Are child traps gay?

Are child traps gay?

Attached: AVERY.jpg (2400x1596, 343K)

just looks like a child to me
people need to stay out of childrens business and just let them be kids
nobody is hurting kids unless the kid is being hurt, culture makes the difference mentally.
maybe he just likes rainbows.
jesus christ I hate homophobes

Only if you are a pedo.

no, just child abuse

>maybe he just likes rainbows.
Maybe not.

Attached: coveravery.ngsversion.1481929130925.adapt.1900.1.jpg (1900x2762, 437K)

most likely. Any point to our "queery" OP?

maybe he just came from a festival

But, does it make you a normal pedo or a gay pedo? Is it gay?

Attached: 7b9.jpg (326x326, 16K)

How does it affect you? How does any of this impact your life?

MODS?

maybe he just doesn't care?
maybe hes just a kid and he has no idea whats going on, and maybe his parents are to blame if they do, but what if they don't, what if the whole thing is being blown out of proportion and there is no way out for anyone?
where do you go to get away from gossip where people just be themselves and play video games?
holy shit I think video games are really the difference between good people and bad.
people that enjoy video games don't gossip, and people that don't do.
cunt shit ass dick.
he aint doing nothing wrong, and if his parents lived in a country where that was normal ,they wouldn't be would they.
is he being hurt?
no.
so what is wrong?
nothing except the perception of whoever thinks it is wrong.
leave him alone.
\everyone gets old, everyone dies, everyone regrets everything, just try and make your own children happy and fuck off out of everyone elses lives.

no you good bro

Only if you treat him well.

Sounds like you are arguing with yourself. Chill, Yea Forumsro. We are just discussing the gayness of child trappery.

Attached: 29906170001_5258033855001_NAT-GEO-TRANSGENDER-GIRL-00-00-04-11-Still001.jpg (1920x1080, 664K)

legitimizing child abuse is bad for children, do you understand that pedo?

The whole thing is gay. In a bad way.

Just ugly it would seem, think that's like that little boy stripper, I guess if your kid is super ugly and you want money/fame it's the only option now.

That's child abuse in ops picture you brain dead ignoramus

Shove it up your ass faggot. Kys

Don't be rude. She/he/it is not that ugly. You are probably uglier.

You like little boys? Pedo

No, that is gay.

No, no one is born gay. Child traps are just abused.

I agree no one is born gay

i understand the point youre wanting to make, but in your oversimplification of complex details, you've come to the wrong conclusion. i know you believe in the innocence and naivete of children, and you want that to remain pure and untarnished by analytical examivery nation. but that is a little too problematic for the gender question. how kids come to identity is a complex process. something as mundane as hair color and choice of feminine colored garments has wider implications. dont turn away from their true meaning, its okay to discuss these things.

yeah well its not that makes no sense
how can something singular be gay

Fuck his arse if he likes it hes gay. If not you've saved him from a lifetime of confusion. (seriosly your honour I was just trying to help the kid)

Kek

Can't fuck'em anyway. Who cares?

>Magazines

Quads of true.

Attached: cat-in-awe..jpg (1107x648, 94K)

No, just confused because they've been sexually abused by their parents.

can if you catch him alone 'w'

/thread

Attached: 1552014331583.jpg (634x951, 155K)

What do?

Call police/child services
ignore them
laugh
ask how much it charges

What do you care what trash do to their children? They're just gonna grow up into trash too, either way.

Attached: 1553240839602.jpg (1024x675, 120K)

Think back to when you were a kid
Imagine if your parents would have let you get whatever kind of crazy surgery you wanted
Imagine if you had to live with those choices you would have made when you were the same as as this child

>he
Wake up, asshat, it's the 21st century, that's a girl on that cover.

I never wanted any crazy surgery when I was a child.

most don't if you can make your kids believe in Santa, they will believe in whatever...

You weren't constantly told since kindergarten that that sort of thing is normal

No, tranny's of any type are below gays in the hierarchy.