I work for Domino’s Pizza as a Delivery Driver. I’m 19-years-old, I am earning £6.15 an hour. AMA

I work for Domino’s Pizza as a Delivery Driver. I’m 19-years-old, I am earning £6.15 an hour. AMA

Attached: e7d284c5409324dc1304a6a8bea4768e.png (641x636, 487K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zQ3iOVuDTLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Plan on going to college? just turned 20 btw

I'm currently in college, just finishing my first year.

trips. czech em

Same here, what are you taking user?

post pizza, then

do you get yelled by ur boss?

naw me and my boss are tight, probably the best part of the job

What's the funniest delivery you've ever had to make?

im 22 living in norway working at a postal terminal making 25 £ an hour, id probably kill myself if i ever earned 6 pound an hour

Attached: 1500038922639.jpg (477x475, 27K)

not at work rn my guy, I would have tho.

im on the grind ya'know G

I delivered to some people that were fucking, then they got pissed at me for interupting them. Not sure what they wanted really, they were the ones the ordered the damn pizza.

No. What does a 19 yo pizza delivery kid know that I don’t?

studying business, probably just gonna end up running a dom's store and killing my self at 43

I know how to make a banging pizza.

Any scary deliveries?

Not working at Dominoes you dont

had 4 dogs chase me from this crack house. should have seen me bolt out of there, the pizza almost fell. when I deliver there now I just yell for them to come out lol

Bro don't even start on Dominoes pizza, I fucking love their stuff.
I have a meateor with tomato sauce and stuffed crust with herbs and it's the best fucking pizza I've ever had.

:(

are you black? send pic with timestamp if you can.

What do you do to help your community?
Pizza driver as well

youtu.be/zQ3iOVuDTLA

Attached: 1555940968096.jpg (1080x1901, 1.28M)

Domino's employee myself what's poppin

The meat-fielder was cracking, shame they removed it, think it was UK only too

my dad is a paki

If dominos in the best pizza you have ever had I feel bad for you. That’s like saying Olive Garden is the best Italian food or McDonalds makes the best hamburger or Panda Express is the best Chinese food. Go to a real restaurant

tf, dat u in pic? nice filter

fuck my community, its dog shit

Meat-fielder? I don't recognise the name but it sounds good, I do like really meaty pizzas.

Idk man, some of the pizzas I've had from Dominoes are pretty fuckin good. I'm not much of a connoisseur so I'm good with how they are.

ye that me.

Bunch of white trash itt

See>>

Yeah was like summer exclusive last year. Basically like meateor but with ham and chorizo instead of beef and sausage. Tomato base also of course

welcome, how can I help u.

See>>SuckMyDick

You can be the servile class forever because you refuse to better your self

Oh man that sounds good. All this damn pizza talk is making me want a pizza ffs

No it probably tastes like your sisters asshole

Aye fuck u, I got shift manager promotion last week and im no sure what else am meant to do when am tryna complete a uni degree also :/

I don't have any siblings but if I did have a sister then probably yes.

Do you know of the Adam/Aron Pisces issue going on at Dominos? Basically, someone with the last name Pisces places a pickup order for a 20oz coke in cash and never shows up. Its happening at Dominos all over the country.

Learn elocution

You get the idea

go away

what's your favorite kind of pizza and why is it not ham, bacon, red onion, pineapple, and roasted tomatoes, easy on the sauce with extra cheese?

That's pretty weak though surely? A 20oz coke? That's it? Could at least get a pizza in there...

nah im in the uk BRUV

cause tomatoes are for nerds

Meateor with Dominos' own tomato sauce instead of BBQ, no ham, Dominos' herbs and stuffed crust. Absolute delight.

nah not heard of it

Ah a fellow britfag. Tip 'o' the tea to ya laddie

In my country one can earn that by day of work

Attached: 1280933496119.jpg (1600x1200, 172K)

no a big fan of veg tbh, i go for like mad amounts of meat. no a fatty tho which might come as a surprise

>works at Dominoes
>knows good pizza
Which one is it Amerifat?

Attached: 9D3385DE-D8C1-475F-AB81-9FEBE9B8B0D5.png (750x1334, 945K)

He’s a Brit fag not an American

*tips bowler hat*

The tech team at dominos dont know whats going on. They assume they are ordering a coke because possibly they are either testing credit cards, or trying to break into the system. Its apparently easier when to order a coke because there are no food costs involved and if nobody shows up they can put it back in the fridge unlike a pizza.

Well a community goes outside of physical location you know. Some would say Yea Forums is a community of sorts. Domino's is a community of sorts. Which community do you feel most aligned with?

Attached: 20190313_095015_20190313095549558.jpg (998x2048, 1.2M)

thats just mean :(

"FUNNY POSTS" u good G?

>tomatoes are for nerds
>pizza is based entirely around tomatoes

Attached: 1556288312245.jpg (1408x1269, 214K)

Get an education, do something mate. 26 year old pizza faggot here. The ride never ends.

blyat

Aye G no sweat, Im doing uni at the same time so am getting a degree (hopefully)

That sucks, I'm 22 and I was the GM at one in the US. That company is totally fuckbent on ramming it's employee's assholes by overworking them like slaves. Fuck that.

DO NOT let them talk you into it!!! I know several people who have fallen for this. Dominos, pizza hut, papa johns, they're all the same. They hire literal retards and the first petson with a shred of potential comes through they try to get you to run the store, basically chaining you to the fucking oven for years. It's a trap

U got any stories to tell tho? am interested

I got some new mates from Domino's, we are the Dominos Doods. So I guess that one.

>get paid £30k to run a store as a manager

Oh the humanity, how will he ever recover!?

hows that no tipping culture for you bro? I work as a dominions driver and make ~250 to ~350 in an 8 to 10 hour weekend shift.

Literally happened to me. I ran the store though. Big mistake. In college now pursuing cyber security and music.

Don't have to say the exact store, but what area? Fellow UK dominos worker who is wondering.

So just mom is an actual real nigger?

Yeah i feel u there, Idk i guess having coworkers i get along well with makes my time there enjoyable. It could be a lot worse for me i guess. Im depended on a lot tho now, getting called in all the time and expected to work longer hours that im contracted for :/

tomatoes are for nerds, BUT you squeeze a tomato you get Ketchup (a banger) you crush a tomato you got tomato sauce (the key to the pizza kingdom) therefore tomatoes = gay but not if you beat them.

gotdamn nigga that pizza sounds like a trip. im custom ordering that next time i need my pizza fix

Ill keep on my toes my guy, ty for you advice.

Attached: 1555912742410.jpg (661x640, 20K)

Yeah always been jealous of u US fags, lucky to get a couple quiddies a night :(

Literally free yourself from that abomination of a shit hole.

West UK, dont want to narrow it down too much haha

kms.

HAVE you vet fucked a lonely house wife/gf!?

My girl banged a dominos shot skin once

Yo that's what's up. My best homies work with me at the pizza shop. There is something that's makes it feel like being an underclass hero. Everyone loves seeing the pizza guy because you're about to have pizza. Do the dominos dudes share in your joy and stand by you in times of trouble?

Attached: 1548947725688.jpg (612x496, 195K)

30K is nice but still, man, fuck like you have to tell people your a GM @ dominos

probably after i finish uni when ill be looking for full time work, but at the moment it isnt too bad

Nice. I work in the midlands for Dominos but not as a store worker / delivery driver. I feel the importance of not making it obvious don't worry, I would 100% get fired if anybody knew I even thought about posting on Yea Forums. Such is my position.

I make a little extra $100 on the side since I work til 2AMish, weed is legal in my state, so i carry some with me for my regulars and friends that know I'm dealing that too. Weed delivery services exist in my state, but they mostly all close before 9PM.

nah but always got certain houses where u think there will opportunity

That's a lot of money, dude. I am earning $5.

like I said earlier someone got pissed at me for delivering while they were banging, close enough for me.

Oh btw OP, do you ever get the pizza if it can't be delivered?

I guess its not the most embarrassing job tho, could clean shit off pensioners arse cracks in nursing homes

its like The Avengers, but for pizza.

NOPE THAT'S HOW THEY GET YOU

Oh so you must be one of the suppliers or someone high up. I guess my job wouldnt be as important to lose as yours but i know what you mean

Do tell

See any thing good?

You dumped her I assume

Thats a good idea that, but risky if you get caught

yeah man, we get fucked in terms of pay, yesterday one of the Domino's Doods was tipped £4.35 and we thought he had made it in the big leagues.

1. Learn to spell

2. Green text?

yeah but at that point it's been sat there for hours, still eat the fuck out of that bitch tho.

hahaha i could see that happening tbh

Join the merchant navy, could be making £130-180 a day once you go private sector after your two year training

yeah I mean gotta keep it in perspective I suppose.

hes just phoned me the bastard, wanted me to come in an hour early.

Lol that's how I feel!!! XD

Attached: 1555937710166.jpg (1280x1707, 572K)

>dominos in bongland

yikes, sorry m8

I'm in the US and we dont even have any of those around here because its so bad

Not much to tell, but ya know like some girls answering the door in revealing/ see through robes and stuff

While I'm not a huge fan of cold pizza I'd still eat the shit out of that.

just heard the from behind the door, then he comes down in boxers.

yeah but im a pussy tho

aye im not built for the navy

Was early in we worked past it
>22 gf is 21
>pizza joint not far
>living in first flat
>get dominos few times a week
>gf mostly answers
>brown hair hot af
>busty
>never wears bra at home and has thin fabrics night gown or a t shirt on
>always jokes about driver being friendly
>out of town for work
>spends one night no text or calls
>odd
>calls me saying we need to talk
>get home and tells me she fucked a delivery boy
>he rang the bell and she was wearing a short blue silk night gown
>asked him to come in
>she wanted to flirt but nothing more
>he said if she flashed him pizza would be free
>she had been drinking then agreed
>as she pulled down her gown her reached out and touched them with out her consent
>she let him continue
>caved and fucked him there on the living room floor
>no condom but on the pill
>came inside her
>ordered a pizza one night after and when he arrived I punched him in the face

youre a britbong

you literally live on a tiny ass island, if youre not "built for the navy" you were born in the wrong place

yeah, its kept on a hot rack but it isnt as fresh as it is when it comes out the oven. Still free food tho. Its usually when people have made orders and never come to collect it. Has happened a few times even when theyve paid for it online

Damn did you fuck anons girl?

its not the drivers fault you fuckhead

dump your whore you call a gf

sounds like a great story but nah not me. I guess it isnt just my area where girls answer in thin fabrics/ see through robs and shit

aye cuz calm it, ur fumin for no reason

Chill faggot we broke up and got back together after she got the whore out.

And it was that shit skins fault

You're a cuck.

kind of is ngl

btw this is some proof

Attached: image0.jpg (270x480, 19K)

But I didn’t enjoy it or stand for it.

You know what cuck means right

BEt you think about it when you fuck her though faggot

Kek

kek sure buddy working under minimum wage in the uk