What causes 'transgenderism'. No one is born like that. What environmental factors cause this life path?

What causes 'transgenderism'. No one is born like that. What environmental factors cause this life path?

Attached: image.jpg (264x191, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SIQtofOaUYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the most plausible hypothesis currently is prenatal sex hormonal (e.g. xenoestrogens like BPA in water sources) exposure modifying brain development, specifically those which affect gender identity. brain scans and hormonal responses confirm that tranners' brains look and respond like that of the gender they identify with

>What environmental factors cause this life path?
Society (only a part), media and stupid doctors that takes advantage of these poor troubled people and makes them even more miserable while taking their money and money from the public health system.

>what is dysphoria
There's your answer.

finally someone else who gets it,, they should change the law so that these so called "health care" professionals are personally liable, financially when the NHS gets sued for the damage they've done. Lets see how keen they'll be on castrating the mentally ill when its their pension pot at stake

homosexuality

First off doctors do not recommend hrt unless you've gone to therapy for a long time; therapists don't recommend hrt unless you've clearly stated repeatedly that you experience gender dysphoria (i.e "I want to cut off this part of my body"); they're not some sneaky jew trying to take advantage of children to fund the medical-industrial complex. It's really fucking hard for trans people to actually live their lives, trans people aren't given easy tickets to transitioning. In fact it took a very long time to even get doctors to recognize trans people as anything more than a mental illness. Read what the DSM-IV says about it, it's degrading and dehumanizing. The jews up top hate trans people as much as you do.

>they're not some sneaky jew trying to take advantage of children to fund the medical-industrial complex.
It's exactly that.

Childhood trauma is the #1 cause of gender dysphoria I believe. Bad parenting, bullying, bad social skills, low test, too much soy, so they try and find ways of coping and fitting in, that gets reinforced by other faggots saying it's okay and mentally healthy and then boom. A few years later they'll kill themselves and disappoint their parents for a second time.

You're so laughably misguided on trans lives its pathetic. This faggot is more accurate than you.

>In fact it took a very long time to even get doctors to recognize trans people as anything more than a mental illness
It's mental illness.
>hey doc, I want to chop off my arm.
>hmm, mental illness.
>hey doc, I want to chop off my dick.
>hmm, gender dysphoria, take these pill and we will chop chop chop
>society: how brave
>hollywood: bioflick when?
>obama: an example for us all, right michelle?
Fucking hypocrisy bullshit.

>It's really fucking hard for trans people to actually live their lives
Life was/is hard for everybody since forever. What are you talking about?
At the bottom lies EXPECTATIONS.
People these days expect things to be their way like a spoiled child. When they don't they look for scapegoats and easy exit paths that will presumably bring them their desired happiness.
Some buy useless stuff, some make political rants, some want to cut their dicks off, some become cool wine aunts, etc etc.

Attached: 1487199669670.jpg (670x554, 426K)

No amount of xenoestrogens is going to change a person's gender identity, it's just not possible

Gender dysphoria

Define "dysphoria"
I'm not denying it exists, I would just like it if you defined it in your own words

Sex and gender aren't very important. But people act like it. They'll give kids all kinds of attention for learning about it. Sometimes they can even stalemate their parents with it. That'll make anything popular. I remember the world before they did that, though. The big thing was drugs back then. There were a few honest hyperfags who had a hard time being that way, but eventually found creative outlets making what they call "weeb shit" these days. Sailor Ranma, in particular. I can admire not taking shit from the world, but I never saw the point.

Its a physical reaction in the brain caused by a mismatch between who you are and what your physical body defines you as. Growing up as an extremely young child you don't associate yourself as 'x' until society forcibly casts you into that gender role, in which you're forced to fulfill in fear of retaliation. You get a physical feeling from dysphoria kinda similar to when you cry so hard you shudder, it's extremely uncomfortable and is what causes trans people to take 'crazy' actions.

Not feeling happy or comfortable with assigned gemder.. gender dysphoria. A psychological hurdle to those who feel uncomfortable in themselves. I'd image their family and friends didn't give them enough attention and tell them they are handsome or beautiful enough

>how do I brain development
in utero nigger, hormones play a role in sexual dimorphism. maybe if you paid attention during 8th grade biology you'd know that

>Puberty

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SIQtofOaUYk

Probably all the chemicals in the water turning the frigging frogs gay.

I don't rule it out, the globalist elite are very evil and would use anything to destroy their only threat, masculinity

>What environmental factors cause this life path?
being born in a shithole

Attached: muslim.png (864x483, 542K)

You mean the global deep state? Sure kiddo.

Level 10 aspergers

Attached: 5B97F6C4-CB98-4D05-B59D-22AEBB0E5781.jpg (1195x832, 558K)

Ok. You seem to know how it works. Explain why it's not possible.