Just a reminder that high school is when you find out your true worth as a human being. Not as a wallet...

Just a reminder that high school is when you find out your true worth as a human being. Not as a wallet, not as a cog in the machine, but as a human being.

Sure you can have victories later in life, but they will never get you the pure love of a teenage girl. If you miss out on it, you will never make up for it and you will yearn for it your entire life. Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates have never experienced that and will never experience it no matter what they have and what they achieve.

Missing out on sex and intimacy when your body was craving it the most will leave psychological scars that will never heal. It's like having poor nutrition in childhood that stunts your growth. Sure you can buy all the food you want when you're older and you have a nice job, you can eat meals at the most expensive restaurants, but you'll be a manlet forever because you can't make up for some things you missed. Same thing with missing out on love and intimacy at a crucial time except it's your emotional development that will get stunted and you will carry that damage forever.

Attached: you lost.png (558x558, 684K)

Banged girls in high school, lost virginity to another 15 year old girl who was also virgin.

The female relationships have gotten better with age. That said I continually date 5 to 7 years younger then me now.

Don't let this faggot try and get you down, we're all going to make it.

Yes i lose all of that, have a nice day.

So true
I realized women were inferior to me. They were dumber, slower, weaker, less agile etc.
Made me go full MGTOW early on.
I didn't understand why men would treat these worthless creatures like princesses and to this day I still don't understand.

Attached: penis comparison.jpg (1398x1148, 126K)

Not true. School is a learning experience for later. It's school. A designed freebie. Not being a follower in high school makes you less vulnerable and dependent later on.

Everyone who hit their peak in highschool has a life that's all downhill. So not really.

Why is Yea Forums full of projecting losers? Take your self-flagellation somewhere else, you fucking neckbeard.

I missed out on that but I'd rather be rich. All that money will help me do better things and fuck top tier bitches so it will make up for that. Teen romance is as fickle as celebrity romance so theres that.

This

>my happiness and potential peaked in high school and now I'm nostalgic
>my other friends have moved on and made something of themselves
>I often pull out my yearbooks, read the signatures, and smile
>I wish I could go back to that time when things were simpler

What

This is the same spam as the U mad whitboi and shit like that just ignore

Attached: E4A7FF8D-8259-4EAB-AA6A-BD2FA79EAFC0.png (640x1136, 653K)

You're basically weighing the highschool pussy slaying jock who's now working at the local car dealership to Bill Gates. Yeah, I'll choose the Gates life

ck you

Attached: fuuuu.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Sure kid

nice pasta, it got me a few years ago when I was a teen, but now I know it's bs

except you didn't ignore it this time huh faggot

Highschool is lick spittle bullshit and completely irrelevant to your life as a whole. If you think it means something, you're in for a bad time, kid... You're going to end up being one of those old men that say "back in the day..." or "when I played highschool ball..." it will be absolutely pathetic. Do not draw your entire identity from a period in your youth that you will never be able to get back. You fucking loser.

How do you show that experience? At the age of say, 30, how do you show that you weren't damaged? Or rather, what do you see in people that shows that they were damaged?

No, high school is where a bunch of gay shit happens that has almost zero relevance to the rest of your life. Only high schoolers and pedophiles think high school is important.

I had a sexually active gf all through high school (2 different girls) and in that time I learned that relationships are such bullshit. I spent all that time being dragged around with one girl when I just wanted my alone time and to flirt around.

I hated the way it made me pretend I cared about certain things, how it affected my focus on important things in life, and how it limited me in my conversations with half of the populace (females)

I fucked up my early life focusing too much on pussy and not enough on making a life for myself. Thankfully I shook myself from the "I need a gf!" mindset in the first year of college but I'll never make up for all the fun I could've had in highschool

sounds like someone peaked in highschool lmao

>Just a reminder that high school is when you find out your true worth as a human being. Not as a wallet, not as a cog in the machine, but as a human being.

Excitement’s Crave

All those mortal’s surviving birth
Upon facing maturity,
Take inventory of their worth
To prevailing society.

Choosing values becomes a task;
Oneself must seek satisfaction.
The selected route will unmask
Character when plans take action

Accepting some work to perform
At fixed pay, but promise for more,
Is a recognized social norm,
As is decorum, seeking lore.

Achieving while others lifting
Should be cause for deserving fame.
Leisure tempts excitement seeking,
What’s right and expected seems tame.

“Jessie James” has been seen by all,
And “Son of Sam” has an author.
Others now feel temptations call.
Sacramento should make an offer.

To make a movie of my life
That will pay for my planned exile.
Just now I’d like to add the wife
Of a Mafia lord to my file.

Your East Area Rapist
And deserving pest
See you in the press or on T.V.

>Missing out on sex and intimacy when your body was craving it the most will leave psychological scars that will never heal
Is that why nobody that I know that abstained from sex during high school DOESN'T have psychological damage?
Also, I didn't want sex at all during high school, that urge only came as an adult.

Fuck shit I meant DOES not DOESN'T

>Peaked in HS the post.

Sure user, Men age like wine, you'll get more pussy when you're older than you will as a teen, even if your the star QB.

now I feel depressed and a clown

Because sometimes it’s about companionship faggot

Attached: C07ACAF1-7F6F-43BE-9E3A-231E1BAF4AF5.jpg (275x183, 12K)

Word. Too bad I’ll just be a billionaire philanthropist after high school *sigh*

You talkin’ about HS? Lol somebody peaked early. FAG!

Attached: 2D16D61D-514B-4BA4-9210-0B14EFB94FD1.jpg (960x1280, 378K)

nah, OP's a fag
pretty much everyone has a better life after High School

>thinking highschool is the pinnacle of life

Attached: 1555220471950.jpg (429x384, 61K)

This. Had all this in highschool. It accounted for shit and was just a meaningless popularity contest. None of those times have any positive influence on what I'm doing now

Shut the fuck up Chris.

All I ever got was picked on by everyone, I even stood by watching all the guys date girls and I never experienced it, even now I'm 25 and never even held hands with a girl ;(

I got way more pussy in college than in high school. Everyone is different.

High school is nothing, your a faggot and none of your friends or girlfriends will be around when your older. Good luck you peice of shit

Dude. I know you life sucks. But let go of the past. You sound pathetic.

If you found who you were in a time of extreme hormonal chaos then you are sad. This was just another way of saying you truly find who you are in high school, and that is sad. It is proven scientific fact that human being are not fully matured or developed at that time, so if you believe it then you are wrong. Just a few ways of many OP's statement is wrong is, by the time you graduate HS you know nothing of the world unless you were held back by 3-4 years but not even then, you know nothing about relationships other than HS fuckery, you don't truly know what you want or who you are because no matter who you are you change during your lifetime even if you don't want to, your body for sure isn't done changing by the end of HS, you don't know what you will do for your future, I could go on but I won't.

I loved High School.....it was the early - mid 1980's we all had our first cars, hanging at the mall, drive through and the hills over looking the town. The chicks i dated ALL had hairy pussies and were more than happy to do anything. Looking back it was like years of one long summer...probably because the weather was always warm so long hazy days were the thing. Best was going up to the lake with everyone, with a 6 pack and partying. High school was so relaxed as our teachers were the old 1960's hippy free loving thinkers....and then the fashion and music...man what a time. Would love to go back.

it's shitty but true
the bullies end up in great positions in life

the kids who ended up being bullied end up being fucked up or losers
you can tell a lot about kids when they are in school and how they end up latter on in life

a moment of joy and happiness caught forever in a photo. it's nice.

samefag. trying to keep his bullshit thread alive lol

Man thats sounds awesome. I hated High School around that same time..why?
Well my dad had a secret gay fling with my science teacher and they got caught.

It led to me being beaten shit out of daily for the whole time. I was in the football team, had girls chasing me and uber popular till my pop screwed it all up. Even the nerds mocked me.

Years later he apologised so i forgave him for ruining my life. Eventually i sought out a shrink and discovered ..well thanks to my pop I became a faggot too mainly to be accepted. I should of been successful but now sell carpets..still in out small town. I still get mocked for having a faggot dad in the local bar. Life sucks eh.

Sounds like you peaked in high school. Very cringy copypasta

Attached: pzuor11xwgv21.jpg (768x768, 57K)

If you think your development ends at 18 you're bound to be a failure.