Ask a Satanist anything

Ask a Satanist anything

Attached: darkness.jpg (613x463, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Satanic_Temple
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanism
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SIQtofOaUYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are you excited for 9th grade to be starting in a few months?

this

and, why bother calling yourself a satanist?

How can I land a hot goth satan worshiper to suck on my devil?

Why should I?

>why bother calling yourself a satanist?

Because it's all about me. I'm a selfish fuck.

why did you not get >666

I realy liked this movie, as a kid. ( I suspect that it hasn't aged very well) ..

Do you belive in God?

Why are you an idiot?

Why do you worship a jewish idol?

why are you gay

well the first step to fixing a problem is admitting it i guess.

no

I believe god-like entities could exist but I don't believe in any spiritual God or gods. God isn't real and might as well be dead. What kind of God would allow this world to exist?

Do you listen to any black metal? What are your views on it? What are you're fav bands?

Attached: 1554367253383.gif (500x281, 879K)

Do you actually understand what satanism is, or are you yet another edgy dumbfuck who thinks they're better than everyone else without actually understanding what satanism teaches?

fpbp

Attached: 1396273722520.jpg (512x335, 25K)

Mayhem is the only black metal band I really like, they're fucking awesome. I don't really have any special views on black metal as a whole.

dont you have to believe god exists in order to believe satan exists, vice versa

How the fuck can you say you don't believe in God? If you accept Satan then you accept theres a god, you can't just make up shit that suits you and reject shit that doesn't.
Theres no Satan without God you clueless flaming faggot. Satan is in the Bible .
You wannabe fake " Satanists" make me sick.
Choke on a bag of dicks.

Do you have any thoughts on how Satanism as a whole is portrayed in things like movies and tv shows? Does it ever get irritating, or is it just one of those things you ignore?

This

I don't understand what it is because it's not for me to understand, the demons tell me things and I intellectualize those things, I've had many insights into the nature of reality this way, I don't think I've woken up and I know I never will, that's not my destiny

That's just limited Christian thinking

I lol’d

Attached: 1FA85C57-EC5B-48B1-A53A-3F52D2668CC6.gif (400x225, 1.5M)

are you a laveyan satanist or a theistic satanist. choose wisely, gaynon.

Fuck the Bible

A thread died for this.....

I don't watch movies or TV shows so I just naturally ignore the bullshit

Satanism is not a subset of Christianity and does not require the belief in a deity. You're just as bad as the retards that think Satanism is in some way related to evil.
Like this faggot here There's no such things as demons, dumbass, unless you're being metaphorical. Actually research your so-called religion before practicing.
Good god you're as bad as the retards in mainstream religions.

You just proved my point , halfwit

I guess technically LaVeyan?

Then stop using the name satan and every name associated with him. As he was created in the Bible.
Call him Tim or something

if he was a true satanist, he would call satan himself

Satan ever grant your wishes or is he a pussy who only does his own divine will regardless of what you pray like god

good choice. how do you feel about crowley and his school of thought? in my opinion crowley's thelemic principles were synthesized and somewhat bastardized by lavey into a shock value cult following.

>As he was created in the Bible.
Do you have brain damage? Satan has existed in religions before Christianity was even a thing. Do you know literally nothing about religion?
I'm a fucking atheist and I know more about this shit than you, apparently.
You're all fucking retarded.

What's the point of actually calling yourselves "Satanists" if you have to spend half your time whining that you don't actually worship The Devil or even believe in any supernatural entities? Yeah, yeah, you use the concept of Satan as a metaphor for man's independent spirit or some assorted faggotry like that. But really, you could espouse all those values as a secular humanist or some other label that accurately describes your atheistic philosophy without deliberately misleading everyone. It seems like "Satanism" is just what certain edgelord atheists call themselves just so they can bitch about the misconceptions everyone naturally believe.

How do i stop my computer asking me to update windows 10?

Not known as satan or Lucifer you idiot.
The concert of evilhas been around before the Bible,sure ,but not with the specific names.
What don't you understand?

I've read the Book of the Law and I think it's brilliant, I feel like Crowley could've accomplished more without the drugs

Crowley was a faggot.
Literally

Not even the all knowing and most enlightened OP can answer this. For he is a faggot.

aren't these horns really heavy, do you think stan has neck problems?

Crowley was a perverted piece of shit,a scam artist and a plageriser

I refuse to subscribe to secular humanist ideals because I don't really like humanity, in fact I think most people in the world should be killed off

What's the best cellphone out today?

Was it your dad or your uncle that fucked you?

>most
who's not to die then?

same. Diary of a Drug Fiend was a pivotal read in my life that convinced me to finally kick my heroin habit and realize my true will.
ain't gonna deny that. his studies on anal yoga exercises really helped to open up my third eye though.

>most people in the world should be killed off
Preferably along with you

why u gay

Gym teacher

>"I'm a Satanist!"
>"So you worship Satan?"
>"No! Where the hell did you get that idea? Retard."

So what's the point of this?

it's not all about you. you just think it is.
one day you will die cold and alone and your entire life will have been corrupted and without any real meaning.

What level are you? What's your best modifier? And do you have your own special D20?

Twat

This is my problem with Satanists. They are generally just edgelords that want to espouse how much they despise religion, instead of getting on with their fucking lives like their damned Satanic Bible actually fucking tells them to.

Literally take five seconds to do a single goddamned search for "Satan" and you'll see that "Satan" was recorded in Judaic texts before Christian texts.

Y'all can continue arguing with OP's faggotry as much as you want, it's not going to change the fact that OP is a faggot that doesn't understand what Satanism is.

You are not a Satanist. Begone.

I'm not denying that could happen

Right. It's kinda dumb to spend so much time talking about how you hate religion and then name your religion/philosophy/whatever after a figure irrevocably associated with Western religion. It makes it sound like the whole worldview is centered on a reaction to a worldview they're trying to fight.

You are not a true satanist. Why are you using that cartoonish image instead of a real satanic symbol?

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

>this
satanism is just realism with a tinge of humanism. find your own happiness so long as it does not infringe upon the happiness of another, lest you be struck down by the will of another. it's as simple as that. live your life and let others live theirs.

>satanism
Is just faggotry with a tinge of try hard

Judaic texts and the judaic religion of the old testament brought Christianity regardless of the fact that the jews crucified the Christ. So its the same satan in the old and new testament

I like giraffes

So why not Selfism? Egoism? Egocentic Humanism? Humanistic Existentialism? I don't know, man, something more accurate and less deliberately misleading. But how seriously can you expect to be taken when you put Satan in the name of your philosophy and then get huffy when people associate it with Satan? If y'all really promoted so-called Satanic values, don't infringe, secularism, no good or evil only self, whatever, you could do it in way more likely to win followers than some 14-year-old Goth trying to piss off his parents.

agreed. im just saying call it what it is. if laveyan satanism worships the self above all else instead of some deity called satan, it doesnt need to be called satanism.

I'm not trying to win followers

hey satan i cut my forearms years ago and drinked the blood but nothing happened did i missed something?

So why you here, man?

am I your spawn? I feel like your my dad

How does Satans cock taste like

LaVey was an edgy fuck
his spawn are edgy too
why would you be surprised that satanism is edgy?

Do you have a minute to talk a out our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ?

Is that you Avril?

Why are u a fucking idiot?

im not surprised, just kind of awestruck at how far things have been taken out of context. I acknowledge that Lavey's movement was primarily a counterculture temper tantrum but it's amazing how far it's been taken. even down to varg and his droogies burning down churches in the name of reclamation of pagan cultures being labelled as devil worshipping satanism. it's interesting to see how vilified anti religious sorts are.

And it shouldn't be. By insisting on this edginess, they're dooming themselves to fringe irrelevance, never going to be taken seriously or have a real influence on society by sticking to a name you know people are going to misread. It's a pretty juvenile tendency, frankly, to think you need to put Satan in your title to be provocative. Nietzche had much more impact than LaVey ever could and is still more relevant, and he did it without this "Look at me! I'm named after The Devil but I don't believe in the Devil!" nonsense.

>Nietzche had much more impact than LaVey ever could

Objectively wrong

Are you going to tell me that more people have read and been influenced by LaVey than Nietzche?

based dubs. homeboi lavey didnt know shit about how to start a movement. plenty of people already agreed with him before he started his faggy fake church but he went full on edge lord and polarized his movement with such a name as satanism. nowadays it's just a name drop for shock value when people like marilyn manson can pull out their little laminated card that says they're a deacon in some faggy little church. I'll worship the sun any day before I worship something like god or satan. as a farmer the sun has a lot more to do with my daily life.

Have you accepted our lord jesus christ as your savior?

no

>acknowledging that your religion doesn't actually have any central figurehead or god is nonsense
>the holy trinity makes perfect sense tho

>religion doesn't have any central figurehead
>religion is literally named after a religious figure

Attached: satan_dumb.png (300x250, 28K)

I just poo'd myself

Attached: 20190429_084754.jpg (2576x1932, 1.26M)

Why do you Pp?

again, rationally explained that the naming convention is due to
>The Satanic Temple does not believe in a supernatural Satan. The Temple uses the literary Satan as a metaphor to promote pragmatic skepticism, rational reciprocity, personal autonomy, and curiosity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Satanic_Temple

Not exactly complex. I think the only one derping out is you.

assuming you are a LaVey satanist, why do you feel the need to associate with a group, when the whole point of that group is individualism?

Again, I have acknowledged throughout the thread that you don't believe in a supernatural Satan. I get that it's a metaphor for all the values you could easily promote without deliberately misleading everyone. What's derp is that you use Satan in your name and act surprised that you have to spend half your time explaining what that really means instead of letting your ethos stand on its own feet.

Attached: 1b0.jpg (680x499, 48K)

Nobody is being misled though. At least, not by Satanism.
If you want to talk about being misled you should know the literary accounts of the biblical Satan/Lucifer the Lightbringer, giver of wisdom.
Satanism doesn't even believe he's real but they believe in the ideals ascribed to him.

All the more reason not to call yourself a Satanist.

>You
I'm not a Satanist. I just understand a lot about them. Sooo.
Perhaps Satanists wouldn't have to spend half their time explaining it if they didn't do it on purpose specifically to get people to ask: why Satan? So they can tell you all about good ol' Lucifer the Lightbringer, rebel of heaven and bringer of wisdom.

Look at this thread, hot topic. Have you spent more time articulating the value of autonomy or rolling your eyes and clarifying that you don't believe in Satan? A microcosm for the abject failure of your movement in general, perhaps? And I'm sure you'd like to blame that on the ignorant masses, but objective analysis might tell you that people think Satanists worship Satan because they put Satan in their name.

>Your movement
I can see that your father's cum is still encrusted to your eyelids, sealing them shut and that you cannot read.

I am not a Satanist.

Well I'm responding to multiple guys here, hard to tell who's the OP Satanist and who's just on his side.

Mentioning my father's semen doesn't make anyone sound more credible though.

And which one of you thinks you can win this argument with Shrek memes.

There is no credibility here. If you weren't a raging newfaggot you'd know that though.
Why are you so butthurt about Satanism anyway? It's basically just all the shit your religion pretends to care about anyway minus the Godhead.

why are you such a huge edgelord faggot satanists get beat

If I was the butthurt one, I'd name my religion after the bad guy from a religion I hate just to piss people off.

lmao
you know christianity started out as a cult right?
and that they went around making a mockery of everybody else's god to prove that they weren't real so they could start talking about muh jeezus right?
You know that Christianity used to be a minority and was extremely rebellious, right?
Riiiight?
Please tell me you know these things about your own religion. Please.

I will say this for it: They don't call themselves Christians and then whine when people think they worship Christ.

is OP still here?

No but they also genuinely believe their imaginary sky daddy is real whereas Satanism admits that their sky daddy is made up.
Ball's in their court on that one.

Attached: eipugIu.jpg (500x356, 111K)

when do you turn 15?

Right, like that's less stupid than forming Church of Something-I-Don't-Believe-In

Can you explain to me in few sentences what Satanism is about and why should one become one?

No, it really isn't. See fundamentally religion is just a collection of tenets you agree to live by.
It doesn't actually require a god.

Or are you, as a Christian, actually trying to make fun of people for wanting to peacefully congregate with other like-minded individuals?

I hear Avril Lavigne is a Satanist now. What are your thoughts on that?

Yes.

does satan have a big dick?

does satan fuck dudes?

fuckin lawl rekt

It's not too small and no, I prefer petite women.

laveyan satanism is pretty dank
good going OP

Attached: 1534257768371.jpg (2448x3264, 639K)

You should look it up and decide for yourself. Religion isn't a choice that you make spur of the moment and I would actually urge you away from Satanism if that is your mindset.

I did my own research in the past during my own spiritual search, I just hoped we would have a discussion I could learn something from even if I might disagree with the viewpoint.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanism
Has mostly everything you need to know.
I'm sure there are some legit devil worshipers out there that call themselves satanists but these days "satanist" is usually referring to LaVeyan Satanism which doesn't do anything like that. A lot of them are actually ex-Christians who understand all of the irony involved but still like having that sense of purpose, belonging and ritualism in gathering together and the structure in following tenets.

As I've said I have already read a lot of the material described in the wiki page. Do you consider yourself LaVeyan Satanist?

I am not an anything. Religion is for the weak.
I am my own god. That, and compassion for all living things, are about all I have in common with LeVeyan Satanists.

Do you consider other people gods in the same merit? What do you think about the Jungian interpretation of the religious material and experiences (the archetypes)?

What's your favorite black metal bands? Serious question.

Why does every Satanist have a different definition of what Satanism is? And how can you call a thing by a name if competing vague definitions can't even agree on a meaning?
>I am a celery juice refusing vegan who's diet consists of 90% bacon, unless it's drowned in celery juice, then I will eat it - and not eat it. That means I'm a Satanist.

Where do you see your self ten years from now, you waste of space?

She's that homegirl

Just Mayhem

confirmed for poser

If they see it within themselves then so be it.

why dont you have a big tiddie goth girlfriend like mine? if anyone wants moar my kik is
sleazewiz
Pls respond

Attached: 20190422_234917.jpg (800x787, 217K)

my cat is leaking blood out of her vagina and has taken to pissing it all over my bed spread when I'm not looking. what do?

Do you aproove this as satanic?

Attached: bgaaqtr881ly.jpg (2430x2082, 173K)

Nice mental gymnastics

>i believe in satan but not the religions he's derived from
>nooooot because my religion is a meme
>i'm just higher thinking

Wow ur epic

Sure why not

>I'm not in that club!
>I'm too edgy futur them!
>you can't contain my beliefs!
>fuck people! Kill them all!
>i don't need a job taxes are evil!
>Hillary won it's her turn!

Do you attend blood orgys?

I cant wait until you are in unthinkable agony, burning in hell.

>I know more about this shit

Well you think you do.

Not gonna happen buddy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SIQtofOaUYk

Are you a big music fan?

edgier than satanists

Why would satan torture a satanist? That's his boy, he's gonna roll out the red carpet for him.

It's christians he tortures, the kind that fucked up and forgot to ask for forgiveness.

I know it's stupid, but that's your religion.

Have you actually seen the movie legend? you know that's just an evil dude, not actually satan right?

KEK HAHAHA

When are we going to get a chance to hang out?

This dude is expecting an actual picture of Satan and not a representation. I present to you all... A Yea Forums tard.

Attached: 1414864801425.jpg (469x463, 49K)

when you die bro
we have an eternity to get to know each other better

Satanists dont beleave in either, but the hole thing is just more jewish tricks.

Looking forward to it. Thank you, my lord.

Fuckin pleb

Cut the worship shit out. Do it silently.

The characters name is the Lord of Darkness and looks like a demon. Seems to me like he’s the Satan equivalent of that world.

run Linux

Would you grant me the power to smite evildoers sending them to you quicker? I know lots of evil shitty Christians that I am sure you would want to meet.

no

This. Or even no lable at all. Generally people dont actually give a shit what you beleave in. If if you happen across someone who does care, it make a better conversation to explain individual aspects of your belief system than just saying "im a satanist" and haveing them dismiss you as an edge lord.

CoS or ST?

is Satan immortal?

the church of satan is a bunch of science-based athiests. it's pretty much nothing religious whatsoever, it's all about the pursuit of knowledge and putting the self first. satan is their symbol because he's basically promethius. i.e., if he hadn't tempted eve into eating a fuckin apple, mankind never would have left eden and needed to learn shit, we'd still be a bunch of ignorant naked people sucking up to god in eden. he was the bringer of knowledge, so his image is used as a symbol of that for the church.

Yea, i know. I read the books, and went through that faze back in highschool. Then years later, after i outgrew the hole thing, i found out that lavey was a jew. Its ok little buddy, you will out grow this faze, and move on to something else pretty soon.