Anyone here ever use a prostate massager before? Been thinking about getting one for years and just never did it...

Anyone here ever use a prostate massager before? Been thinking about getting one for years and just never did it. How well do they work? What is the best one?

Attached: 71cb58fa-1d74-4f8d-93c4-15be3a2b5157_1.8c672a6e912274266e3bbc96ac826ea0.jpg (450x450, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bad-dragon.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nigger, that's a bicycle grip

Doesnt do shit

Weird flex, but OK.

>Doesnt do shit
Well, actually....

Whut

had the same questions and bought several in hope of achieving an orgasm through prostate massage. never made it happen.
have a similar one, but it is shit.

Attached: 1552730209790.png (600x381, 284K)

they're ok, I got the one in your OP, an aneros and a few others. the aneros is probably the best, but it depends on the individual.

Attached: weird_flex.png (820x1272, 74K)

Got one but never hat a orgasm only by stimulating prostate. Maybe i tried not long enough. At the beginning it is difficult to find the right spot. But if you wank at the same time it is easy to find it. Using it while jerking off after you found the right spot is give you a really long and strong orgasm which is not possible only by stimulating dick. My GF have no problem to stimulate prostate while giving a bj but i do not like someones fingers in my asshole.

This is why I've never gotten one. I hate the idea of spending money on one and it not doing what I'd want it to do.
How does it feel? If you were to recommend one would it be a vibrating one or a manual one?

>but i do not like someones fingers in my asshole
totally, dude. totally.

That one is shit. Get a Lelo Loki.

Like i said i am sceprical about things in my anus. Maybe because of that it is not possible to have a orgasm by only by stimulating prostate. Because of this it needs a long time to get it in. But the vibration makes this things better. It helps to relax and to find the right spot on the prostate. The orgasm for me is like a normal orgasm but only much stronger. The feel right before you ejaculate at a normal orgasm is much longer and the whole orgasm is much longer. The time i need for recovering after it is longer, too. I really like it.

Just quit dancing around it and get one of these.

Attached: the_totally_im_not_gay_prostate_massager.png (940x940, 267K)

I couldn't really recommend one because they feel different, and I know it's annoying to pay for them not knowing if they will work, but none of them will work exactly the same (but all of them will work to some degree).

this is just one is those things you won't know until you try one. i'd recommend the aneros because it would at least give you some ideas if you want something more aggressive (like in your OP).

What i want to add is that you have to take your time. There are different positions to find prostate more easy. A Vibration could be "too much" for the beginning. It may take several attempts to succeed. But if there is some routine it will make a lot of fun.

it is not totally wasted.
the orgasm feels different and can be stronger,.. try it. I just never got the orgasm without using hands. the vibrating one broke pretty quick, but I am still using it because I can do milking and it feels nice when entering fully.

Pro tip: start with a small butt plug and do research, don't jump right into a prostate messager or you'll rip your asshole which takes months to heal

Attached: 2ujqgy.jpg (1080x622, 196K)

Gotta start out small, user. If I like it I might do that next
I wasn't really looking for full on hands free orgasm right away anyway. I was just looking for some extra feeling then if I do achieve hands free that would be a bonus

Depends. It can feel great, but if you are a fat nerd you may have issues with reach.

If you are feeling especially adventurous, you can also stimulate the prostate through sounding. It's more intense, but also a bit more risky.

I'm tall skinny twink mode so reach isn't an issue. I have no interest in shoving things in my dick hole.

>I have no interest in shoving things in my dick hole.

Your loss.

If going for vibrating stuff, make sure there is some power. The ones you insert a bullet vibrator into are weak as shit.

if your going to stick something in your ass do it right

Attached: 46336636_447348022459547_3749831264899694592_n (1).jpg (1529x2048, 397K)

>bad dragon
>fake cum
Yiff in hell furfag

oh i will

Attached: 1554908654845.gif (800x800, 1.59M)

Kek

Made me chuckle

Yep, I've got that same one. Took a long time to get used to but now I LOVE having it in while I fap. I get to like a 9/10 and can hold it and edge for like 2 hours holy fuck is it good. But like I said, I didn't even really enjoy it the first few times. Also its too flexible to really MILK your prostate with, it does stimulate it though. Especially when you kinda rock back and forth on it. You really gotta push against your prostate and seminal vescicle and DRAG against it to milk it.

Now I have more of a rabbit vibrator type thing (it's my gf's) and I've gotten so use to it I can milk huge loads of cum out before I even climax. The other day I filled a shot glass 1/4 the way with just pre-cum, then I still shot a massive load after that, probably woulda filled the shot glass if it didn't spurt 2 feet into the air and go everywhere.

Attached: IMG_20190407_095203.jpg (493x657, 42K)

were and how much are these so much need

bad-dragon.com/
for you my darling

Sounds fun

the one in my pic is a tyson