My music really sucks ass. i should just kms

my music really sucks ass. i should just kms
pic related, it's me

Attached: william.jpg (1200x737, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_Gbtm-93oqE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who fucking name's their daughter Billie?

Attached: 1527957366401.jpg (236x236, 9K)

Tits or GTFO

youtu.be/_Gbtm-93oqE

She looks like a Xanax addict

I want her to absolutely slosh her panties in piss then shove them in my mouth.

Try a new genre, it'll work out bro

You know, it probably is her. She strikes me as a Yea Forumstard

Her music needs some sort of drop in it. She sounds like Joji but without the epic ending parts. It's just the same thing the whole time. Her music is bad the same way newer Metallica is bad.

Attached: 1553454010460.jpg (697x962, 265K)

She’s obviously getting pushed super hard by the fucks at hollywood. Wouldnt be surprised if she’s a plant.
Pretty sure they are trying to push up more female icons with negative attributes to trick another generation of women into falling for the “being damaged goods is the new sexy” trick.

she looks like she just ripped a bong of that good shit

Attached: 1446625823802.jpg (612x497, 58K)

I've never listened to Metallica or Joji, but I kinda agree. It's like the voice is there, but the music surrounding it doesn't get it to a good point. I mean, bury a friend was nice but it didn't feel like it had any real resolution to the song, like it was missing something. I guess that's ok for now though since she has said in interviews and on other vids she's appeared in that she really likes to focus on visuals

face it, she just sucks ass. no doubt about it. we've gone from Beethoven to this. sad, so fucking sad

She's alright.

that whisper singing means only one thing. he is embarrassed to sing, he knows he is lousy and he's embarrassed. niggers

>She's alright.
no, he's not. he sucks, he's terrible

ok

i've said it before and i'll say it again. anyone that uses the word
>duh
as a lyric is fucking useless joke. think about that from a writer's perspective

Right it'd might as well be elevator music.

music sucks shit but I wouldn't mind pumping that wide mouth for a few

and it's such a shame since the visuals are kinda fun to watch. But hey, she's still a kid so who knows how she'll turn out.

I'll be honest though, I wouldn't be surprised if she did commit suicide.

>he's still a kid so who knows how she'll turn out
i can predict this
1. whatever the fuck he's doing now
2. it falls through it's ass within 2 months and he saved zero money
3. ????
4. suicide

I don't know. I don't think anything has to push her to it. It would probably just happen even if she ends up successful.

Hopefully she works with some people that can help make her music more interesting. Right now she's hanging out with a lot of niggers who will probably try to turn her into a coked up snow bunny. I sincerely hope she doesn't go down that path.

I just think she needs to take a break from it all. Stress and pressure is kind of bad for kids that are still growing up. Especially for depressed kids like her.

Bellyache was a catchy song, with nice production.

The lyrics were edgy tryhard, but she's like 16.

Alright

Alright alright alright

idk who she is and what she does, but she has some prime DSL on her

>try to turn her into a coked up snow bunny
i think you're about half a mile too late. there are already pics floating around of her fucking a nigger. nice thought though

>take a break from the stress of being 17
oh god

My greatest stress is what guitar should I buy today. Or what firearm. Or both. Hell, I actually have a pretty cool life

>she has some prime DSL on her
finally, someone speaks truth to power

nigger