Which European girls have the best smelling asses?

Which European girls have the best smelling asses?

Attached: butt1.jpg (575x348, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xurl.es/ujtzy
xurl.es/f9pwm
xurl.es/rvvci
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

euro nigerian

bump

Europeans smell like the black plague. Please stay on your side of the world.

Whenever I travel abroad, I'm always taken back by how ugly the average girl is, as opposed to here in Scandinavia, where I see 7 to 10's multiple times a day every day.

Ugly girls are the exception here, whereas in most other countries, they are the rule.

what countries are you talking about? I find the girls in Spain and France to be fairly cute on average.

I find that French women tend to be very pretty, and Spanish women tend to be above average, but still have a bigger share of ugly women.

Benelux women are a mixed bag, especially the Dutch

I find that Balkan women while most are ugly, the pretty ones are almost always 10/10

The ugliest women are from the British isles, no question.

Problem is, in countries where women are beautiful, the ugly ones stick out a lot, so it is easy to get the wrong picture.

interesting, I find British girls to be decent on average, though there are uggos too. Where in Scandinavia are you from?

I do find that Scandinavian girls in general tend to be pretty on average, like Miss Banana

oh and what about German girls? some of them I find really hot but there are a lot of plain janes too.

Svandinavians ofc. Pretty, clean, rich and free

oh and speaking of German girls, they probably have the nicest asses in Europe.

German descended girls in the US tend to have the best butts as far as white girls go

Norwegian girls. They’re the best and they know it

Attached: 992F7319-9B5C-4459-9FD7-86C05540E38E.jpg (980x550, 110K)

are those high schoolers?

Graduates. 18 and 19 Y/o. Many people gontogether and buy a rolling party bus to celebrate for 5 weeks straight. I did too. Shit was so cash

That's awesome. I'm surprised though, they look more like 16 or so.

Is it usually single gender though? And how many Norwegian asses have you had?

bump

bump

I'm gonna have to go with the clean ones

the idea of having a big sweaty french butt in my face is so hot though

-Some Ch@ns-
>New XXX imageboards. Dont thank ))

xurl.es/ujtzy

xurl.es/f9pwm

xurl.es/rvvci

the clean ones