My girlfriend just accepted to allowing me to fuck other girls

my girlfriend just accepted to allowing me to fuck other girls

wwyd in my situation

pick unrelated

Attached: 16864256_18532682126662_4550324305083523455_n.jpg (960x960, 105K)

or ama

How

I'm trying to talk to my gf about this
She's semi-into a threesome but again has self confidence issues.

If you want to fuck other girls that means you don't like your girlfriend. Break up with her you spoiled babies

See I thought this too but I read more and more about poly amorous people. Even couples dating a single person.

Ex-poly, and is right.
Poly is just denial.

Fuck some chic and make gf suck the cunt juice off your cock

Well, it was brought up after we hadn't fucked very often for a while. Like we were fucking only twice a month if that for a a month or two and I was like, whats up with that. lil convo in, she asked what I like sexually.

>your not gonna like what I am gonna say
>tell me user plz
a little reverse phyc I guess
>I like the idea of fucking other women I find it to tap into my primal self.
>we literally talk about it for 4 hours until 4 am and she says okay

I downloaded tinder in the morning with her consent and res is history now.

rough story

I love my gf but I want more because I don't quite believe in todays conventions.

that means she's already fucked other guys and this is a way of alleviating the guilt

lol she could have yeah

but in all honesty I don't think so lmao

Does she assume, therefore, that she can now fuck other men? Because she could easily find 100 cocks in the time it takes you to get 1 pussy.

this is true

Oh we discussed this. I said we could even do partner sharing with another couple but she wasnt interested in doing anything with another guy.

I would allow it as long as they were in the same room but she just doesnt want that. Maybe in the future she could look into it.

Ofc everything comes at a price. I will be paying it but I don't think in a way that will be difficult. She just wants more care and attention she says lmao

lmao you're fucking delusional, ask to see her phone, watch how she gets defensive

ask if she's seen other guys, watch her lie to your face

enjoy your relation while it lasts

lmao shes already cheating on you idiot

not sure if your fuckin with me tbh

not everything has a catch to fuck you up the ass, quit being negative ahah

and ive read that only faith in jesus will grant you salvation. dont be a retard user, dont believe in everything written like its a fact.

>Ofc everything comes at a price
Hmm suspicious. Definitely there are women who would be OK, even turned on themselves by something like this but there is going to be payback somewhere.

i.e. 5 years later you find out about her blow job contest with all your friends, brothers and dad.

I ended up dating a woman with my wife this way. She's bi and in her words "already has the perfect man so why would I want to try someone worse", I think it honestly makes more sense when one dude has a couple of women than the reverse, you only need one dick to make babies.
Well done OP and ignore the moral fags trying to tell you off, they're just jealous that they're not man enough to keep more than one woman happy.

just being honest mate, you're fucking blind if you can't see whats going on here, just wait buddy she'll be letting other guys cum inside her before you can even get 1 tinder bitch

Heres why she hasn't cheated on me:

-she has anxiety doing a lot of shit so fucking another dude behind my back would give her a panic attack greater than the fukushima explosion.

- She doesn't "like" the fact that I am doing but accepted the reasons why I want to do it.

- I sold her on the idea, something you fuckheads prbably cant do which is why yall complaining.

-besides - if she wanted to fuck other guys, she would have accepted my offer to actually go out and fuck other guys as an exchange lmao

how much more evidence do I have to give yta haha,

Nice job OP be sure to come back and post after the first encounter(s). I wanna set this up with my girl

Don't do it, it is a test. Tell her you tried but didn't wanted it because it didn't feel right she wasn't there. Tell her you want her to join or be there with you so she knows you will always be honest.

You're very naive arn't you

This is going to blow up in your face so badly, or shes cheating on you

thanks mate. Will do

worst case scenario we break up. big fucking deal. at least Im enjoying myself?????

i dont want a girl who is 'testing' me anyway

Just be sure to make your girl happy. Value her happiness, whether it be more quality sex i.e. massaging/dinner/making her feel special in exchange for the extra sex on the side

It's a test

Fo sure. As I intend to do. It been something thats played on my mind for the better part of our relationship and if it works out we'll be quite happy.

If she wants me to stop, I'll stop as we have discussed.

Honestly. All these comments idgaf because I like the girl, love her even but no girl will ever be #1 on my priorties so I dont fear loosing her. She knows this.

Seriously, what is up with people. Do they have no control over their relationships or happiness in them???

Godspeed OP. I'm rooting for ya