AG Barr is out here destroying the liberal narrative

AG Barr is out here destroying the liberal narrative.

>mmm so gud n tasty

Attached: 5CC31A37-F7B8-4825-8673-06C81DF6F73E-18106-00001CA5720CB17B.jpg (460x259, 16K)

Check em. At this point with all the shit the left has thrown at the wall hoping it would stick all I can say about them is. Lol democrats

Sucks to be them user, hahah

Tables are going to turn after this Mueller fiasco is over. Hes going to go after the Democrats and their bullshit like he promised.

how so? I know he's appearing before the senate today but havent been following any coverage.

Of course he is!
The people want collusion, he'll give em collusion.
>Hilary
Not to mention the media and other democrats.
Pain train is coming user.

It's on rn. Tune in

can't. been at work for a few hours and am on my lunch break now. can anyone give me a quick recap?

Honestly I cba, I'm sorry. You'll find it all over YouTube when you get home

Hes not taking any of their shit so far. This guy has experience and their double talk,and accusatory tones arent working out too well this time.

It’s crashing on the dems, honestly they’re trying really hard at having a gotcha moment. But crash and burn and end up looking silly every time

Ahh thank you. That's about what I expected. I'm not really a fan of either party but am generally right-ward leaning. The left has really been shooting themselves in the foot lately with a lot of their actions.

so are you blind and retarted or are you just willingly ignoring the fact that a blue wave is coming?

>blue wave
Try harder shill. No ones listening

>blind and retarted
Right now the Dems. are whining that Russia trolled them on social media to get them to change their votes to get Trump elected and you think the Reps and independents. are retarded?

>retarted
it seems the retard has become the retarded

/thread

Hirono just got her gooner ass BTFO. Slander and fillabustering and got shut down like the bitch she is.

please summarize, it's too long to watch.

have never heard more sensible words spoken on Yea Forums. good on you, faggot

The democrats are nitpicking on terminology and trying to drum up some kind of guilt for obstruction but they are all either stumbling over their words or talking over Barr so he cant answer. They are going after Barrs credibility right now and its not working because they are using the same tired tactics they always use. The Republicans are using evidence straight off the report and pretty much just clowning the democrats. Barr is doing well hes not taking their bait and youre really not missing anything if you have ever seen how the left would rather accuse and blame rather than actually question someone on the actual subject matter they are there for.

based dubs. thank you faggot

When this is over and the Democrats fail they can blame it on Harris,Booker,and especially Hirono for having no business being on these committees. They let their emotions and obvious hate for the Republicans to get in the way of their questioning and end up with no answers..

bingo. the left has been entirely based on vitriol and disdain lately while the right has been focused on business and economic growth. I dont like either wing and want to move to norway so I can live far away from neighbors, but the left has been absolutely shameful lately. I want to support them, but I just cant