Friends make fun of me for being a virgin at 19

>friends make fun of me for being a virgin at 19
I don’t give a fuck and every single time I’m with them they always bring that shit up, even in the group chat. It’s starting to get on my nerves and it’s about the only insult they can come up with.

Attached: 8CD5B9C2-B296-4D61-8EFA-422D130557C4.jpg (588x576, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RI5okqUxi2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck one of them in the ass. that way you can assert your dominance and lose your virginity at the same time.

maybe you should get off Yea Forums and go slay some pussy like a real man

it doesn't fucking matter faggot
also

Attached: E4F5A8FF655848589E002D5212D0EA82.gif (450x254, 1.79M)

I don’t go to parties and I don’t talk to anyone on campus

Fuck one of their mums.

You win.

listen to Affection by Jonathan Richman

ignore, they ll stop
if it affects you, it means you actually care, even a little
don't bother, who cares if you put your penis in a vagoo already

>ignore, they ll stop
that's not the way to stop bullying. that just makes you an easy target.

Ok now what

depends on the time it is where you are at. My answer could be go to sleep or go out

It’s 5am and I have class at 12pm. I just browse my phone until I fall asleep

Friends aren't shit. They wont be there for you. The same "friends" in HS wont be the same when you're 30.

You realize that if they dont mock you for being a virgin you will never understand that is a problem and you must find a solution, right?

Otherwise you will keep thinking being a virgin is all that you want and you will never improve yourself in order to get laid.

TLDR Fuck your virgin ass lmao

Attached: 1Trayvon.webm (384x210, 636K)

I’ve known these dudes for about 11-13 years they’re the only “friends” I have

same time for me. College Dropout here. listen to that song again if u liked it when u wake up. i like that song and the message it has. the artist has much more to say on other songs. But yeah sleep would be good for both of us here. Hopefully we sleep well

Fuck that heres some tips.

1)get your fuckin money up. Fuck bitches.
2)you can lose all sorts of money chasing bitches around. But you wont ever lose a woman while chasing money.
3) the only time a woman made a man a mollionaire, was when the man already had a billion and she took it from him.

college dropout here again. I dont let people make me feel bad. Its hard enough as it is fighting our own minds. Block them on your phone on your social media. star anew. its so freeing. There is always love in the air but you have to look past distractions.

get better friends faggot

Attached: f82437a48814bf9362e3de7f5c10f7864c930a72bbcf325962eeab1b3bde952f.jpg (665x767, 59K)

random fag has good taste in music

youtube.com/watch?v=RI5okqUxi2k

ive never felt so validated on the four chins website. At the government center!!!

19 and still a virgin

Yes

You could also try just saying you arent a virgin any more. And if they ask who you fucked just tell them their mom or dad or pet. And be as serious as you can about it. Be so serious even you start to believe it. Fuck idk. Nobody here can lose your virginity for you bro. Best of luck forreal man.

Thank you

Meh. I'm 33 and still a virgin. Never been on a date or even so much as had a meaningful personal conversation with a woman in my life, and I honestly don't give a shit. It just holds no interest for me. If someone points that out, I don't take it as an insult. You shouldn't either.