How is everyone doing today?

how is everyone doing today?

Attached: kek.jpg (229x220, 7K)

faggot

Attached: 1554252018046.jpg (441x189, 13K)

Woke up an hour and a half ago. Tool another 45 minutes to get conscious enough to get out of bed. Still tired as balls.

Very well and yourself?

can relate

sad. so many women yesterday, beautiful women behaving like retards. how can something so beautiful also be so disgusting?

im all good

im doing ok but a hug will make me better

Attached: D333qa4UcAAOJBh.jpg (720x705, 42K)

Room is finally almost clear after living here for a month

Attached: 20190501_050957.jpg (2560x1440, 1.14M)

I'm never ok. I'm just waiting for the last little bit of me left on the inside to finish dying so I can finally kill myself on the outside.

Doing well. Going to make the most of this day.

Attached: 1541765797447.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Quite good, my crush asked me if she could come to my house next sunday

bro i know that room

you did the battle-station thread the other day

Im unpatient man, a friend promised me to refund some money he owe me, and now he's taking his time to do it because he's "chilling with his girlfriend", but Im waiting for my money to go get some weed, so I cant wait

Attached: 1554578168104s.jpg (125x83, 1K)

I did not, pc's in the living room. I live in an apartment complex, maybe someone else here was in that thread

Nice digits

My dubie deserve a dubs bro, ofc

fair enough the carpet colour is a match and the walls look about right aswell so i just amused

Stuck in a funk since i killed my laptop 7 days ago...spilled a latge cup of purpp drank on it

Cant sleep...eat...or do much....feels like i killed somone...only had it 2 months

Gonna see Ski Mask da Sumpgod n Juice WRLD on Thurs...

Might have dissassemble the damn laptop to see if its not fried

Work sux...its fkn slave work

Wanna buy a new car n work for lyft

still have crippling lonliness...zero family...1 cat

Me at 31

now English or b speak

Succ dick or kys

I almost feel that bro, car broke irreparably Sunday and I'm not sure what to do. Keep slaving away for that dollar, good thing I just moved into the city or I'd be fucked. Public transport here I come

Terrible honestly. Worst day in a while, end of my day btw. Night shift

both please

Woke up a bit ago, 7 am here. No work today because national holiday, nice stuff. Sexually frustrated because my gf is selfish af in intimacy yet she doesn't even know. It has happened so much (and I've talked about it with her "oh sorry I'll try to be better next time c:" but nothing changes) that I'm thinking of looking for release somewhere else. Today's one of my best mate and brother in law's bday so we'll have so late afternoon is looking like the kind of time I'm desperately in need of. Going to use the day to polish some stuff on a personal project that will hopefully net me some cash and capital to develop more projects. Days looking fine so far.

Attached: 1556484382490.jpg (640x633, 59K)

i can't wait to fucking die. living is just a time-spencing exercise.

Do it bitch nigga

Cant even suffer thru life like a man