know right!?

Once we went in inc oils smell the stench of sweat and body odour, and feared she could too, it was as if my pheromones polluted the air.

She stood there her gaze shooting across the room to the laptop I had left open.

It would seem all the blood in my cock left none in my brain as I had left her summer 2015 pictures up on thI screen. She turned to me, red faced and sweaty and my cock visible in my sweatpants.

Yeah
At the time it was swell
No
Yeah

As someone who's gotten a side chick pregnant, I can tell you, the not giving your real name is a golden fucking rule.

I would still be paying child support if I had made that mistake. And before anyone starts shit, I tried to get her to abort it and offered to pay for it. She just refused. Idgaf what the law says, a man should be able to get out of that shit if he wants. If she wants to have the kid after that, that's on her.

Please stop showing you have no sexual experience

How did it feel? Awesome!
- Did you breakup? No.
- Did you feel guilty? Nope.
It happens once or twice a year tho...

It was the longest pause next as she looked at me, then the floor as she brushed her hair back. I had to say something. We were so close now I knew what she was thinking.

“I was....in sorry it was your outfit!” Or something like that stammered from my mouth. As if any words could convince a girl it’s okay for me to jerk off to them, despite me dating there life long friend. What I said was a blur but I remember hers clearly,

“Oh....you like my outfit!” Her brown eyes looked up at me through her glasses as she bit her bottom lip. We shared a look that said what we were about to do was stupid and going to go bad, but we are doing it none the less.

She stepped closer and I reached my hands around her waist. I felt her soft lips as my hands explored her. One found the add that had slowly been lingering through my mind for years and the other was on her back.

Her large soft ass was like heaven. Not to say my girls ass was bad, but after years of chicken, bed can taste pretty rich.

My ads was soon in the same place it was as I pleasured my self, but now the girl I was imagining was in my lap and lifting my top. And like a gentlemen I reciprocated.

Her breasts dropped down once her sports bra was off with a thud I was not familiar with. But her solid nipples between my thumb and finger said she wanted me to continue.

>haha ur virgin
Nice one.

Attached: jesjes.jpg (500x500, 22K)

Intighed down her sweat pants and had to stop. Because of the though of my girlfriend you may ask? I wish I could be so noble.

Her ass and thighs in that pretty little lace thong was a sight to behold. I stared and caressed as if she may shatter. Her lab ting indicated she liked it.

My fingers wanted to pull them down but she had other ideas. She slid off and placed her hands gently on my torso. I’d like to tell you about how ripped and muscular i was but it’s not true, however she gently guided her hands over me making me believe I was. Soon finding the waist band and tugging them down with my under wear below.

My cock sprang up and soon I felt the feeling of a warm eager mouth around me. Again my girls skills were nothing to turn your nose up at, but her friends was eager, knowing how wrong this is and that we just savour every moment. She dragged her tongue up my shaft slowly, as her thumb and fingers stroked my soaked head.

Her lips eclipsed me and soon the veins of my cock were glistening with her drool. I grabbed a fist full of her hair and guided her up and down, all that could be heard were the wet sounds of her working me. Her gags filling the room, her spit dripping down my shaft and balls.

Cupping them and gently massaging them with one hand her other grabbed the base.

Yes
-Didn't feel one way or the other
-No
-No, I don't feel guilt. An accident to my frontal lobe stopped all that

Having my girls best friend wearing nothing but a thong sucking me. Her glasses full filling a long hidden nerd fetish. Was enough to make me blow but I knew if I did the guilt would erupt.

I held off as I pulled her away. Looking into her tear filled eyes as she gathered her breath I laid her down. Peeling off the delicate fabric exposed her sipping wet slit. Her legs were spread as her heavy chest raised and lowered with anticipation.

I playfully slapped her with my throbbing cock, shooting her a playful grin, she covered her face as a response.

“Fuck just put it in user!” She muttered, that’s all I needed.

As one entered her she twitched and shook. Small helps escaping her red lips. I laid into her as we kissed again, her thick thighs wrapping around me, reaching down I sink my hands into her large round add cheeks as my hips moved of their own accord.

I slid in deeper and deeper and the warm inviting cunt soon had my whole length inside her. Her arms around my neck pulled my A’s right as the could as my balls slapped against her ass cheeks.

My ears filled with grunts stifled by shame of how hot she was for her best friends man.

I pulled out and flipped her, ready for the main event. She bent kber with out provoking, and there it was.

That large round pale ass that dominated my sexual fantasies for years. Liking for porn video after open video until I found one like it. Was now before me.

The wet slit still warm and inviting before me. As I guided myself back in her moans grew into squeals. Louder now as if we didn’t care the world could hear her.

Once in i grabbed those fat pale ass cheeks, one review being an generous spank.

“Fuck me baby!” She moaned louder still. Another song and I began. Her pale ass bow red with my hand print. My hips found her waist as I pumped her harder and harder. Her fat ass jiggled and collided against my toes again and again.

I reached out grabbing a fist full her her black hair, yanking it back as her back arched inward. I was getting deeper and deeper.

Her ass shook as soon her squeals and moans echoed so loud I knew I was not going to be looking my neighbor in the eye anytime soon. Her puffy throbbed and gripped me tighter and her high pitches moans told me she was cumming, and soon was I.

Gripping her ass again I leant forward and delivered the most powerful thrusts I had to this date. Slow and long, hard thrust deep inside enough to send a shockwave through her.

Her ass cheeks spread as I hunched over. A warm hot load shooting inside of her forbidden pussy. Stream after stream shot out all inside her.

As my balls emptoed my mind filled with the disgusting betrayal I had comitted. Not just for the cheating, but for, of all the girls to fuck, it to be her best friend.

And for it to be so fucking good.

I wish I could tell you it sicked it it only happens once but it didn’t. What was an act of intense passion turned into a 2 year affair which did get resolved and revealed.

And through some miracle my girl eventually forgave me.

Bump

Maybe she knows. Is she not great looking?

Damn that’s hot

Yes, I did. It felt good at the time but kinda regretted it later. I think I cheated on at least 4 or 5 people.

Yeah but only once. Others died naturally.

Well I had a pretty high sex drive , I still do. I don't feel that guilty, it's not my fault if the human nature is fucked.

Lol fuckbuddies my friend. Everyone wants to have sex if you're good in bed. Even after breakup

Most girls will get pissed if they catch you but won't actually do anything about it.

is it typical for american women to whore themselves out like this? polygamy

My wife suggests I get girlfriends some times.