What was the best hamburger you ever had and where did you buy it from?

What was the best hamburger you ever had and where did you buy it from?

Attached: kisspng-mcdonald-s-cheeseburger-hamburger-mcdonald-s-big-m-hot-listing-5adf613fbd1672.49499982152458 (900x720, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UppyPzIb5Y8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

in your pants

i made it myself

The best burger I've ever had is a blue cheese honey mustard burger from a place called Matthews when I went on a trip to Savannah, Georgia didn't sound so pleasing but I love trying new foods so i did and my goodness it was the best thing that I've eaten so far in my life

Freddy's steak burgers

Went out to Eerie, Pa to pick up a car with my friend. Somewhere on the way back we stopped at a place called Quaker Steak or some shit like that. Car themed menu and decorations and shit. Got an "El Camino" burger. Had salsa and jalapenos on it, and they cooked it nice and bleeding rare for me.

T. From Taxachusetts.

Attached: 1536350287680m.jpg (768x1024, 114K)

Best bacon cheeseburger with steak fries I had was in a dive bar just off the highway outside Aurora, Illinois in the summer of 2001. In-between 3rd and 4th grade. There was a video poker machine with a animated naked lady on it which was the first time I saw a boobs.

Freddie's is fucking tasteless kill ur self nigger

Remember the name? Im not far from aurora

moscow mak resorant

Another good one was when my girlfriend made me a burger stuffed with spinach and feta with cheddar and bacon on top

youtu.be/UppyPzIb5Y8

La Cahuna burger

BIG cahuna burger?

A place called HamBrgr from Hamilton Ontario

No sadly, it had a curugated arch roof. There was a regular arcade room in the back. I remember being there for awhile like half the afternoon it seemed, my dad might remember because I'm sure he knew the owner or something from his younger days.

Yes exactly this one

Attached: 1554922402616.gif (370x319, 1.99M)

MC Donalds Big Tasty

My best burger I've got from "Max" a swedish fastfood chain during a vacation. Everything except the buns were in-store prepared, even the sauce. They get the buns freshly from a local bakery everyday. You could even choose what kind of bun you want for your burger...

I see myself as a semi-professional home-chef but i've never managed to come even close to the sensation of taste if've experienced there. It was somehow kind of magical, if some ck/bros get what i mean

The ones I make.
I make them

Best fast food burger was from whaaataburger. Yes I've had in n out at their flagship location as well as shake shack and all the rest.

Best burger from a restaurant was from some small French place and it was fucking incredible

One time I went to 3 fast food places to make my ultimate combo of choice.

Double Big Mac, 9 Chicken Nuggets, A double whopper heavy all with a poutine on the side with extra gravy, then to DQ for a Oreo McFlurry. It was epic.

Best burger? One I made myself while camping. Flame grilled and every topping I wanted over and over.

JUNGRY HACKS

Jesus christ how fat are you

I also own that guitar

Attached: 20190501_050534.jpg (2560x1440, 1.26M)

SPLUNGRY MACKS

BUNGRY FACKS

Your sister

Red River BBQ in Katy
called the Durango burger. optional 3 cheese and double meat. slightly toasted buttered bun
mushrooms, crispy bacon, onions, bbq spread, and nothing ever falls off.
It's like $10 but worth every penny.

Big Boy

I remember my favorite burger eating experience was in 2007, when Hardee's (Carl's Jr) introduced the Chili Cheese Thickburger. I only got to try it once, but I will forever remember how delicious it was.

Attached: chilicheesethickburger.jpg (263x192, 11K)