yeah, Trotsky
who's down with AOC?
every last commie

Attached: aoc.jpg (1236x820, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's one dumb bitch!

This is rich. A bunch of kids on Yea Forums complaining about communism. You brats don't even know what the word means which is why relating it to AOC is such a joke. Come back when you grow up.

"jeez guys, just print more money. so simple even a child could think of it"
- Wiemar Germany circa 1920s

>A bunch of kids
been here long? there are probably more boomers on Yea Forums than kids

Are you rich or do you hate capitalism?

She is so fucking hot

I don't think you get the jist of OPs drift

Obviously your pop never taught you about not sticking your dick in crazy

Country of origin and intentions should be named. Fuck off you russian assholes. Pretending you can be a controller wont work

You're just making things up, then raging against your own fantasy.

Get back on your meds, dude.

Attached: 1556528125662.jpg (233x202, 13K)

I love this woman

why? because orange man bad?
seriously, unless you are from Brooklyn, why do you even give a shit? Asking for a friend

I love free healthcare and titties. Babygirl got both

>free healthcare
wanna talk about a child that doesn't understand basic economics? which one of you basic motherfuckers are willing to do college and medical school and then work for free?
>free healthcare

>he doesn't know

>asking for a friend
Sure user sure

newfag. Come back in the summer.

yeah, but.. are the titties free?

Firefighters put out fires without asking the homeowners for money
Cops patrol your neighborhood without you cutting them a check
Free healthcare will work the way everything else does in this country, off taxpayers. Half of you fools won't even notice the increase in what they take out.

Doctors would still be paid just as much. The money would money ans education would be paid for by the richest

>reeeeeeeeeee
You cant tell me what to do

It is a valid question. Do you know how many people funnel through the HoR? It's a 2 year sentence and she will be lucky not to get bounced out on her ass in 2020 after the shit she pulled with Amazon. She's a local nobody bartender from a shit NY district that would elect an empty chair if it had a D behind it's name. 10 years from now nobody will even know she existed.

I never said the question wasn't valid all I said was that he should admit that he wants to know and stop lying about his Make Pretend friend. Stop getting so easily triggered user

there are now private cops or firefighters. there is a private healthcare system. the only reason it's as fucked up as it is....wait for it....the fucking feds. so more government is definitely the fix, right? seriously, when has more government ever fixed anything?

>The money would money ans education would be paid for by the richest
English as a 5th language

Ok commie cuck

>Make Pretend friend
oh, like allah and mohommend

Just because there are private firefighters and cops doesn't immediately make them any better. That's great oh, you should have the option to have your own private police force if you have the money but for everybody else that can't afford it they have the regular free police force. If you have the money and want private healthcare that's great but for everybody that can't afford it should be allowed free healthcare.

Big tits are cool.

Exactly

JOIN THIS FUCKING EPIC DISCORD RIGHT FREAKING NOW

discord.
gg/nJbwa3

vcv

Attached: 23823575_1558814617548903_8468169022163124224_n.jpg (426x533, 73K)

>Just because there are private firefighters and cops doesn't immediately make them any better
that was a typo. i meant NOT
imagine this. you take your car to the dealarship and they find about a million things wrong with it that you know is bullshit, but they want to run up a huge bill. now picture it being your body instead of a car. that's socialized medicine
oh, and don't forget the UK, how's that going there?

>you should have the option to have your own private police force if you have the money but for everybody else that can't afford it they have the regular free police force
but we just said, it's not free. and not to mention, you just made a perfect case for carry. i don't need the cops if i can defend myself and my family

When seconds matter, a cop is minutes away