Just actually went out of my confort zone and lived

Just actually went out of my confort zone and lived.

Like LIVED LIFE. New experiences, all that stuff.
For 2 weeks it was awesome and I actually learnt a lot and grew as a person.

But now that I'm back home, with my shitty life in front of a computer, it feels even more like shit. It's like coming back home and finding out how much of a shitty and coward life you really live here. I was fine before, but now by contrast this life doesn't feel fulfilling.

Anyone can relate? How do I translate my experiences to my everyday life.

I dont wanna go back to being a NEET! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: LMAO.jpg (823x731, 49K)

Then dont

That sounds cool what's you go out and do? How'd you live? Hopefully your thread doesn't die

Also I won't be discussing what I actually did for 2 weeks, because people will just minimize the experience and miss the point. I don't need cynic criticism, because subjectively it meant a lot to me and thats all that matters.

Attached: TBdxYl33.jpg (1023x855, 239K)

but how

OP probably just traveled abroad and met new people for the first time lmao

Ok sorry then op but I'm out. You're a fag for not wanting to share and expecting anyone to give a fuck about you or your thread. Go back to monitoring trap threads and think the next time before you create a thread about your pathetic self

Same

Every single fucking time I come back form my sweet home on the farm. Back to my house, but leaving my home.

Attached: aww_chowder_by_shadic_the_werehog-d2yv5m5.jpg (900x675, 59K)

Fine I'll tell. I went solo backpacking in Asia, talked to million new people, met a girl and lost my virginity. I know it was only 2 weeks but holy shit I feel like I've lived more than in the last 5 years of my life.

I feel like I just discovered what it actually means to live, care for things, and receive affection.

Attached: 1474288243016.jpg (1545x1079, 136K)

this guy fucking read you like a book hahaha

Keep trying new things then. You don’t have to get stuck into your old routine if you don’t want to. You’ve seen what you’re capable of and now that your back home, what do you have to lose? Good luck user

Thank you. That's pretty cool where'd you go? I to just got back from a 3 week trip in Asia. Mine was more solitary as I didn't talk to too many people and just did more self reflection. Trying to figure out what I should do next in life etc. but for starters for you, just get a job. Any kind of job. It'll lead to something else which will snowball and lead to more. And who knows maybe you can go on another trip in a year with the money you got

thanks! I do feel more confident now. I'll try to keep the ball rolling,.. Also I guess you can't *always* be out of your zone of comfort.

>get out of comfort zone
>live life
>learn
>go back to normal life slightly improved
>repeat

this is my new life plan

I did Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia!

And yeah I'm opening a saving account dedicated for travelling now!

Very cool. I was in Hong Kong and went to shenzhen and Macau. It doesn't sound like you're some introverted autist if you were making a bunch of friends and even got laid. Glad you found some new meaning. Now apply to 7 jobs today. As in today. You're probably qualified for any dumb old job like waiter or sales rep at a furniture store or something. Just go do it. Trust me

It’s all you can do. Life also throws you a bone every once and awhile when your open to change. I’ve gotten pretty lucky through the connections I made so you never really know

Feel ya man. Why do I save up to enjoy my life for a week rather than moving somewhere I'd enjoy it all the time.
The depression hits as soon as I board the return flight

That was the weirdest part for me. I didn't plan much, just the locations I was gonna be in. Yet just by being open to do stuff, the journey was full of adventures and cool shit. Actually I feel like the trip was even better because it was mostly unplanned.

Attached: 1440466705616.jpg (1920x1080, 477K)

OP here, great thread guys, thanks for the discussion I feel a lot better than when I woke up earlier.

I'll still be hanging out in here.

Attached: star.jpg (500x537, 49K)

Yeah this thread would have been fine if you just said this in first place you made it sound like some dank shit went down.

Well OP you know what to do the fast track to this is an POG military posting living off base and investing the fuck of every dime you earn.

at the very least your not a neet OP if you'd actually traveled somewhere out of the country and returned to tell the tale.

Look, I'd guess it's a habit. Like you went out of your comfort zone and experienced your potential, and your hometown is associated with all your bad habits. It's not that you didn't learn or grow, it's that your behavior is linked to your environment. I'd guess that more travel would do you good.

I’ve recently learned that myself through my professional career. I applied for a job I just knew I wasn’t going to get but low and behold.. now I’m making enough to live and started dating a girl that works in the next building. Just know that there’s plenty more more adventures coming your way.

for sure I'll plan another one. Just gotta wait for the money to slowly pile back up.

I actually start a new internship in a week. I wasn't really hyped, but you're right in that I should treat it as a new experience and see if there's any good that can come out of it.

>first worlders
kill yourself op

we're the pinacle of human evolution. It's like hating on sharks because they are at the top of the food chain.

>t. neet

I mean the work is work but the times I’ve had as a result of being there have been great. I wouldn’t trade it. Good luck with the internship and hopefully it opens some new opportunities you didn’t know you had