Used to be a trap but had the snip

used to be a trap but had the snip

Attached: IMG2022.png (640x853, 548K)

Still disgusting, you mentally ill whore. Go make something productive with your life if that's you in the pic

>Go make something productive with your life if that's you in the pic
im in med school

Attached: IMG2021.jpg (1863x1886, 173K)

Disgusting rope your self

this is someones son

come on user, you can do better, now show us the goods

show us what you got now

Make sure to post again when it ends up closing and getting infected

Disgusting, better with dick.

Attached: 1556596829599.jpg (374x256, 19K)

some father took his boy to little league, to scouts, showed him how to work on cars and pick up chicks, now his son has a vagina and gets fucked by men

kill the world

Does it smell like dick on the inside?

big own :o

good luck in med school

So why did you mutilate yourself

I like how everyone is just spamming "eww" like preteen girls and ignoring the med school comment lol, keep upsetting the faggots op

Congrats, I had to settle for biochem because of grades

Can you post a close up spread of your cunt? I've always wondered if they look as good as the real thing

Who cares what others think. Self happiness is immeasurable. Your beautiful no matter what some simpleminded people may say.

how well do you pass in public

are you awkwardly tall

if this bothers him, then said father loved the fact of having a son more than the child itself.
also, you imply that that the bonding over those years was worthless, which is not true at all.

there could be a reason why they never show their wound and eventually join the 40% club afterwards

Attached: 1545422485699.jpg (750x746, 283K)

Show stink fuck holes

Post close up

Gorgeous and sexy!

Looks weird and gross. I bet it leaks puss

JOIN THE 40% CLUB JOIN THE 40% CLUB JOIN THE 40% CLUBJOIN THE 40% CLUBJOIN THE 40% CLUBJOIN THE 40% CLUBJOIN THE 40% CLUBJOIN THE 40% CLUBJOIN THE 40% CLUBJOIN THE 40% CLUBJOIN THE 40% CLUBJOIN THE 40% CLUB 40% CLUBJOI 40% CLUBJOI 40% CLUBJOI 40% CLUBJOI 40% CLUBJOI

what's it feel like to get fucked