I admire how Emma Gonzalez was able to rise above her homosexuality to provide something valuable for the rest of the...

I admire how Emma Gonzalez was able to rise above her homosexuality to provide something valuable for the rest of the world. I think most homosexuals think being gay is some kind of accomplishment in itself, and they don't bother trying to change the world in any meaningful way. The triumph of a noble homosexual such as Emma Gonzalez is worth more than something I could achieve as a heterosexual person.

Attached: EG.jpg (595x595, 34K)

She didnt accomplish anything but getting her goblina face on tv. Gun laws are the same.

As they should be.

fuck you bully, shut up or I will make you shut up

I don't care what her sexual orientation is. She is bourgeois and a class enemy. "Homosexual" is not a class. Happy May Day, assholes.

Attached: assault-weapon.jpg (479x618, 117K)

not without a gun you won't.

Why do heterosexuals think that being straight is an accomplishment?

Wasn't she straight? Like had long hair and was pretty before CNN gave her a career (if she conformed to their narrative)

Yup. It’s just one big conspiracy.

Well I can't speak for all heterosexuals but I don't think it's an accomplishment. Making hundreds of thousands of dollars making silly faces and uploading them to the internet is an accomplishment.

She accomplished getting a schoolwide ban on all backpacks that aren't clear and see through. Good job dumb cunt

You must be the stupidest person alive to not know of any gay people that have accomplished things for humanity.
Do 5 minute google search bub....educate your brain-dead self.

>I think most homosexuals think
Nobody gives a shit about you so stop telling us what you think.

I don’t care about that because I’m not a child

post nudes

He’s a hero to his generation

No such thing as a straight pride parade. Nice try.

She's a female you fucking bully

Yeah, if the United dumpster fires military agreed to use forced conscripts and 1960s technology you might kinda win sorta a little once in awhile.
Only a fucking ignorant tard would think that is a logical argument.

I apologize she’s handsome

Attached: Goblina.jpg (1024x808, 116K)

>bub

Gay

You mean like Alan Turing, breaker of the Nazi Enigma code, WWII, for example?

Go back to sleep, Skippy.

i just want to jizz on her bloodied face. like beat her for about 10-15 minutes, then jerk off all over her busted up face.

She was a member of a school club called "The Gay-Straight Alliance," but never discussed her own sexuality. Maybe she's gay, maybe she's an ally.

We don't know.

But we do know this: OP is a faggot.

Attached: bigredbow.jpg (929x929, 190K)

Attached: PutinGayClown1.png (1000x510, 392K)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Take your meds