Hey fags, does it matter if they find THC in my system after I take a drug test for a job? Do they even test for weed?

Hey fags, does it matter if they find THC in my system after I take a drug test for a job? Do they even test for weed?

Attached: 1556636058090.jpg (1440x1450, 166K)

Yes and yes. Lots of jobs that test at hire will also do random tests later, and typically will fire if you fail it.

I should have said this but I'm in a legal state, does it still matter?

yes even if its legal.

>Does it matter if they find THC in my system after I take a drug test for a job?
Yes, dumbass.
>Do they even test for weed?
Yes, dumbass. Weed is a drug, so it is relevant to a drug test.

That's a legal grey area, and I'd be really leery if my job were in question. Copy-pasting this, take it for what it's worth --

The right to use marijuana legally under state law does not necessarily guarantee job protection for exercising that right. Unless your state’s marijuana law specifically prohibits your employer from firing you for off duty marijuana use, you probably won’t be protected. So far, several states grant employees such protection, but typically only for medical marijuana use.

Congrats on not getting that job, btw just cause alcohol is legal doesn’t mean you can drink it on the job same applies for weed

Doesn't imply smoking on the job, they can deny the job or fire just for having it in your system, even if you use it responsibly and just got baked on your day off.

>being retarded enough to smoke weed while looking for a job

Attached: 1520114510227.jpg (200x214, 9K)

My company even tests for dweed, despite it being legal.

I smoke it recreationally for depression and insomnia, I'd rather have weed then put those dangerous pills in my body that can fuck me up nigger

.... Ok?
But you're still applying for jobs that drug test while doing so, which is dumb af.

>I smoke it recreationally for depression and insomnia

doesn't sound like recreational use

Who said I was applying for a job? I'm going to get a summer job later this month, I'm deciding if I should cut down for the long run and get it mostly out of my system when the time comes, yeah I know it stays in your system for a while but it's worth a shot

Attached: 1556711249805.jpg (200x200, 5K)

Sometimes I do it for fun, very rarely, I'm a very light smoker, usually once a week, I recently went to a part where we got fucked up and that's what my main worry is

no one mentioned doing something on the job numbnuts

Depends what kind of job it is. Is it a government job? Then yes. It matters. If not...probably not.

You'll probably still get fired/rejected

Just a summer job at a movie theater or the YMCA or something, nothing to special

Yeah, worth a shot at the end of the month tho

drug tests are essentially only for weed, because weed stays in your system. cocaine, heroin, meth etc. are invisible to their methods a couple days out. it's an obnoxious and useless system.