Can I get a boomer hate thread

Can I get a boomer hate thread

Attached: C253122D-B279-4071-B050-B3CB3C21E215.jpg (495x388, 48K)

Attached: 1556330917958.jpg (700x899, 164K)

>5 figure debt from college
>A problem

Looks like someone got a useless degree.

some tard listened to his counselor in high school.... what you get you fuck tard

Attached: 1466008832589.jpg (1080x1075, 83K)

this one cracks me up every fucking time

Attached: 1547394858929.jpg (768x1024, 197K)

Attached: 1547435036437.jpg (1024x768, 121K)

Attached: download (7).jpg (682x767, 85K)

>millennials are killing the golf industry
Good riddance. Even boomers knew it was a waste of every resource on upkeep alone.
>Will millennials kill home ownership?
The density of this headline was so high, the editors couldn't escape its pull. Story for the memorial service on page 2A

I love how ignorant some people can be.

The idea that there's a dichotomy of "useless degrees" and "valuable degrees" that remains static somewhere really shows a complete ignorance of the real world. Go back to the suburbs where it's safe.

Attached: bzV1S8J.jpg (720x802, 71K)

Found the barista with a liberal arts degree

Found the STEM lord who thinks his degree in computer science was a "safe bet" and his success has nothing to due with coming from a middle class family.

Just for the record I make 92k a year without a degree.

Oh we totally believe you. I, in fact make 1000 gazillion dollars a year as a space pirate. 1000 Internets to you fellow rich man club member.

You're right, it's completely impossible to make 92k a year as a software engineer without a degree. I must be lying, because that never happens. There's no way electricians make more than 92k a year. It's completely impossible for a small business owner to make 92k a year. Affiliate marketers making 92k a year? Youtube personalities making 92k a year? They're all lying.

All of these people are lying to you. True intelligence is spending 100k+ at a 4% interest rate on a degree so you're "qualified" to make someone else rich off of your labor.

This sums up to "why do things change?"

Easy grandpa. I've been messing with you.
>You must be a blast at parties

>proven wrong
"haha jk"

Real talk though, not all degrees or schools are created equal. I know plenty of people with CS or engineering degrees from lousy schools who are unemployed.

No one called anyone but you a liar, but hey, nice strawman argument you fat liar.

>of course I don't mind working late
>why don't you go home early
So they want use to work more so they don't have to while accepting pay cuts, turning down raises, and canceling vacations?

getting certain degrees doesn't mean you'll necessarily make money
>haha you must not make any money
I make x money without a degree
>haha you must be lying
here are career options where people make x money without a degree
>haha well ur a liar

You really suck at this whole arguing thing. I'm sure the black and white thinking you have makes you really successful at relationships.

You must have misread it, it means the employees are telling the boss to take more time off.

I'll get double that once I graduate and I'll only be 30k in the hole, so there's that. Won't be a degree in computer science though.

bitching at someone is not "proving them wrong" Feel free to post a w2 however for actual proof

>Doesn't realize it's not just one person who is arguing with him
>durr i's smart with monees

You must have misread my post because that's exactly what I said.

Hmm did you need that new car, that nice phone, the unlimited $50 dollar a month phonebill, 100gig internet, random subs to "boxes", all the different sub for tv, movies, youtube?

i know multiple engineers who are working shit jobs

>a waste of every resource on upkeep alone
No don't you get it goy? That's what's "American" about it!
Your boomer masters OWN you and you will work the rest of your life so they can piss away your money in whatever way brings them the most holy pleasure!

They must have shit personalities. Just having a degree means absolutely dick.

t. boomers who have spent tens of thousands of dollars on cable

Cute anectdote, retard. Statistics still disagree with you. Some degrees ARE significantly more usable than others. Advanced training in many subjects is very difficult to obtain without a degree program.

BUT, just as important as the degree is the person owning it. Tenacity, cleverness, and likability all play a role in what type of job many people can get. Lazy neets with a cs degree are gonna have plenty of trouble finding work.

Dont forget vacations to get a break from work and life, refuse to work OT, to precious to work a second job or do side work, get a degree that has no real chance if getting you a job like an history degree there is so much more.

No because its already degenerating into the usual mess. You have too many young people who have the mentality of "Fuck you, I've got mine" and will unironically worship the boomers despite their decisions pretty much leading this country to ruin.

Box subs are stupid and unsurprisingly boomers love that shit.
Only type they don't like is "meal boxes" because trashy boomers would rather have crappy frozen "meals" that they can just microwave into the perfect soggy revolting symbol of their entire generation and contribution to the world.

Vacation time has actually been steadily decreasing along with compensation even as work hours and efficiency have been conversly increasing.
Thanks boomers! Really giving the Jews you so love a run for their shekels.

>as important as the degree is the person owning it. Tenacity, cleverness, and likability all play a role in what type of job many people can get. Lazy neets with a cs degree are gonna have plenty of trouble finding work.

This. 100%. I have friends who have masters degrees and cant get a job better than fucking substitute teacher.

People get paid to fuck substitute teachers? Where do I sign up?

if you can't afford to go to college then don't go. it's that simple. just like healthcare.

So why in your ideal world do young people have to have two jobs and work lots overtime?

>Unless you're a boomer, then just go anyway/give yourself gold-plated health insurance as you make no effort to stay healthy and leave the bill for your kids and the migrants you import XD

Over vey shut up millennigoy, I need more minimum wage part-time workers with no other choices to save money at my businesses so I can fund reducing the wage further and liquidating the social safety net to fund muh early retirement!
It's ok if you need welfare to supplement your low pay, we'll make SURE that YOU pay for it down the line ;^)

more boomer hate images; less x, millennial and zoomer shitpost pls.
k thx bye

Attached: 1380734681433.jpg (475x401, 25K)

That's like asking for a nigger hate thread without the far-right shitposting. Shitposting is what we do, faggot.