Share MDMA stories

Share MDMA stories

Attached: mdma_tablets.jpg (350x343, 26K)

Always had a great time :)

Bump

Always get horny as fuck, talk about sexual stuff wife and I would like to do. But struggle to cum. As such, wife always says no to sex on md. Fml. Probably opening up about old gf's doesn't help. Md is a truth serum.

Can you send me a sample please?

i eat them every 2 weeks during parties.

works best when combined with amphetamine

Snorted lines of molly after a night of drinking and took a shower with my girlfriend and her friend, got pretty heated so we went back to her room and had the sickest 3 way while my other friend was passed tf out on the couch. I was fingering both of there assholes at the same time and they were twerking for me both sucking my cock. Great memories

Did the girls lick each others pussy? My favorite thing to watch.

on the first trip i took 2 tabs & snorted 1.

My friends had gotten all those fancy party lights, we listend to some good music and had, untill it was time for the treasure hunt! A friend had hidden clues to a gift given to me. so fucking awesome

No but now they’re always trying to experiment with eachother when they drink so soon I bet

Some of the best nights of my life. Always preferred small groups to big parties.

Attached: 1555930834742.jpg (756x782, 461K)

Can't be bothered sharing a story but I will share tip.

If you're coming down but want the most for your money get a cigarette and go for a crap. You will instantly come up again.

Been there lol. When starting to come down 5am Ian crush up a tab and snort it. Fucking great times. Chemical bros come with us, underworld cowgirl on loop... or some screamadelica for the down
Sigh I miss those times in college. Still visit Berlin regularly and pop pills but I'm pushing 40 now lol

i heard if you fuck on ecstasy and cum you'll ruin sober sex forever.

when to Epcot on acid, almost lost my mind due to the heat plus quenching my thirst with margaritas wasnt a good idea. it rained for about 30mins and i sat in the pouring rain near an exit where the air conditioning was pumping hard. the combination of the 2 brought me back to life and i enjoyed the rest of the day.

found out i'm tripping balls from anything.
except tobacco and alcohol

Same
Kinda annoying actually, since buddies I'm with think they have to help me. Just let me be on the ground

I love MDMA. I always do it while camping. Walking in the woods, looking at stars sitting by a river or the ocean. Usually I end up wandering off to be by myself for awhile. The next morning I always feel like a million pounds has been lifted off my shoulders. I never get the next day blues like some people do. It's the perfect drug.

That's not in the least true.
It's like getting your favourite food.
It's good. But it won't make other food taste horrible all of a sudden.

I prefer acid, but I once went to an outdoor rave in the middle of the night at a old industrial plant and they had fireworks and shit and the cops almost busted the party so everyone had to go quiet for a moment, then the party went on and I was rolling pretty hard so it was pretty amazing

Also one time we took some mdma and it rained while being below freezing, which we only realised when we went outside and everything was covered in. Still have a picture of ice that I peeled a leaf away from on my phone

How do I go asking friends/ find friends that have it?
I do shrooms and Weed on a reg but want to do more acid, the only time done at festivals or well that was all I could get then. But I want good MDMA - and can shell out for it.

If you know people who sell weed and shrooms, you also almost certainly know someone who knows someone who sells mdma. Just ask your plug