Post a country you want to genocide

post a country you want to genocide

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png (1280x896, 60K)

Mexico.

They're already cutting off their dicks.

Mad gringo LOL

India.
Many people and no culture to speak of.

Would make for a place to take weekends off if all niggers and mutts got exterminated

Não é gringo, é um macaco com complexo de inferioridade

Holy shit nobody cares you like online marketplaces where people have inferiority complexes. Are you high?

>if all niggers and mutts got exterminated
so basically everyone?

>Mad gringo
Your country is full of rapists, pickpockets, gangs, murderers and rampant with disease literally spread by your society's blatant carelessness to quality control in every situation. You're lower than africans because despite other countries trying to modernize yours you've collectively shown you don't deserve it and we'll leave you all behind if you don't change how you all act.

yeah but there are some hot white tanned chicks worth saving,they have big butts unlike the skinny bitches here in cali

Fala por si mesmo, favelado, aqui onde eu moro é de boa, macaco

>no culture
They created martial arts, pioneered spices, designed clothes, started religion, created weapons, trained animals, made poetry art & music, became a successful market economy, you know, like cultured people do. Then the Europeans shat on it all.

shut up monkey

Attached: 1546985501919.webm (198x360, 984K)

If you live in one of few good parts of the country, you should know better than to make fun of other people that realize how most of your country is garbage. I don't mean to be a dick but you really should consider how things are before you open your mouth to the people that are speaking out about it. It makes you seem ignorant amigo.

>shut up monkey

Attached: wwr.jpg (2196x1648, 687K)

Their current culture is befitting of the nigger hole the place turned into though. What bad would arise from whipping the place clean? It would greatly ease the burden of extreme population, the means by which stupid people make life shitty for everyone.

Antarctica

Sorry we dont speak sopa do macaco here

usa
they've created good stuff but now are just a degenerated horde.

>soup of monkey

Tell me how José fucked your wife, mad boy.

Of all shitholes, why Brazil?

Erase India and China people would decrease world population relevantly

Erase USA would end some economic insanities and oblige to rethink a lot of stuff

Erase islamic countries would increase the world average IQ level, mankind would definitely be better

Afircan countries are already in a constant genocide.

Brazil isnt relevant in any form of any of those shits. Right?

Pq é um macaco com complexo de inferioridade. Ele tem vida de bosta e acha que todos tem a mesma vida de de merda dele

euthanize 'em

Attached: 220px-Autism_pride_flag.svg.png (220x132, 5K)

OK mas pq Br então?

Canada. Prime Minister is gay.

Attached: 1556730667044-b.jpg (479x518, 49K)

It turned into a shithole because Europe stepped in and really messed up the flow of what they do. We convinced them that they had to act more like us despite having a fully formed society and culture and in turn destroyed their way of life. We modernized them and they couldnt adapt so now all they have now is religion without culture (And like the smaller parts of America, it became a wasteland). If we wiped it clean it would be considered an act of war and we'd be seen as worse bullies than when we took the Native Americans' land from them.
>inb4 "precious little snowflake doesn't wanna live with his American past."
We won by unfair odds but expansion required sacrifice.

>Europeans shat on it
They did that themselves and still to this day.

Israel. Obviously.

>public shitting plots
India should be nuked

Pq Yea Forums nem fala do Brasil. E br tem mania de se pôr pra baixo, certeza que é br

l would prefer this website to be accessed only by 1st world residents

Attached: 1556733721229-b.gif (501x585, 212K)

>Brazil isnt relevant
yes, brazil isn't relevant in any way shape or form. all of those countries you mentioned are far more advanced. and i absolutely love my chinese and american goods, china specially keeps surprising me year after year, it is hard to even hate on them honestly

Attached: Sundar_Pichai.0.jpg (1200x800, 59K)

>They did that themselves
They wear blue jeans and ride motorcycles that they can't repair. Their society wasn't built for our way of life and we did ruin that. I only sympathize with them because they were perfectly fine as they were and it makes me sad that when they had came crumbling down, it don't think it was fair. Ex: Rome's fall was at the hands of a society on par with their intellect and advancements, THAT is a fair takeover, not like what we did.

If you erase USA it would take the world a long time to recover, and China would take over and fuck everything up. Erase Israel and all the jews and many problems go away

fuck everything?
probably we would get space colonies much faster.

Can I nuke solely Florida or California

Space is fake.

Attached: 1525654433395-b.jpg (640x555, 63K)

China is great because they are so willing to collaborate and offer the help of their citizens. A company called Harley Benton is a German company that makes budget guitars in their Chinese factories. They then send them to Germany to be set up/checked for quality, and ship their products to other places for incredible deals. As opposed to Fender's low end garbage guitars ("But they're 'Murican made") for $350 or more, while Harley Benton makes good quality, playable guitars for the $100-200 mark.

California. Florida may be a hellscape of it's own but California enforces literal state homosexuality. That and all the child grooming shit that happens. As long as we can move silicon valley and all the valuable companies out of their before we drop the nukes, we gucci

i am aware of their tricks but they are doing god's work

india

Genocide all the niggers, fags and jews. After that the world will get better

And you're left with muslims. Well done

Says a white cunt from Alabama who's never left the country. Shut up, go back to fucking sheep like your retarded ancestors did faggot.

Thailand. Fuck that dump.

>implying muslims are a threat without jews to push them to europe
The most you will get out of them is them killing each other, any relevant country in that shitty desert can nuke them out of existance any time

Brasileiro ama uma bait.

Attached: 1540672269944.jpg (463x476, 12K)

Nigeria

The fags can be allowed to live, whether you like it or not they've been more influenced by social warriors than themselves. We gave them the right to marry, and the people that wanted to stir the controversay pot without permission snowballed
>"marry whoever you want"
into
>"if you marry who you want but if they're straight or of the same race as you, you're a nazi."
Because those people in specific have too big of a voice and convinced the gays that they should whine more and substitute education for weaponized ignorance.

I'm an average white guy from the east coast that takes the time to see what's wrong with places before considering them better than others. Being from NJ I know that the weather here is absolute dog shit that goes from hot to cold in the blink of an eye and there are too many black right activists disarming cops for dealing with dangerous criminals all day long, because in America the only thing you can do as a minority is blatantly ignore all the shit you do and blame things getting worse on the government. By the way I live in the city and I don't own an animal let alone fuck them, so bonus points for stereotyping a member of the most diverse part of America whose fighting for equal rights for everybody. I'm tired of people getting special treatment, we don't have to make minorities stronger, we have to keep them on par with us instead of glorifying degenerate rap and exclusively broadcasting white shooters

Much slower. No nasa, less competition over space, no SpaceX and other privatized space companies, less scientists - although Europe has good scientists too and probably Japan

why the fuck should I care about the poor faggots? They can all get fucked for all I care
also nuke Israel

pro tip

Attached: 1920px-Flag_of_the_Arab_League.svg.png (1920x1280, 299K)

Do you think if Europe and Asia became a homogeneous supercontinent we could put aside our differences and try to make some long lasting impressions? Think about it, China would finally cut down on their emissions and their factories would inevitable mesh with European companies.
>profits go up
>output goes up
>better healthcare
>emissions go down
The two could work together which would put more money into the groups trying to keep their cultures relevant while innovating. Innovation and personality, I like the sound of it.
>Feel free to argue my points, I don't know a lot about the conflicts between those continents.

Shit. This might be the most real post I've read on here in a long time.

Modernize Israel. If they can get an understanding for how good things can be with modern thinking, they'll fight against the religious terrorism that happens so they can protect what they earn.

less scientists? China has 1,3 billion ppl and money/resources enough to educate lots of them.
space still the next frontier, just like the atlantic was in 1500.
euros didn't arrived in america because of competition but looking for a new way to arrive in the east.
Well, in space we can find new ways of society, science and even life...
quit being a liberal capitalist

>space still the next frontier
there won't ever be space exploration, it is physically impossible

science isn't exact
maybe now is impossible... but tomorrow? next year? next century?
Well, maybe the answers for the big puzzles of nature would come faster if we spent resources to find its answers, not to cure baldness

>science isn't exact
LOL no religion is

That'd help humankind in unimaginable ways but we agreed that everybody can be included, so now we have to spend our hard earned money on transgender surgeries because insurance companies would rather virtue signal and give that shit to them for free than tell them to pay for it themselves. I'm fine with inclusion, but if my money is being taken from me to pay for hospitals, it better be to save people's lives, not to cut skin off people's thighs to give them bits they weren't born with.

EUA stupid monkeys whyte

I mean if you erase America you have less scientists. USA is still leading in space exploration
Don't think so, China is only interested in china's interests.

Brazillian? More like purebred ignorance designed to ignore all outside opinions and suggestions while maintaining a state of wanting things they know they won't get, amirite?

Guatemala
El Salvador
Mexico
Brazil

Guatemala is redeemable for their coffee and beautiful scenery, at least let those guys stay

UK and I live here

Based.

Mexico and South America is beautiful as fuck. Brazil is arguably the WORST however.

Brazil and portugal, they're half soccer, half cocaine.

Probably a Brazilian leftist nigger faggot piece of shit, now that Brazil is, at least, trying to grow and be better, all the left and degenerates want to fuck everything up, if u want genocide, kys, your family and friends then.

Boy, I got a special hatred for Spaniards. I would like to nuke that country out of existence and give every Spaniard smallpox and let them die for what they did to my people. I hate it when people called me Hispanic and I believe that anyone who is proud as such is saying they are proud to be rape children.

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png (1280x853, 72K)

Why not cut your dick off for Bolsonaro?

have sex

>signed, a mexican

Eres retrasado

>Nican Tlaca
>Mexico is Not Spain
You know that right. Bring back the superior Aztec race. Fucking kill them all.

Attached: 160px-Celia_Barquín.jpg (160x240, 9K)

I don't speak sevillanas.

You can't even get the meme right.

Oh wow, a mexican is going to teach me something?

Attached: Untitled.png (1200x715, 172K)

Nigga i'm from spain

Not worth for anyone, not like u might think, but he isn't the god of the right wing, he isn't a saviour, he is only the best choice we had, if u want communism, go to Venezuela nigger faggot and finally, kys, Brasil will do much better without u and your ideology.

i bet you from spain right? fuck you.

You mean Europe's Mexico?

this

Fuck you too, die of smallpox.

Well they are practically coming to my country cuz theirs is a shithole

Go buy soap.

planning on Friday, called girlfriend but only to study for tomorrow's exam.

Attached: Illustrations_de_Narratio_regionum_Indicarum_per_Hispanos_quosdam_devastattarum_—_Jean_Théodore_d (925x696, 414K)

And from what i've heard, romanians and moroccans too

Yep, and you know what our goverment gives more help to them than to the actual local citizens

If that's the only thing u can say... Hope to see u on the news when u kys, but since u are just a neckbeard cuck(leftist), not even your family will notice....

>neckbeard cuck(leftist)
kek

You are literally leaving only 16 countries in the world

I'm brazilian, and I aprove this message.

All of them.

I like how this went from an intellectual conversation to a bunch of faggots with no solutions to the problem screaming at one another.

Something tells me this guy is a fat lonely american that can't accept he's wrong for reasons we shouldn't have to elaborate on

Attached: Florentinoviruela.jpg (613x463, 102K)