Avril Lavigne Just came out as a Satanist

Avril Lavigne Just came out as a Satanist
Whats Yea Forums's opinion on this?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ich9r5GCCPw

Attached: npc.jpg (700x420, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whas11.com/article/news/verify-yes-the-satanic-temple-was-recognized-as-a-church-by-the-irs/507-d303629d-2ee6-4e57-8caf-1b1756569f43
statesman.com/news/20190429/from-salem-to-austin-satanic-temple-recognized-by-irs-as-church
metalinjection.net/satanism/satanic-temple-officially-recognized-by-u-s-government-as-a-religion
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SIQtofOaUYk
youtube.com/watch?v=LiaYDPRedWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dont care. I wanted the night king to kill them all.

Satan was a much smarter and much more tragic character than The Holocaust Man.

satan = based
god = kike

HAIL HAIL

>shortly after Satanism is recognized as an official religion
My opinion? Tax evasion. No different from Scientology/Christianity.

what's the appeal of Satan again?
whoohooo endless pain and torture in hell by the deceiver and fallen angel wooohoo

pretty cool actually..
i guess thats why she doesnt age at all, im joining the club soon.

Attached: poll.jpg (900x563, 109K)

>whas11.com/article/news/verify-yes-the-satanic-temple-was-recognized-as-a-church-by-the-irs/507-d303629d-2ee6-4e57-8caf-1b1756569f43
>statesman.com/news/20190429/from-salem-to-austin-satanic-temple-recognized-by-irs-as-church
>metalinjection.net/satanism/satanic-temple-officially-recognized-by-u-s-government-as-a-religion
Proof.

none of it exists and it's just for the purposes of marketing and "art"

HEY HEY (You) (You)

Attached: 0000008915.1920x1080.jpg (1728x1080, 396K)

the state of white w*men

This, how could Veronica choose stupid jock Gabriel over a gamer Lucifer like me? ANGELS RISE UP

Attached: lucifer.jpg (1200x675, 162K)

>first tries the japan anime shit
>now this
desperate for attention

Heaven and Hell are metaphors for the consequences of your actions you literal brainlet. Satan carries the souls of the dead because he bears the burden of their failures in the pursuit of truth, whereas Jesus promotes and rejoices in the blissful ignorance of his sheep.

Anything to get relevant, I see

ANCELS RISE UP(down)

Satanism is just atheists fucking with cultists.

My opinion on is it that you're being abused by the people you trust.

>Believes Satan exists
>Therefore believes God exists
>Chooses Satan anyway

Why are Satanist so fucking stupid?

Attached: 1556423496866.jpg (960x960, 163K)

>t. the great deceiver
okay satan. i truly and unironically trust you now and give you my soul (i don't)

None of them are real Satanists. Can you imagine her saying "OH LORD SATAN I OFFER YOU A BLOOD SACRIFICE! I COULDN'T FIND ANY HUMAN TO KILL SO I FOUND THIS SQUIRREL! IT WAS ALREADY DEAD AND KILLED BY A TOTOYA, BUT ACCEPT MY OFFERING OF EVIL!?"

They're just atheists who do the socially-popular thing of shitting on Christians (and ONLY Christians).

just like Taylor

Attached: Taylor_Momsen_Pretty_Reckless_.jpg (770x1155, 209K)

>none of it exists
wrong

>Gabriel
>Not based Michael
I HAVE TO BEAT YOUR ASS AGAIN LUCY?

Attached: images (43).jpg (453x677, 44K)

>t. christcuck

well when Muslims start destroying the country like Christians do we'll start making fun of them too. You're the problem right now. We'll gas the muslims with you. Don't worry about that.

I love those shiny black leather hot pants

>>t. christcuck
Yep, proud of that as well. You'll outgrow your edgy teenage phase one day!

There's different groups actually, satanism isn't some monolithic ideology. Sure there's the people who are basically just atheists who want to feel edgy, but other groups actually believe in their own bullshit.

You're so edgy. I bet the chicks really dig that about you.

we have to get rid of the pedolic and protestant heretics and rebuild the one true church

Attached: 1556433559222.jpg (175x288, 15K)

Satanism is the fedora tip religion, they only pretend he exists as an epic win to own religious people. Their scripture is just a rambling mix of be excellent to each other and MOM'S GONNA FREAK

REMINDER
That the Satanic Church was literally founded by Jews. If you have any sense at all, you'll know what that fact means.

Imagine being such a cuck and getting offended by "Satanism" in 2019

Attached: 1543388433689.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Fake Jews*
FTFY

>That Lucyfer hairline
Nice guy worship top kek

>when muslims start destoying the country
ah, i am too, living in the year 1950

Satan doesn't ask for sacrifices, all he asks is that we use our free will

>Fake Jews
What constitutes a fake Jew?

Imagine being a (((christian))) when you have access to literally all knowledge at all time.

It's one thing when you're just a retarded caveman with no media, or a baby being abused. But you """people""" are grown ass adults unironically believing in fairy tales for fucking retards.

You know how when you were 7 you realized that Santa was just a lie they told you to keep you compliant? That's LITERALLY what religion is! How is it that you were able to internalize the cognitive dissonance from the realization that Santa was a lie but (((God))) wasn't?

Jews are genetically Jewish. You are born a Jew, it isn't something you choose.

WE LIVE
IN A HEAVENLY KINGDOM

Atheist kids defending methheads that worship Satan are so pathetic.

you can always use your free will since jesus died for your sins. this whole religion thing is retarded in it's entirety

Oh wow, you managed to stuff your post of at least a dozen NPC talking points. It's a shame you don't have a good relationship with your parents.

isn't that when Christfaggots forced the US government to add all the god shit into everything? "In God we Trust." "One nation under God." That was all the 50s. So it's funny that you'd bring that up. That was literally when America started to become overrun by satanic (((christians))) lol

i want her to rape me and sacrifice my life force into her womb

Imagine being so out of touch with reality that you appear to be full blown schizophrenic in your Yea Forums posts.

Attached: 1555421635025.jpg (500x371, 65K)

Literally who?

Being an atheist isn't edgy enough for people anymore? *sigh* It's all so tiresome.

>NPC
you're literally programmed to believe in a nonsense and recite a script to justify it. Project less christcuck.

Post her tits

Tax evasion, satanism is also more open to women, my guess it saves my more money in the long term and it fits her brand better.

>My imaginary friend is the best
>NO! MY imaginary friend is the best, yours is shit
>no yours is shit

Attached: 1556638232406.jpg (303x271, 8K)

>like Christians do

Fuck off degenerate faggots. Once Christianity dies in America your only line of defense to protect you from the 3rd-world hordes that hate you will be gone, and you all go away too.

i dont care
call me when she comes out as my gf

Jesus was a degenerate pedophile. That's why the Romans killed him. He was running a cult to groom and fuck little kids.

PROVE

ME

WRONG

LMAO.

Older than 17 and still trying to be edgy? yikies! grow up.

Well...he does have a point. You did kind of use a bunch of NPC talking points. By NPC, I mean uncreative regurgitated points that weren't intellectually digested by you, but absorbed and then spewed out again.

>Imagine
The only thing I can imagine is what the inside of your head looks like, neetsoc.

based

Basedpilled

Classic atheists are so embarrassing.

It was all said and done before you were born. Every taboo was already crossed, and now a real oppressive & barbaric religion comes along and the overwhelming majority of you are too cowardly to say a word when your life is on the line.

Romans killed him because the priests from the temple in Jerusalem felt he was a threat

woogie boogie you nigger cultist. You're shills for the end of America. You are destroying everything. You are going to burn in hell.

There is LITERALLY no difference between you and pic related.

Attached: muslim extremists.jpg (300x168, 11K)

Maybe see a doctor? Wow

Attached: 1554172450497.jpg (961x470, 34K)

Do you know what's the proof that someone is brainwashed.?
telling them you are brainwashed and getting mocked and ridiculed by them
situation of athiests today

No they don't. People that legitimately want to worship Satan marry and convert into Judaism.

if god exists why does he allow things like this?

Attached: tumblr_mckpooNEJO1qbi3byo1_400.jpg (400x413, 66K)

wtf jews are based?

Jesus wasn‘t a degenerate pedophile. That's why the Jews killed him. He wasn‘t running a cult to groom and fuck little kids

PROVE

ME

WRONG

LMAO.

underrated

They coerced the roman governor into killing a man who didn't commit a single crime according roman law in return for stability (ie not chimping out)

>*sigh*

Attached: oh jeethuth.jpg (640x360, 15K)

If that were true you would already have been hacked to death with machetes in broad daylight.

>jews want a pedophile to be killed
yea nah LMAO

Attached: cruise-laugh.jpg (419x480, 81K)

Take your meds and pray God lifts the madness from your mind.

keep shucking and jiving my projection nigger friend. You're gonna burn in hellllll LMAOOOOOO.

Reminder that saying NPC in the last 15 months has been an "NPC talking point." You've LITERALLY been trained to do this.

WOOGIE BOOGIE NIGGER

i mean he was a real jerk!

a 10 minute video thats not just mindless entertainment
pass

>shills a shitty digital camera to her fans and married rich Chad
damn would have pegged her for a J

Play game "species"

there's your answer

because it's funny

Attached: npcs-right-now-dude-you-are-a-npc-n-no-you-37005378.png (500x337, 37K)

i don't care i'd eat her sk8r gurl ass still

like MLK

i would do unimaginable things with those footses

It's the same imaginary friend; they're arguing about who is his real best friend.

you will burn in hell you fucking heretic.

Based.
What are some satanist rituals that involve creampies?

Attached: goth-avril-1.jpg (715x478, 86K)

The absolute state of atheists. Driven by either schizophrenia, hatred/jealousy, or in modern cases - being rejected by your crush. This is what constitutes the subconscious reasonings of the pathetic masses that decide to crawl around in desperation, hoping to spread their misery to we enlightened types. Poor, pathetic worms.

Attached: 1553650571638.jpg (600x600, 31K)

you're the one that shills for pedophiles my goy.
No I don't need to prove you wrong. It's a matter of faith. Jesus 100% facefucked the SHIT out of little kids EVERY DAY it's inarguable. He had a big black nigger dick and fucked little ass kids with it EVERY GODDAMN DAY. He was THE BEST at grooming. His apostles loved getting all that little kid ass that he recruited for them.

JESUS

WAS

A

KID

DIDDLER

That's why all his preachers are now. They are acting in God's image. Raping kids is the most christian thing anyone can do.

PROVE

ME

WRONG

LMAO

I would bet money this poster is a Jew.

Do you think women know we look at their feet?

Nope because you're a lazy fatbodied marshmellow coward. And I'd shoot you in the brain LOL. You savages and your machetes mean nothing to actual white men of good standing and proper armaments.

What is it that your people say? Aloha Snackbar or something?

>Avril thread
>80 posts of /pol/ bullshit
>No image dumping

My god Yea Forums has fallen

Poor, sad worm. Rambling to yourself on an anonymous image board. I will pray for you, sad little worm man.

God is madness. It's mental illness. You're being abused by the people you trust. Lucky for you you're probably some ugly fat faggot so they never bothered face raping you LOL.

Mods delete those posts sadly

>big meanie user disagrees with my totally BASED and REDPILLED right wing beliefs
>he must be a jeeeew!!
what an insightful and unique hypothesis

Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Answer the question. Are you genetically Jewish?

You owe me money cultist nigger.
>ooga booga
woogie boogie nigger

Yea Forums was always shit
>LE BIG GUY 4 U GEDDIT?? :DDDDD

Okay okay.

Attached: 1535514872968.jpg (699x768, 76K)

Legit better than dying in your own bathub or unironically become a muslim

Attached: Ancient aliens guy.jpg (960x720, 113K)

Is she gonna start making "pop-death metal" then?

some do
some even masturbate to the thought

Attached: a fine gentleman.png (634x580, 623K)

like you will jesus died a virgin

Outrageous! Just wait until my book club hears about this!

Take your meds before posting, schizo.

Mohammed was an actual child rapist but you're too afraid to insult his religion publicly.

Why do (((christians))) have such a problem with Jews? They are literally just nu-jews.

Mum is gonna freak!
>jayleto.jpg

Imagine her in metal makeover.

Attached: 1543253063463.png (399x405, 329K)

@113877414
ill give u an upboat if you post avril tiddy

>memes as a religion
Lmao imagine being an amerimutt and not even grasping the concept of what rituals, religions, and spiritualism actually means. Imagine not worshipping reality because you prefer fantasy. No wonder you people gobble up s much capeshit.

He was replying to a guy that angrily called Jesus a pedophile without credible source (which was in response to another poster saying he seemed schizophrenic). There really wasn't any need for a long thought out argument or anything less than trolling, so, uh. Yeah. Yikes.

So you're a straight up schizophrenic, huh?
Back to /x/ with you.

>jesus
>virgin
idk m8 pretty sure fucking kids counts

why did jesus fuck kids

The Abrabamic religions are all destroying Western Civilization on some level.

>Literally who?
HEY HEY YOU YOU
I COULD BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND

That artist.

Answer the question. Are you Jewish?

When did Yea Forums become infested with soccer moms?

But her best part is the tummy.

Attached: 1533602528625.png (1064x918, 1015K)

She's still got a rockin body.

Attached: 35635635635.png (337x240, 164K)

Hey sk8er boi, wanna come fuck mommy?

Attached: Avril LeLard.jpg (700x1050, 47K)

>whatabouting to the other child rapers
the existence of other pedophiles doesn't stop you from being a shill for pedophiles. Jesus Christ was executed for starting a degenerate sex cult that preyed on little kids. His PR jews 200 years later just erased that part when they hired their jew writers to punch up his YA fiction novel.

Since I know she's the one that died ODing on her bathub, who the stupid one that became a muslim?

Attached: dolores-oriordan-promo-ap-070601022430.jpg (1280x960, 133K)

Gee when do you think.

being conservative is the new punk rock don'tcha know

I want her to be my dumb Stacey gf.

Attached: 1535789033559.gif (400x501, 2.68M)

Hey Christians and normal people, leave the sad little man to ramble. God will try to help him, we can't.

Her cunt was no doubt fucking destroyed by some satanist fucks when she was a toddler

i.. i am not strong enought to uphold this part of the lords code
forgive me pater

Most of Hollywood and the music industry are satanist so I'm not surprised.

This might have been really shocking and offensive in the 1960's.

This

Not really, she didn't become famous until she was a teenager.
She used to be pretty ugly, too.

Attached: 1535331121893.jpg (625x417, 59K)

Not a great shop but acceptable.

giv ugly gf

It was shocking and offensive 2000 years ago. That's why they crucified the pervert.

>the thing that possessed a snake and got everyone kicked out of literal Heaven on earth
>based
good goy

either retarded paganigger cuckvarg faggot
or jew
or both
either way cleanse thyself from this world heretic degenerate faggot

Prove it faggot

sounds pretty based to me

To piss off their Christian parents.

Based fellow Christian

Yeah you and the other fags are totally not offended, that's why you keep reeeeing and calling him a kike.

Attached: really.jpg (500x333, 53K)

And maybe you’ll outgrow fairy tales your parents indoctrinated you with!

Just imagine her biting you to get your blood.

Attached: incisors.webm (1280x720, 295K)

Just keep drinking that satanic kool aid goy and give your immortal soul over to the one that fucked you out of paradise

fuck no my nigga I'm a christian. No easier way to get my hands on impressionable sexy little kids than youth bible study. My dick gets WET.

>it's satan's fault adam and eve fucked up, he tricked them
>lol better punish them and all their descendants and all other species for good measure
God's a real prick huh

ok mom

Attached: 1332647403837.jpg (800x600, 88K)

god is a nigger
only a nigger would create a world so shitty and filled with niggers

if Avril shitted on my dick would I get the lyme disease?

>samefagging a low effort cliche post
cringe

Taylor Momsen makes my penis hard.

Why did she fall off the map? I had such high hopes for her.

Attached: 8fa14580d9e178123e171986eaa5d6ed--taylor-michel-momsen-taylor-momson.jpg (736x779, 78K)

Attached: 1454992069979.jpg (731x565, 26K)

I'm agnostic. An embarrassing, spineless atheist throwback having a mental breakdown in an Avril Lavigne thread was too hard to pass up.

>projecting this hard

The Christian faith was literally founded by a Jew. Islam was also founded by a low IQ Jew.

MOMMY
O
M
M
Y

Attached: 1553680956330.jpg (828x613, 105K)

Thank god, now I can post her tits without getting banned.

Attached: 1533682328336.jpg (798x567, 53K)

Attached: 1556149589064.jpg (757x765, 63K)

S A G E
A
G
E

C A N C E R
A
N
C
E
R

Attached: 1530043693171.jpg (1936x2592, 709K)

based jannie

>I'm an atheist who lacks the balls to admit it
fixed

>saved mankind from being mindless drones in a glorified nature preserve
>bad guy
Choose one.

this load's for satan

Attached: here we go.jpg (456x352, 29K)

It's 7 years too late for it to be cool, but that is her style recently

>not wanting the Night Haunter to flay us all for our injustice

Attached: file.jpg (938x1200, 433K)

This guy literally says that witchcraft and spell casting are real. Oh, wait. I'm further into the vid now and he says he believes a 2,000 year old zombie carpenter is god. He is obviously insane.

pretty much the only tolerable song in that game.

faggot janny. but i will fap to her tiddies now thx user have some upboats

>atheists
>Driven by schizophrenia
hey guise the girl ate the knowledge fruit but then 1000 years later some pedophile got crucified so as long as you say sorry every time you jerk off and give pedophiles a significant portion of your income you'll get to go to heaven and get blowjobs from qts for eternity!

who cares,she's a dumb pop star who trys to hard to act punk

the psp version had that song in like 4 fucking languages

No proble, user.

Attached: 1548816152951.jpg (1280x1713, 567K)

its a shame the romans only stopped at jesus,they could of killed every other jew also

Wait, is this guy actually citing movies as evidence that spellcasting and black magic is real? America was a mistake.

He's also calling her a satanist because she sang a song called live with the devil or some shit.
That video is worthy of 2008.

right... nukes are the only option let me get outve here first though

I haven't had an opinion about Avril Lavigne in my life and Im not about to start now.

Attached: 1385169681227.jpg (313x240, 18K)

check your inbox

We'll have to take off and nuke the whole site from orbit, it's the only way to make sure.

desperate attention seeking bullshit just like the kawaii bullshit

look at me! please! pleeeeeease!

Reading between the lines in your post tells me otherwise. You obviously dislike her. You dislike her so much that you are telling us we should all ignore her.

She hasn't said anything.
All she did was sing a song called "dancing with the devil" or some shit a few days ago and the video says that it's proof that she's a satanist.

I dont have anything to prove but I actually saw a 'demon' right before my eyes. I was a kid and went to sleep. Then I saw what I thought was my cat coming inside the room without making any noise whatsoever. I called it and it looked at me with red luminous eyes. It looked lyke a small hyena. Really terryfing. And no it wasnt just a hallucination and I dont have any mental issues. I never had an experience like that again but sometimes I wish to see it again just to be sure even if it scared me shitless. Also my grandma told me once she saw red glowing eyes across the room one night. Something is clearly up with that and I even heard of other people seeing similar things not related to me. I didnt see God or anything but I mean this thing was directly like a few feet in front of me and I could see it clearly.

Now he's dissing people that think Horus was real and doesn't realise that the Jesus myth was lifted almost completely from the Horus myth. Well, the Jesuits were right, get them young and you'll have them for life.

"Beltane"
"Massive Satanic holiday"

I didn't get barely more than a minute in and already this guy demonstrates he doesn't know shit.

Dismissed.

>I was a kid and went to sleep
So it was all a dream then. Mystery solved.

Dont like her music and i dont know the girl.

No opinion formed about the person itself. Thats the gist of it.

>christfag fundy doesn't know shit
Well, that's a first.

Avril Lavigne died years ago, it’s a body double now

Attached: 8EBB54AD-A51D-4931-AAAD-D19C8F2819CE.gif (234x154, 1.09M)

She wasn't pretty ugly, just pretty...

Attached: 1.jpg (1024x769, 504K)

...That's an inadequate image.

Attached: 2.jpg (900x783, 135K)

If you're so indifferent towards her then why did you take the effort to make a post? I think you're lying and that Avril manages to rub you the wrong way.

lol no I was awake. I know it sounds like a fake story but I could propably even paint this shit after all those years with good details because the image burned itself inside my brain dude

Satanism isn't even the belief in satan. That's luciferianism. It'd be like saying Buddhism instead of Christianity. Completely different things altogether

Im interested in other user's take on satanism.
Im interested other's opinions, i dont have one about her to share.

Good for her. I heard Peyton List is a Satanist too.

What a qt.

Read the comments on youtube, people actually believe this shit. He has a point with famous people being "influencers", but all they are trying to influence is people to but their CDs or watch their latest movie for the $$$$s. It has fuck all to do with the devil or witchcraft for fuck's sake.

This

sinead O'Connor

Attached: 1525922398007.jpg (524x472, 70K)

>CDs
>CDs
>CDs
>CDs
>CDs
>CDs
>CDs

All I know is that I still want to shove my face in her cunt and skull fuck her

>all they are trying to influence is people to but their CDs or watch their latest movie for the $$$$s
I think it's more than just that. They are used just as a repeaters are in telecommunications. They get the instructions and amplify them to their audience. That's why they get so much exposure from the media I think. They are being pushed as a model about how and what should you think and act if you want to be successful as them. I think they are a tool for social and behavioural engineering.

That's not too nice user.
I bet her pussy could easily make your dick happy.

Attached: 1529429881086.jpg (420x631, 36K)

>I think they are a tool for social and behavioural engineering.
No, that's religion.

Pop Idol ==> Idol worship

I would pay a high price for 2002 avrils holes.

maybe the only women in history I can say that about.

Attached: even as shes ages, she still looks good.jpg (600x1014, 120K)

>Pop Idol ==> Idol worship
This has nothing to do with religion or social engineering. Do you have anything to say or are you just going to spout trite sound bites?

Probably because you're required to be God subservient bitch or face eternal damnation, whereas satanism is based on freedom.

Triggered much, faggot?

>asks a question
>gets "UMAD?" by an user that feels the need to insult
lel

I can hear your fedora tipping from here, junior.

>Oh, wait. I'm further into the vid now and he says he believes a 2,000 year old zombie carpenter is god. He is obviously insane.

>ME SMART NEWTON RETARD

Isn't there a weird conspiracy theory that she died and her friend who sometimes was her double for events took over?

there is now at least

yeah same shit with paul mccartney

Does this mean that her brother Adam Lavigne is also a Satanist?

>endless pain and torture in hell by the deceiver and fallen angel

Derp. If that was really true, do you really think anybody would follow Satan?

Attached: 435435434.jpg (1497x2000, 530K)

Perfect body, to be desu.

Avril lavigne died years ago guys. She was replaced by a lookalike so who knows what she represents these days. Wake up anons.

there walk among us many on this earth who are wicked at heart

>believes unproven conspiracy theories
>tells others to wake up
POTTERY

Attached: nobler_n.jpg (41x32, 2K)

Attached: 1534524385252.jpg (360x270, 25K)

Attached: bee.jpg (269x402, 23K)

Uphoric bro?

Attached: 1508843147460.jpg (469x463, 49K)

Hi Spotify intern, nice to meet you.

Look at all the pics from the early 2000s compared to the later 2000s. Literally a different face and body masked over with a bit of eye shadow.

Would use her shit for toothpaste

Attached: bunny hat.jpg (1600x783, 1.51M)

Attached: xenobiology_by_abiogenisis.jpg (960x655, 392K)

Attached: que-12114200432.jpg (64x32, 2K)

Wait, does that really happen desu?

I don't care. I only care about her naked pics. Somebody post new pictures of her naked. I want to get a good look at her tits.

I have never seen anyone more fake than this.

See

Attached: 1548716695884.jpg (550x310, 38K)

Attached: Treehopper_otas32.jpg (1000x1494, 415K)

Seen it.
Fake, and a bad one.
Seen it.

I want to see pictures of her tits that I've never seen before.
And that maple sweet, Canadian pussy.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SIQtofOaUYk

She’s attention whoring since she’s washed up and irrelevant now.

I don't think there's any pussy pics.

Attached: 1536902656489.jpg (630x797, 79K)

no coercion necessary. The prefect of Judea wasn't the pragmatic sympathizer the Gospels made hime out to be.

Pilate crucified and mutilated Jewish zealots for giggles. he did it so often that Rome recalled him and stripped him of his position.

there wasn't much stability afterwards when the Jews revolted some decades later because his successors were boujee fucks that dipped too much into the temple coffers and didn't totally decimate uprisings the way Pilate did.

The Romans eventually destroyed Judea and nearly annihilated the populace as a response to the rebellion.

her one masterpiece:
youtube.com/watch?v=LiaYDPRedWQ

satanists are fucking gay, especially those laveyan ones. they act like they are a unique individual who doesnt conform to society or to any labels yet they label themselves as a satanist lol fking morons and it's always someone who is weird too someone who would still be weird if they weren't a satanic freak

The irony that this is coming from someone who believes the Jewish conspiracy.

Attached: recipe_m.jpg (500x454, 30K)

old news. here she is with satan himself, they got married

Attached: 59B29730-7E02-4495-BCDB-173FF32E4800.jpg (400x576, 45K)

this is Yea Forums you nigger. all we care about is porn and memes.

discord(dot)/Kz27Yux

server with no rules. Anything Goes!

loli, cp, gore, nudes, and A LOT of shitposting!

>Discord
lmao, kill yourself spambot.

it was moved from Yea Forums

id fuck her with all the might satan has given me

this. Bunch of edgelords imo

>God doesn't exist!
Can you prove he doesn't exist?
>Fuck you sheep retard the burden of proof is on you and not the one making claims and then refusing to back them up with evidence
>Also science even though I ignore basic scientific principles, such as supplying evidence to prove my hypothesis
Oh, well ok then.
>Stop shoving your religion down people's throats! When will you idiots learn atheism is the only way. Why aren't you atheist? Only big brain follow atheist
Then why do you have an average IQ? Seems likely you're using atheism in substitution for intelligence
>Fuck you stop shoving your religion down my throat! REEEEE!
Atheism in a nutshell

Attached: 1556656473838.png (645x729, 127K)

Shame she is hiding that snatch in this one.

Based.

Attached: 1540642215705.jpg (450x937, 81K)

>Fuck you stop shoving your religion down my throat! REEEEE!
>Atheism in a nutshell
Yes, that is atheism in a nutshell. What did you think it was? Another religion? Atheists don't believe religion has a place in society so it's unsurprising they don't want you christfags spouting off all the time about your imaginary friends and how everyone should believe like you do.

Hes referring to the ultra faggy intensity that many atheists espouse their views. its ironically similar to what very religious people do.

>ironically
I don't think you know what that word means, user.

stupid BS unless she lets it go to try to come back n be relevent again, she is still hot as fuck though and still sings perfect. shouldnt go along with the bs

Learn what a Satanist is before spouting off. You'll be surprised.

Read it.

Attached: P6.jpg (480x480, 47K)

Literally fucking Chad

Duh. See
I thought atheist were supposed to be smart?

It's not true, she just sang a song a few days ago called Devil something something and the guy in the video says she's a satanist for it.

Attached: Alita you 2.png (538x538, 194K)

>Anton Plagiarize LaVey
>Satanist
Haha. No.

You haven't read it yourself and you know it. You're just doing the same shit everybody else does.

I'd convert to satanism to fuck her, hell yeah

Not him but i did outgrow my edgy anti christian phase.
When my uncle passed i found out he was doing all sorts of cool shit with his local church. I was seriously considering joining untill the whole "you better belive exactly what we belive bullshit'.
I remember all the nice thins the church would do when i was younger and the people across the street go to an awesome church. The church is paying to fix the old ladys car.
I just cannot deal with the whole indoctrination shit.

>satanic bible
>literally a paperback pamphlet that probably has pictures too

Not avrils