Thoughts on my friend's wife?

thoughts on my friend's wife?

Attached: 1556682004588.jpg (1080x1349, 110K)

mongoloid / 10

This same thread again I see. Just stop.

I’d like to fart in her mouth

Exodus 20:17 (KJV) "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's."

I agree but... I am not OP I have a hot wife and I like it when other men know she is hot and I can see them wanting to fuck her.. Don't get me wrong here I am no Cuck you can't fuck my wife it is just validation I did a good job picking one out.

You’ll eventually let her have a superior cock

Seems alright, i assume she is covering half her face because the body is the real selling point?

Nah, I'm a selfish kind of man. No one will ever fuck my wife with out consequence.

but lord my neighbor has a T H I C C C C ass! how am i not supposed to covet thy thiccccqueness?

Can we get a picture? If she’s hot enough then you have no real control unless you have a fat as fuck wallet and even then all it takes is a bigger wallet and some validation you weren’t giving her

Attached: 1556682091807.jpg (1080x1349, 212K)

the last time I posted her some sick fuck tracked down her insta, then harassed the fuck out of her until we had to close her account. I am not rich, I am not good looking, I don't have a good job or the best personality. We knew each other as kids, grew up the same kind of lifestyle and have very similar beliefs. It's hard to explain but we are pretty much sole mates. I am just that lucky fucking prick that doesn't' deserve to have what I do.

>thoughts on these pics I saved from Yea Forums

Fixed that for yuh, larper

In other words
>she’s ugly
>doesn’t exist
>pretty but fat
>has kids from a previous guy
>really stupid
>has STDs

So either what I said above is true in some form or she’s already gobbling cock behind your back...

Attached: 1556682591141.jpg (640x640, 88K)

B/ro I know you "think" every woman is like this but it's not true. Maybe go outside and find someone? Also, to add she isn't fat she is 6'1'' about 130bls blond, beautiful green eyes and about a C cup. She makes more money than I do too... I can't make this shit up it's my life.

Also yes I am sub 6' I am almost 5'9'' my cock is on its best day about 7 inches if I ware a cock ring.

thats not a woman you or anyone you know, knows. fuck outta here u fucking faggot

Attached: Untitled.png (1024x714, 532K)

What’s your age? What region you live in?

I’ve seen hot girls mary poor/ugly dudes for love but it always fades when shit gets a little bit hard. Trust me, there’s a timer ticking and it will run out, all women are like that and they can’t help it.

We are Anabaptist, we live close to Pittsburgh PA. I work as an IT Data-center tech and she is an Accountant for a very large cooperation we are both in our early 40's.

I'm sorry dude, i just thought you guys would appreciate

I know. And yet, I would still pee in her butt.

“If dresses could talk...”

The ones pictured would have what to tell? Stories about all the coke nosebleed blood that was spilled on them or the spit roasts they’ve participated in? What kind of fucking idiot titles shit like that?

Attached: 1555006181928.jpg (640x800, 81K)

Good for you, man. My cock's best days are, unfortunately, behind me.

>anabaptist
>Christian

Good lord you’re proving how fuckin dumb you are... And yeah, I’m gonna go ahead and assume she’s “Pittsburgh hot” lmfao

Homie I'm sorry your life sucks so bad but I hope someday you find someone who gets you past this horrible part of life. I have no reason to come on fucking Yea Forums and lie about stupid shit what I tell you is true.

Yinz dress up fer dinner in your Mean Joe jerseys and hit up the Applebee’s on pay day? Better save some of that sweet under the table cash for the tithing plate

I would fuck her raw, cum inside her tight Asian pussy, impregnate her, and then have your friend raise my kid like a pathetic cuck.

Lets get a pic of your fugly ass or do you have an excuse for that too? Would grimace be upset that her husband is posting up fantasy novels on the Chan again?

Attached: 1555008209847.jpg (1080x1245, 145K)

she's as close to perfect as possible. fucking her would be like flying too close to the sun.

Attached: 1555009388226.jpg (640x799, 77K)

is this her o.p.?

Attached: BB7B7B5.jpg (1080x1080, 83K)

so if o.p. is done posting should we do a close to perfect thread or a hot asian girl thread?

o.k. then close to perfect

Attached: lib75_IMG_0037.jpg (1080x1350, 275K)

Attached: lib80_IMG_0048.png (700x1176, 1.85M)

fuck off larper

so close to perfect

Attached: lib77_IMG_0016.jpg (1080x1350, 209K)

so is no one going to post? should we let it die and start a milf thread?