Why do people still think Trump is a racist?

Why do people still think Trump is a racist?

Attached: trump.jpg (900x669, 79K)

Cuz he's a racist.

I don't think he's a racist...., but actual recists sure do think he's a racist.

How

Campaigning with "Build a wall" when auditing employers would have done the trick.

Why do some people still think Trump is smart?

Do you think people should be able to live and work in a country without going through legal process?

Trump is not racist, neither a democrat, neither a republican.
Trump is a new york city businessman who went to washington and showed all those croocks how it's done.

Maybe he's not racist. Maybe racists are just useful idiots he uses. The effect is the same. America is less safe because this asshat is president.

Either way he's still a scumbag and always has been.

Attached: Douche-1987.jpg (589x623, 68K)

>"We're building a wall. He's a Mexican. We're building a wall between here and Mexico. The answer is, he is giving us very unfair rulings — rulings that people can't even believe."

Democrats today think borders are racists. Of course they don't live with those immigrants they just want them in the country to feel good about themselves.

Do you think people should be able to take your children away into camps without knowing if you will ever see them again?

They break the law - causing them to be jailed. Therefore they are seperated from their children. Who's fault is it?

If you illegali cross a border from one soverign nation you're a citizen of to another which you are not a citizen of. What rights exactly do you have?

He isn't racist, but plays it up so his base continues to support him. I mean, he loves the Saudis. He also loves the Chinese, but he would never admit that

For the same reason /pol/ thinks everything they hate is jewish.

Not at all. I criticize a wall because the majority of illegals are overstayed visas. These are people who could legally get past a wall but still become illegals. Seeking a wall is a way of turning a blind eye to employers who break immigration laws to pay illegals under minimum wage instead of hiring Americans.

What the fuck else are you supposed to do? Leave the kids in the street? Not arrest them? Like, do you think every other kind of criminal gets a pass if they have kids?

this.

as a minimum the children should be permanently taken away.
they are just going to grow up to be rapists & murderers anyway.
i favor the more effective strategy of simply slitting their throats in front of the parents as soon as they are apprehended & then sending the parents back to tell the tale of what happened.

probably because of all the racist things he does and says.

>This other immigration issue also exists, therefore we should ignore one we can easily address.
By your logic, until all murders are solved no resources should be spent tackling other crimes.

el edgelord humungo

Go back to r/thedonald you cuck

Bc he hates white people

because he's a racist, but most of the USA's top politicians are.

Attached: 6522114454.jpg (1072x1019, 107K)

because he is still racist

your logic is that all the police's time and money should be spent attempting to prevent the extremely rare "decapitation by bowling pin" murders, despite the fact that they are unlikely to happen, and ignoring all the murders that could be investigated

You know, if you insist on making false equivalencies and nonsensical comparisons

look, I can't help you. addressing the most likely thing is the basis for policy. Your greentext version of me shows me you aren't able to think well enough to vote, but I have hope for your future. good luck.