Why are you so insecure about white women sleeping with blacks?

Why are you so insecure about white women sleeping with blacks?

Attached: elsa.jpg (222x227, 4K)

monkeys shouldnt breed with humans

im not - if they fuck our girls i fuck theirs

we're jealous of women's ability to get it

Attached: 1554914516669m.jpg (1024x667, 103K)

Best to ask: Why do blacks make every single thing about race? Including the simple act of sleeping with anyone. Why so blind not to see this?

Because being black is all they have. They have no real achievements

Because humans should fuck humans not fucking negros

because black people hate mixed children

I`m not insecure I just find it impossible to comprehend why white girls (or filthy slags as they are known) can resort to bestiality. They are wrecking the gene pool if they spit a little coon out and which is putting a strain on the cultivation of more bananas when those same filthy slags could fuck white men and their offspring can drink baby milk and not chimp about.

>being in denial this much

Possibly.

Why do incels make the fact that they can't get with girls about race? White women aren't choosing black men over white men, they're just choosing someone else over YOU

>w-why no girl like me?

Attached: 1Srv7u3xDx069WG6UyVsePQ.jpg (320x427, 28K)

Why are black women so nasty black men don't want to be with them?

>itt: white people getting mad that women don't want to come live on their shitty farm in flyover states and fuck their 2 inch dicks

its ruins them & its not even worth it. they dont orgasm. it has nothing to do with insecurity cuck nigger.

Nobody is insecure we just don’t want women who have been blacked. They’re tainted, after that. Damaged goods.

Women can fuck all the black guys they want but dot whine about it when you can’t land any decent white guys, after.

No self respecting man wants to marry a woman who’s had a black dick inside her

Yeah, this.

>being this insecure about your own shrimp dick

Pretty much this

My dick size is fine. The point is I don’t find women who have been blacked attractive. It would be like sticking my cock into a pile of trash.

>I don’t find women who have been blacked attractive
what exactly is it that you don't like?

Not sure how to describe it. It’s just trashy and low class. Takes them completely off the table for being a wife or mother.

no one is insecure about it i think people are just pissed off that there is a clear LARP going on with a lot of copycats trying to get (you)s, its starting to become annoying...that and all these newfags keep bumping these threads because no one remembers fucking rule 14

Truth

Attached: 9BA64B7A-1CE7-482E-8D35-DF8AD6D633EA.jpg (320x270, 42K)

That’s pretty judgemental as well as racist of you. Is it cause your dick is small and you’re insecure?

Attached: 37CFDC4D-2FE0-4070-A4E7-95E56A94ADE2.png (273x253, 107K)

afterall these white boys just don't wanna have a girl who fucker a bigger dick than his.
oh, you guys ask for the girl past? Like, did you date negroes before?
Latins?
Handicapped?
How would you feel fucking a 4 inch slim dick?
Would you make fun of him?
Tell your friends?

I don't wanna play dad to young negroes

I mean, it is just gross. Blacks are genetically inferior, because they are from Africa and they were so primitive we enslaved them so easily.

>muh supreme race

What about when European in 16th century used to eat each other because of crippling poverty

>Why are you so insecure about black women going out in public?

Attached: cohen_12.jpg (667x1000, 36K)

Allahu akbar habibi

Attached: 1555574639246.png (1000x1036, 127K)

Why are you so insecure about white men dumping their noodle eating whores and their bastard children?

Attached: 000000.jpg (652x1004, 126K)

It's weird because oddly enough, the same amount of white people that hate mixed couples is about the same as the amount of black people that hate mixed couples

Because most black woman are dusgusting.. which makes it an unfair trade...
Nigger.