THIS IS A SIMULATION! NON OF THIS IS REAL!

THIS IS A SIMULATION! NON OF THIS IS REAL!

Attached: 1556632391285.jpg (458x550, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HBB37gsHJmQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Prove it

See that screen in front of you? It's all ones and zeroes.

>Non
Opinion discarded.

agree

Point taken. Well played

do you have evidence?
(not proving you wrong, just interested in the theory)

Well, depends if the life i live outside the sim is better than what i have now. It's pretty shit, but i wont count in a stranger. I will keep this shit life, in return you may take whatever i have outside the sim. Please let med enjoy my shit existense or pull the plug of the sim.

If it’s a simulation, we are never asleep, since programs do not sleep, eat, etc.

That's why we sleep

Sorry dream

every simulation is inside another simulation, it works as a fractal

ok so what if it is... what actions do we take and why?

Attached: 1c56f645de1bbda4363sdtw45dfhrtf.jpg (480x480, 63K)

Even if that was true. Nothing in my life would change so it doesn't really matter.

you can't escape from the simulation you are inside neither explain why it exists, but it exists

Attached: 1552269684263.png (1500x1500, 113K)

holy crap

So when I kick your ass and rape your mom none of that shit is really happening it's just a simulation.

>See that screen in front of you? It's all ones and zeroes.
No. No it isn't. You clearly have no idea how a colour LCD works

that feeling when you are better than anyone in the world and have total control of your anal processes.

No dreams either.
Programs are always on, following their programming.
Simulations do not sleep, do not dream. They only do what they are programmed to do.

tfw you've been up for 8 days high on meth fuckin your cousin and binge watchin YT conspiracy videos

What do you think compiling is? Downloading? Uploading? Sleep is the mainframe backing up our info and running a system diagnostic.

Also, by limiting the amount of users needing to be actively consecutively you can run more sims off the same hardware.

Everyone is the NPC of their simulation....Start playing

youtu.be/HBB37gsHJmQ