Ask someone currently taking recreational ambien anything. taken 1, have 10 more for today

ask someone currently taking recreational ambien anything. taken 1, have 10 more for today

Attached: ambein.jpg (348x145, 11K)

Why are you a useless person?

So whats that do for ya exactly, apart from put you to sleep?

Why do junkies brag about being junkies?

depression and anxiety.
generally not useless, full time job and volunteering in free time. i am a bit retarded for doing this tho i agree.

happy trippy feelings, similar to xanax mixed with acid. fun begins at 4+ pills, but then its hard to remember later

im not sure since im not a junkie, but thought it would be fun for others to see the mindstate of someone not sleeping when taking a sleeping pill. also im lonely and bored

Be careful user. I've been down tbat road, except I was snorting them. I did some really stupid and regretful shit that I had to take full responsibility for. Some of it still has repercussions today, even though I have no memory of it.

i have also snorted them to hit faster. no regretful things, just blackouts at home alone luckily. i've trained myself to cut off phones, social media and car keys when taking it.

>taking ambien recreational
are you an overburdened suburban housewife with an undiagnosed imagined issue?

so your taking ambien for anxiety? why not xanax?

quite the opposite - overworked highly stressed urban male with diagnosed anxiety and insomnia. i get the prescription each month and eat them all in the first week or so.

xanax doesnt relax and kill the braincells for me the same way for some reason. klonopin does tho, but it takes too long to hit.

talk to a shrink. it will spare you the suicidal tendencies and liver damage of those drugs and will actually help you work on your issues, instead of just coping with the symptoms

thank you for actual helpful information. i have talked to them, told them ambien makes me anxious and retarded - he recommended i take it together with xanax. i am kind of torn, because the doctor would be a junkies dream but i know i dont want to go further along that path...

talk to a psychotherapist. they're not allowed to prescribe drugs

Why don’t you go get real drugs? Fucking downers what a fag

Could you mail me a few please?

samefag here
Psychiatrists and other MDs will try to push whatever new drug big pharma has on the market. A therapist is technically not a real doctor, so they can't give you drugs. And one more advice: therapists are like finding a good pair of shoes. You may need to try a few before finding one that's good for you

real drugs make me anxious :( i dont like feeling like dying on speed or even mdma

no sorry im gonna eat them all. go to your regular doctor and tell you have sleeping issues, youll get them.

thank you again, i have seen a therapist some years ago monthly - she seemed fixed on some childhood issue imagined by her about me and my mom. i didnt get anything good from it.

currently just started going to a new one, who thought i was too much and sent me to an "experienced" CBT whatever clinical psychologist, but she was weird as fuck and made me panic by just talking. so im going back to the original one.

>i dont like feeling like dying
Ambien works on the CNS, meaning if you take to much you will stop breathing.
You can also vomit in to your lungs and aspirate if you take too much

im at 3 ambien now - not really feeling anything because tolerance. :(

weirdly xanax is not a bingeworthy drug for me, i have like 3 prescriptions worth of it just laying there, waiting for an actual panic attack. it makes me tired and slow and anxious about looking drugged when im with other people, so i avoid it mostly.

ye but then i wont feel it innit? i dont mind dying at all, just the feeling of dying.

ill try a match of age of mythology and be back for more constructive information about the psyche and the human condition.