Be me

>be me
>be 20 and depressed
>hug mum and sister
>feelbetter.bat

Thanks mum and sister

Attached: 1556630880398.jpg (683x817, 57K)

>20
>lives with mum
>depressed
hmmm, might there be a hint somwhere?

Attached: tylerd.gif (500x349, 906K)

It's very common to live with mum at 20 where I am, especially for university students

... and? this being common does not mean im wrong. 20 is high time to start living on your own. get a scholarship, get a student loan, get a job. theres plenty of ways to go about it. tje fact remains that youre a grown man and live off of your mum. how can you NOT be depressed user?

>when i was your age i worked three hours a week and STILL bought my own home before i left university

nope, i got a student loan, and worked part time. lived with 4 other students in an apartment near uni. when i could afford i helped parents financialy, if even a little (money was tight as long as i could remember).

nigga it's 2019 cut the 1950's bullshit

Man I have to study a lot, I don't have the time to think about buying a house right now. Also, even people who work full time have it difficult tu buy a house here, a student definitely won't be able to do it

user, you high on glue or something? i never mentioned buying a house.

>20 is high
Just imagine being this fucking ducking out of sync with others thats you forget college exists

off yourself

keep suckin on mums tit big boy. how does providing for yourself mean that you "forgot that college exists"? what does this retardation of a statement even mean? i went through college and paid for it myself, and im not the sharpest knife in a drawer. if i could do it then its not a rocket science that only few "chosen ones" can manage. so you off yourself you lazy fuck. its you who cant manage in life

no you dumb nigger
>suck on your moms tit
just because youre a ALPHA MALE and most likely just think you're all that, so amazing since you moved out at the age 18, it's not about being a mamas boy or some retarded shit a fucking spaz beta yourself would say. It's just easier. Work smarter not harder. basic shit, you made shit harder for yourself. Stop trying to prove something fucking chink

holy shit user, have to say i give up. you missed the point of each and every post here, cant even read and remember simple facts and just rage like a monkey you call me. godspeed and live "smart" kek. im out

Attached: 0046B82988914BFEBA04D83C439625CC.gif (500x685, 952K)

Okay Yea Forums. I'm going to need your expertise on this huge hurdle in my life. This shit is truly the toughest decision I have to make. STORYTIME.

>be me 2005
>9 years old, love staying at grannies
>uncle is super cool, pc games etcc let's me play all night.
>uncle manipulates me mentally into raping me
>got raped 2 times, no fucking idea how to cope
>3rd time, make a plan to get us caught.. succeed
>mom catches him in my room one night, 3AM or so
>mom freals the fuck out, tells me it's over now. He won't hurt me anymore
>never speak about it again
>FF I am 17, I am mentally a mess, seek revenge
>speak about it with a rivaling fam. Member
>shit spreads like wildfire, see my family crumble
>rapist uncle marries some farmgirl from 3rd world country and has a lil boy... so for their protection, it doesnt affect his life.

>have a cousin C, always suspected him of being gay
>I ask him, he confesses.. I tell him I accept him as he is.
>we become very close, he knows my fucked up past. But his behaviour was always weird. Still mentions his name as if nothing happend.
>FF I am 19, we are on vaction together, he asks me what I Think of incest.
>Tell him it's wrong and it's a weird question..
>later that week he confesses he has been 'raped' too by said pedo uncle.
>I am not as shocked bc I had a feeling it was the case
>FF i am 21, we live as neighbours in a big city.
>nigga shows signs of having a crush on me.
>he almost confesses, but doesnt have the balls to do so.
>again he speaks of uncle as if they are friends.
>what the fuck is going on here????????
>FF 22 now, all these factors mess with my head
Now, I think I finally puzzled everything together.
He wasn't raped by pedo uncle, but they were just having gay pedo sex.. long after I got raped, then after he married, it stopped.. i fucking hope.. now this cousin C, fantasized having sex with me for years, I feel sick to my stomach, my family is a fucked up gayfest and I don't know how to cope with it.

I suggest you to get into therapy. It can be really helpful, I don't have had problems of abuse but still starting seeing a therapist has been one of the best decisions in my life. You can confront with all the shit you have in your head and slowly leave it behind. It's hard, but it's possible, and very useful.

Attached: 1556601306371m.jpg (1024x911, 102K)

This, very much so. Most people dont even realize they should visit therapist, and how much you can benefit even if you think you dont have any problems

But this is a crisis situation. Don't have time for therapy sessions. What do I do with my gay cousin who want incest gay sex with me? Do I beat the shit out of him? Do I break the relation we have after the confrontation? My family and his mom are close and they know we are close too, so, soon they wil ask questions.. wtf do I do?

Why would you hurt him? Say no, explain why and see where things go.

Because it has infected my mind in such a way that I cannot look passed it. He knows how I feel about these things, yet selfishly still thinks having fantasies of fucking me is okay, and doesn't think I am onto his fucked up game. This is why there has to be a change. Talking about it and eventually forgetting about it is just as absurd as getting raped and being silent about it while you chill with your rapist... that's a huge no go. PRINCIPLES!! I need to stand up for something?

I guess the best thing to do is telling him that you don't want to have gay sex with him, and if he doesn't sccept it cut the relationship. You should try to focus on what is the best for yourself, and if other people don't like it, avoid them. It's very hard, I know it. But it's the best thing to do

Seems fair. He would most likely be very quiet after that confrontation. But nothing will be the same anymore. He will distance himself and I won't have to think about it on a daily basis.. seems like the best plan of action here..