Regardless of race, autistic people serve little to no purpose in society other than drain healthcare resources...

Regardless of race, autistic people serve little to no purpose in society other than drain healthcare resources, cash in disability, and eventually commit a mass shooting. Its time to start putting them down for the good of society.

Attached: 12956088-6978497-image-m-40_1556717774661.jpg (634x654, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HIQNXC7TSGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'm an autistic piece of human garbage and i make 3000€ a month

There will be a few broken eggs. The good of the program will outweigh your continued existence.

in that case you should start with
>niggers
>chinese
>muslims
>jews
>russians
>americans
>south americans
>centipedes
>and lastly autists

I like your thinking, but the autistic people need to be higher on the list. At least the Chinese make good laborers.

so are the germans, but once they start having a little fun a whole continent lies in ruins.

most of the people in nasa, and pretty much anything to do with physics are autistic to some extent. kiss your national defense goodbye

Bold stereotypes with no factual basis.

Trying hard for a strawman, typical autist.

Crazy people that use weapons, autistic.
Crazy people that make new weapons, autistic.

Kill the autistic = Peace.

i already said i'm an autist. how am i a strawman, and for whom?

Is there an autistic Google you can use? Can your caregiver help you?

whites are the only ones who matter. we are 8% of the global population and we invented everything important since the stone age, and shitskins who did invent/discovery stuff had to stand on our shoulders to accomplish it. The sooner we get rid of all the nigger shitskins the better for society. Light skin asians are OK

Attached: DE4iqSrWsAAFzWG.jpg (940x788, 112K)

Germany - Better current economy, food, and quality control than all of America
China - World's largest and most effecient producer of literally everything
South America - Redeemable because they're hardworking and make incredible coffee
Africa - African Americans became violent in the 80's when gangsters and criminals started writing songs about "muh rights" and "literally fuck in every sense, white people". I know plenty of black people that are disgusted by this shit and want it gone because they realise its effect on society.
Autists - if their disease affects their quality of living, why bother making them live? It's a form of torture, like a human with the brain of a dog, they don't know what's going on and they're never going to be taken seriously by society.

you want me to google for whom i'm strawmanning for?

the problem is access to guns so crazy crakkkas dont keep on shooting up schools

>Regardless of race, autistic people.....
>durrrr, race....

Get in the cattle car.

Attached: 6e8.jpg (960x422, 24K)

Actually, autists often find work they're good at, don't get drunk and start fights or cause accidents, pay their taxes, and are generally ideal citizens for a technological society. Just because every now and then one flips out doesn't mean they don't more than pull their weight on average.

Ban all guns to stop shootings.
Eliminate all autistic to stop shooters

So you'd say that a comprehensive monitoring program could be implemented and if they start to stray we can eliminate them?

pajeet, my son
your stomach hurt now pajeet
yu must chose were to relase
beautiful and clean toilet
or designated shitting street

Attached: 1556581295188.jpg (777x653, 60K)

jokes on you, i was already on max before this coversation with a downy

You embody everything you hate.

Attached: Clip cloppin time.jpg (659x456, 49K)

We should work alongside countries in Northern Asia and India that can fund further development of creations and provide plenty of able bodied hands. In recent years those two countries' rates of college graduates have increased and given us plenty of innovations - India unironically has the capability to repair tech like its nothing and Asia has proven their worth with every company they've brought to America [Suzuki, Honda, Yamaha] they're incredibly innovative. They made a prototype of a magnetic train and put dozens into service within a decade ffs.

Attached: tumblr_pc3zx54rsA1w25pooo1_1280.jpg (928x622, 153K)

Your autism must go to 11.

yeah. because he's just some random tard and
not a... gee... I don't know... an insidious jew?
Just look as his face. It says "do what you must, goy. I have already won!"

Attached: 1538333595492.jpg (598x464, 46K)

who said I hated anyone? just posting facts

Your random jew picture has zero to do with autistic shooters. Now of you can form a connection in your head and verbalize it come back and try again.

>sooperpower by 2020

yeah the country full of people who literally drink from a "holy" river full of sewage and shit is going to create worthwhile technology. without whites sharing their knowledge imagine how much more a shithole india would be

youtu.be/HIQNXC7TSGI