Why do people like this bitch?

Why do people like this bitch?

Attached: 16977643-4B28-46EA-97CA-FD7DD569D1B5.png (640x1136, 520K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pbMwTqkKSps
youtube.com/watch?v=BW3gKKiTvjs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't like her music but I like her
her music feels like it's speaking directly to you, it's really akward, then again I still can't fucking talk to girls so maybe thats just me lol

No one does, but yet you shills keep trying.

same reason people like hitler

because he killed 6 million jews?

Attached: right on the nose.gif (300x300, 26K)

Because they are sheep

Show feminine penis!

who is that?

billie eilish

Maybe because she doesn’t insult others?

Who is she anyway?

I don't know if you have looked around recently but people are tasteless uncultured morons. They dislike talent on youtube because they have been molded to this trash.

sounds like you for sure have never touched a female before

I don't think most fans genuinely like her. The media has been force-feeding us her boring, monotonous songs so hard. That's all . She'll be gone and forgotten in a couple years.

She's a plant

Has happened, two words. Mumble Rap

>billie eilish
200 million views
200,000,000! I nerver eard of her until now.
youtube.com/watch?v=pbMwTqkKSps

who?

I have no fucking idea who that is or why I should care?

Even if you had heard her, you wouldn't have understood her. Bitch has a mouth full of marbles.

Thanks. Look, I don't relate now, but if I were in high school I probably would. Pop music is first and foremost financially motivated, but within the constrains of what listeners want. Homegrown or manufactured, it doesn't matter, it's sell able.

The lyrics seem to cater to overconfident young people. Same shit as rap. "I relate to feeling like the best person" Maybe not great, but nothing new.

Cause she droped a new album and shes underage (17) \b\ was posting about her the night after i had watched the music video
Also im kinof a profit of sorts

I tried, she's annoying.

to clense my ears
youtube.com/watch?v=BW3gKKiTvjs

Attached: 1556707097351.jpg (494x818, 57K)