The earth is flat

The earth is flat.

The evidence for a flat earth is derived from many different facets of science and philosophy. The simplest is by relying on ones own senses to discern the true nature of the world around us. The world looks flat, the bottoms of clouds are flat, the movement of the sun; these are all examples of your senses telling you that we do not live on a spherical heliocentric world. This is using what's called an empirical approach, or an approach that relies on information from your senses. Alternatively, when using Descartes' method of Cartesian doubt to skeptically view the world around us, one quickly finds that the notion of a spherical world is the theory which has the burden of proof and not flat earth theory.

Perhaps the best example of flat earth proof is the Bedford Level Experiment. In short, this was an experiment performed many times on a six-mile stretch of water that proved the surface of the water to be flat. It did not conform to the curvature of the earth that round earth proponents teach.

I have yet to see a proper counterargument that does NOT have the following:
1. Fake JEW math
2. Fake CGI images/video
3. Hearsay 'witness' accounts from PAID government employees

It's time to wake up and unlock your mind. You're better than this.

Attached: wakeup.jpg (1140x669, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SW53ODvtpzU
youtube.com/watch?v=x0EGB_o9TZM
quora.com/Has-science-proven-that-prayer-does-not-work
youtube.com/watch?v=oPIN_aJ_ZFw
i.imgur.com/O03NCWy.gifv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HXH is a proof

Flat earth conspiracy is a CIA psyop to discredit the fact your mom is flat

True. You should link some video of Eric Dubay, because most people researching the subject might end up watching some jewish agent paid to discredit it.

Attached: Freemasonry.jpg (4100x2233, 1.39M)

no, flat earth is bullshit.
>inb4 flat earther pseudo science

>1. Fake JEW math
I knew /pol/tards were retarded
but this is a whole different level of retardation.

this is radioactive.

Attached: 447kr8xbdlh11.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

>flat earth
>research
choose one

eArTh Is fLaT

Attached: mocking_spongebob.jpg (1200x800, 92K)

This is a flat Earth discord server. Check it out, I think you guys will like it.

/S9htHaT

There is only one thing that bother me with his theory :
WHY THE GOVERNMENT WOULD WANT US TO THINK THAT EARTH IS SPHERICAL ???

youtube.com/watch?v=SW53ODvtpzU

no. its not

Yep. Not going to even waste making a new meme on this nonsense...

Attached: 2vjvjm.jpg (888x499, 89K)

> The evidence for a flat earth is
> these are all examples of
If you read these two lines, and don't think OP is a retard, you are retarded as well.

If the Earth is flat, then every continent should experience daylight when the sun is directly above it.

don't try to argue with flat earthers, it's like trying to convince a wall that it's actually human

Bump.

this is comedy gold
never change Yea Forums

I would actually like flat-earthers to explain how the sun is setting in New York City and LA still has another 4 hours of daylight left.

derived from science yet no scientists endorse this theory...

>Bedford Level Experiment

The Bedford Level experiment is a series of observations carried out along a six-mile (9.7 km) length of the Old Bedford River on the Bedford Level of the Cambridgeshire Fens in the United Kingdom, during the 19th and early 20th centuries, to measure the curvature of the Earth. Samuel Birley Rowbotham, who conducted the first observations starting in 1838, claimed he had proven the Earth to be flat. However, in 1870, after adjusting Rowbotham's method to avoid the effects of atmospheric refraction, Alfred Russel Wallace found a curvature consistent with a spherical Earth.

kek, using an experiment proven wrong as your proof.

I'm curious, what are you trying to achieve?

I don't think people actually believe that the Earth is flat.

I do believe that this is an attempt to find gullible people to promote crazier and crazier beliefs.

So once you have an army of people who blindly accept any crap you tell them, what is the end goal?

To make America great again

Lets just say that the earth is shaped like a puck or whatever stupid shit, almost immediately the planet would collapse in on itself due to its own gravity forming a spherical planet. You can stop being retarded now

>jew math

Russia collusion level conspiracy

Believing in gravity and believing in flat Earth is mutually incompatible.
If gravity exists the Earth can't be flat.
Simple.

Not a flat earther but I think that falls under the Jew math category.

lets assume its one way or another (doesnt matter which) - what extacly does it change for an average joe? let me answer for you - nothing. your life wont suddenly change for better or worse, it will be extacly the same. whats the point of this whole debate? so you can break your sword arm jerking off to your feelings of superiority? cause i honestly cant think of anything else.

Attached: wheelchair.gif (281x243, 1006K)

It's only a matter of months before EVERYONE know the earth is flat, and start killing jews.
youtube.com/watch?v=x0EGB_o9TZM

Attached: 1556485423820.jpg (780x585, 103K)

Their claim is earth is accelerating vertically with the gravitational coeff. Causing inertial forces to show as weight. They explain the difference in equator and poles with microgravity from tiny sun and tiny moon.

Considering earth has been accelerating the whole time, they should agree that earth is travelling at a speed several times higher than speed of light but that part is not in their FAQs.

It's fascinating stuff really. Almost as good as reading the babypunting theory of evolution.

How would a flat Earth even form? With gravity it's just space dust gravitationally collapsing on itself.

See video at 1:54:15

I don't believe you

WHERE IS THE PROOF?!

Well since they believe flat earth being a proven fact, they simply refuse the current gravitational model.

"If theory of gravity was correct, earth wouldn't be flat, therefore theory of gravity is wrong"

200 proofs here:

omghhg grabity, so much scieance... density and buyoancy is yout answer

You have it ALL wrong.
It's their job to convince you. Seven words:
I don't believe you. Where is the proof?

that's not proof.
I don't believe you.
Where is the proof?

Attached: flat earth proof.jpg (540x537, 18K)

the meteor nasa said will make earth flat ,prove me wrong faggots you can't.

That's not proof.

>the workd is flat because the movement of the sun

That isn't a sentence user

How does flat eart equal kill jewbs?

sorry user but all i hear is subjective opinion, and not a single fact. it could be how he said about as much as it could be something entirely different. yours or my guess is as good as any, which doesnt make any of it a fact.

>Where is the proof?
look at your shoes

Well so far I'm not convinced. I'm reading their crap and forums mainly out of fascination. Their logic is completely upside down and regarding proof. You can't post ANY paper , experiment etc without people demanding you repeat the experiment and prove to the point of 2+2 =4 . Usually people give up after that point.
I'm quite convinced if you get up to that point, they would demand you to prove 2=2 afterwards anyways.

That's not proof.

So fucking stupid. You can see the damn thing, never mind a flat earth doesn't even remotely make sense.

They are the ones (along with their masonic dogs) feeding us lies about everything since centuries.

That's not proof.

You know this all a psyops campaign from foreign government. They have done this with the anti vax movement black lives matter etc. They are designed to keep people angry reactionary and divided. Sadly the poor education in this country, people have fallen for this shit.

Go watch the ISS live feed. Oh look, it's round. /thread. Morons.

A Volcano wouldnt work on your flat earth. So quit posting this cancer

They will but I must ask you; do you argue with a fool when he tells you the stars shall fall upon the world and awash it in flame? No! You simply dismiss him as a lunatic. In the event that he is sound of mind enough to argue his belief with you, it is simple enough to shut him up again by asking for proof which you know he will not be able to provide.

Do not argue with the delusional; pity them.

>go watch actors hung into harnesses, or swimming in pools.

Holy shit! Only 10 minutes in and I'm convinced. And I thought it was some kind of meme...

>the movement of the sun

if anything the sun's changing path across the sky during the year actually proves a spherical earth.

Oh wow how stupid can you be? Weather balloon and a camera, go look yourself dumbass. But no matter what proof is shown you're just going to keep your fool head buried in the sand, and you know what? Who cares. Nobody gives a fuck what you believe, just one more fool polluting the gene pool.

>relies on his faulty senses
>calls ot scientific
I bet you also believe in Santa, because you see him in the mall every year.

>Imagine genuinely being this fucking stupid

A fucking nigger toddler could understand that the earth is a sphere, the fact that you're stuck in the cro-magnon mindset proves how much of a faggot you are, OP.

What really made me look into the flat earth facts, was all those jews reacting with such violent passion, all the censored flat earth videos, and all the obvious ridiculous pretended flat earthers paid to discredit the facts.

The bottom of clouds aren’t flat you fucking mongoloid

Attached: 1307027883429.jpg (826x1108, 149K)

Is the moon flat. What about Uranus

kek, and which type of cloud is he taking about, there many types.

I have a few people I know that think the earth isn't just flat, but space is fake. The planet is an infinite "plane"t. The stars are just lights in a water filled sky. And yeah, its all Gods creation.

True retardation

lmao nevermind

Proof of what, that there really are people that are retarded enough to believe this?

I'm this guy:
You have some really dumb friends.

Imagine being this much of an annoying fucking kike.

I know im taking the bait, but still...

Every observable body in space is a sphere or sphere-ish except earth? Really?

did this thread just become macro meme vs micro meme?

>describing all of Yea Forums

>Asking for proof of absurd claims is being an annoying kike
Holy shit the levels of delusion

-200 proofs were posted
-If you can't see that he's (if it's not you posting this) being annoying on purpose, you have a problem.

Muh God

Those weren't proof of anything except your commitment to fraud.

I'll pray for you brother.

quora.com/Has-science-proven-that-prayer-does-not-work
Enjoy talking to yourself. Errr. I mean God.

Nigga, I REFUSE to accept that we live on some ass-planet.

Problem lies there. According to them your proof is not proof. If you say anything in opposition you need to prove the proof of the proof etc... It doesn't end.
For them, they simply say this question has been answered before or read the FAQ or read the wiki.

I honestly don't argue with them. I just lurk their forums. Pretty useful stuff there if you ever decide to start your own cult.

Even if prayer could work, why would an infinitely powerful being pay attention to what a mere human wants. If he wants to save me he can bloody well come down and reveal himself to me, it's not like it will take any effort on his part.

I've personally thought about it. The average person is not that bright; half of those are even less intelligent. Those are the gullible ones. The foot soldiers who will repeat debunked talking points ad nauseum.for you while you rake in cash on merchandise sales and "meet ups" where you generate even more revenue on trash merchandise.
Create a false sense of belonging to the group while also including a sense of... shall we say, exclusivity? To the group with a hierarchy which answers only to you and you're pretty much all set.

Lazy heathen. Save yourself.

I don't need saving at the moment, I'm not in any danger I am aware of.

Also why do you think I simply point out that the tables are actually reversed and simply pull their own tactics against them? The beautiful part of it is that you know that their premise is such complete bullshit that you can ask confidently, guaranteed that they will never produce a shred of real evidence which supports their claim.
Other people see this. They see the repetition of your questioning and the accusatory nature of your remarks and when the other person cannot defend themselves properly, they will, by default, take your side if they do not opt to remain impartial for other reasons.

Either way it is a win/win for you and everybody with a functioning brain.

If he has to save himself then why pray in the first place? Do you acknowledge that prayer does not work?

You're really digging yourself in already, you should stop while you're ahead.

You're headed straight for hell if you keep this shit up.

>science and philosophy
>philosophy
stopped reading
OP retarded

Prayer works by putting yourself in a better state of mind to save yourself, you dip.

But anything could do that. Keeping your mind focused on a video game has the same effect.
Prayer has zero power.

There's nothing wrong with the ass-planet ;)

Attached: 2zvnti.jpg (763x500, 95K)

you poor soul
i'll pray you stop being such a gullible retard
too bad prayer doesn't do anything lmao

Sure kid.

Th-that is a pretty fine ass... n-no homo, haha.

>no argument

gg no re
go pray about it

*tips fedora* M'heretic.

i know it hurts your fee-fees but maybe one day you'll grow up and realize that you are completely delusional

haha indeed

Attached: 2zvnzu.jpg (888x499, 83K)

I'd rather have my fee-fees hurt temporarily than spend an eternity in the lake of fire tbh.

you're not going to be alive to know where you are because you won't be anywhere
i know it's hard to wrap your mind around but think about the time before you were born.

Can you?
No?
It's gonna be like that.

You should really rip that bandaid off now. It makes your mortality much easier to cope with believe it or not.

Go to earthcam
Click on tokyo live cam
You cann see its night

ezpz cmon debunk this flatearth moron

>insult people for believing in a god without proof
>assert without proof that there was nothing before birth and is nothing after death
Yikes...

>cams cant be faked

That's a bit of a logical leap.
The problem is that God has zero evidence whereas a claim such as "there was no you before you were born" is self confirming.
You could not have existed in any shape or form prior to your birth. Ever. Why would you continue to exist long after your body has expired if you could not exist without it?

Try harder.

Stop feeding the idiots. No matter what you say, warble blarble can't be faked. Can even do it yourself, but nope, can be faked. Just let this stupid thread die.

but it's so fun making them feel stupid and demanding proof you know they can't provide

Attached: sextape.jpg (600x604, 24K)

Except you totally can. Can even do it yourself. But whatever, have fun with that, keep the delusions alive if that makes your life seem meaningful.

Where?

You're telling me I didn't, can't and won't exist without a body yet you haven't provided any proof or even evidence for this. Explain your "logic."

its not and theres no evidence
>evidence from philosophy
theres the evidence the nigger knows nothing

He's jumping the gun by asserting you definitely can't live without a body. However the real burden of proof lies with you by asserting there is something after death.

Nigga, the evvidence is all around you. Grab a few fucking rulers and lay them out on the ground. BOOM. Flat.

they will conform to the curve
facility, that measiured gravity waves needed long, straight tunnels above the ground made of concrete. The ends stick out in the air, cuz earth curves away. They give tours. U can go there and see for yourself
stop trolling

I don't need evidence for it. It is self-evident.
You did not exist as you prior to your birth.
You will not exist as you after you have died.
"You" is an amalgamation of genetic memory and life experiences. That "You" is very much so based in this very material world that very much so has zero evidence in favor of an all powerful creator (let alone a loving merciful one) behind it eventually breaks down and stops being "You" because the material that made "You" is now decaying. It can no longer continue self replication. There are too many errors in the DNA sequence now to continue self replication. The body fails, the mind goes with it.
Even if there were some energy (protip: there is and it's called electrical energy which we know is not God or we would not be able to bend it to our will) flowing through you which energized you, when you die it fizzes out. The charge returns to neutral, nigga. That charge doesn't take "You" with it. "You" is written into cells in the brain that are now beginning the slow process of rotting before being returned to the Earth. "You" are gone.

Experience an ego death and you will understand.

Stale boomer pasta

I have not asserted anything. I have merely attempted to point out the hypocrisy in telling people that asserting one thing as true (that there is something after death) without proof is illogical while also asserting another thing as true (that there is nothing) without proof. Any claim needs to be verified whether you're saying something's true or false.

There was no hypocrisy though. You are envisioning hypocrisy because you are insecure.

I gotta say, that's a lot of mental gymnastics, fallacies and guesses, friend.
>I DONT NEED EVIDENCE YOU DO HERE ARE MORE UNPROVEN ASSERTIONS HAHA CHECKMATE

Whatever helps you sleep.

I agree with you. I have assumed you are the original Christian poster, is that wrong?

I think you should say that to yourself in your prayer session.

That is correct, I am not that poster. It's easy to lose track of who's who on an anonymous image board, huh?

It was exactly none of those things. If you're going to claim that they were, you need to point them out and form an argument against them so that they can be properly defended and vice versa.

You have failed to do so. What part of that did you question? Please, do tell.

now that is trolling

Holy shit, I didn't open the thread, but I saw your post. Good job man. You've blended genetic determinism with entropy in a way that nicely contextualizes the individual. Do you think "You" is an antenna?

Yikes...

It's true, tryi t yourself.

Whatfuckingevercunt.

I find it extremely unlikely. If we were simply empty vessels like robots being controlled from beyond the confines of this reality, what would be the purpose of memory loss? Why is an entire personality lost? What specific organ serves as the antenna? The pineal gland?
If that can become calcified then surely the antenna would fail and we would see people entering coma-like states of inoperability?

Religious belief in an afterlife holds back real progress in the sense that people are now so content in a fairytale promise of eternal life rather than continuing to analyze what actually makes us, us and taking that knowledge and building upon it exponentially until we actually do have eternal life. But then again, I suppose that opens up an entirely different philosophical can of worms.

Rulers, man. Rulers. Buy a couple (I did it with like 500. That's like 60,000 inches of flat so I kno what I'm talkign about), lay them all out and check for the curve. Sure, there's a hill or hole here and there but a significant curve? De nada.

So in other words, nothing. You just don't have an argument to present and in a desperate bid to preserve your pitiful human ego are resorting to the "i was only pretending to be retarded!" defense.

gg no re

*tipping intensifies*

Stay mad.

>seething

>waah stop making fun of my stupid religion or i'll insult you with something that isn't even insulting

you religious nutters should all get together and agree to a holy war limited to the middle of some desert somewhere that way you guys can go see your sky daddy faster!

He's not real. Cope harder.

Until you make the ruler very long.

I'll bite: what would that possibly change?

>He's not real
Still waiting on that proof. Always waiting, it seems.

>Except you totally can
why is all "proof" of flat earth easily refuted, then?
why is all of that based on wrong assumptions and mathematical/physical models?
why all flat earth tests fail?
why isn't there any pictures of flat earth?

It's on you to prove he's real since you're the one who asserts that he is real.
There is no evidence to his tangibility so it is on you to provide it.

The retarded notion that the earth is flat.

You're asserting he's not real. So, what? Your rule of asserting a claim meaning you have to prove it doesn't apply to you because reasons?

>Still waiting on that proof
>dude something isn't real
>yeah? prove it isn't
fucking idiot

>You're asserting he's not real
no. YOU are asserting he is. prove it.

My position has evidence that he isn't like direct contradictions to physical reality in the infallible holy book he supposedly WROTE HIMSELF IT IS THE UNQUESTIONABLE WORD OF GOD

So if God wrote it and he wrote in a bunch of shit his lowly human creations know is wrong through simple power of observation, then God is not all-knowing. If it wasn't written by God, then it had to have been written by the very fallible hands of men who had zero clue what they were talking about.

Your turn

OKay, maybe, but what does it matter if it's 500 12 inch rulers or 1 60,000 inch ruler? Flat is flat.

Do you not understand what the term "self-evident" means?

I've seen you guys assert multiple times that he isn't real. Prove it.
Nice evidence against the Christian god. Where's the proof or even evidence that no gods exist?

Apparently not in this context. What's your definition?

Attached: 1471348164850.png (1024x775, 677K)

Attached: basketball.jpg (3056x2292, 570K)

Attached: 1471348190550.png (997x750, 461K)

>I've seen you guys assert multiple times that he isn't real. Prove it.
you can't prove a negative, you dip. prove he's real.

Attached: 1471348224955.png (1024x956, 839K)

I leave that as an exercise for you to ponder.

Attached: 1471348249996.png (976x1024, 791K)

>not posting better version

Attached: 1553333188704.jpg (3666x3284, 1.12M)

Attached: 1471348286975.png (1024x515, 582K)

Attached: 1471348342998.png (1024x652, 576K)

I'm convinced.

>you can't prove a negative
How convenient. So because you can't prove god isn't real that proves he isn't real?
>logic

If there is indeed any sort of creator deity he either does not know about us or does not care about us and gives zero fucks about proving his own existence.
Seems like that would be really important to a jealous person who demands you worship them right? I mean you have to be there to actually enjoy their praise, first of all, and secondly a good chunk of them aren't going to worship you unless they know you're real anyway.

Either way it really necessitates a commanding presence.
A presence that simply isn't there.

It should be renamed basketflat!

I've heard this "argument" before and I've pondered for quite some time why that could possibly be an argument. I can't come up with shit. Elaborate.

>logic
yes, that's what it is. study it so you don';t get to be so ignorant.
>So because you can't prove god isn't real that proves he isn't real?
no. you can't prove he's real that makes it not real. unless someone proves something, it makes it not so.

Genuinely curious, what is the reason for covering up the flat earth?

Some examples that can actually make sense are things like; 9/11 being covered up as an inside job to start a war for oil. The moon landing being faked to win the space race against the Soviets.

Whilst I don't actually believe any of those conspiracy theories, I can't deny that they do have a slight sense of possibility, whereas I haven't ever heard of any good reason for covering up the flat earth.

Put a ruler of a basketball.

Your mom's ass is flat cunt

>unless someone proves something, it makes it not so
YIKES.

zero. the whole thing is pointless. flat, spherical, doesn't make one bit of difference in anyone's life.

Phenomenological bullshit.
OMG
The MAGA Trump post-truth, "what-has-science-done-for-us" (while microwaving your next meal) world is here.

Surely some sci-fi writer has predicted this dystopia?

not him, but it's pretty easy. observe
>a man talks to another dude
>"hey man, are you gay?"
>"yes i am my dude"
>"well then, according to my experience, all dudes are gay"
this is what you're doing. you're taking a retardedly small sample, and proclaiming it to be true for the whole set, because you can't see the bigger picture.

I could but I'd have to find my basketball. What would I be seeing if I did this? What does a ruler on a basketball have to do with our planet? They're separate entities.

w00t, it's this thread again!

Attached: 1405101451185.jpg (400x309, 16K)

There are 3 tiers of flat earthers, Idiots believe it, Trolls who go along with it or people getting paid by manipulating the first 2

Well unless you grab like a million fucking rulers and wrap them all around the world to confirm the roundness of it, aren't you guilty of the same? Taking a small sample?

what do you mean? i'm not takinng any samplles, you are.
>Well unless you grab like a million fucking rulers
or be smarter than uneducated idiots and use lasers. or any other way of confirming the earth is round

>i'm not taking any samples
And still you think you're more qualified than the guy that is? Wow. And lasers only go straight. How can that measure roundness?

Or throw a rock at 7.8km/sec. Works well too.

Moon and all planets you can see with a telescope anyone can buy are round. But earth is flat huh?

Surely some sci-fi writer has predicted this dystopia?

not sci-fi.

Attached: sagan quote.jpg (1991x2048, 594K)

>sci-re

He is just giving you a taste of your own medicine. Whenever someone proves the earth is round you jusr refuse to believe it

that too
>And still you think you're more qualified than the guy that is?
yes, because i can take samples other people took, you dip.
>And lasers only go straight. How can that measure roundness?
observe
>hey ivan, hold that laser straight and parallel to the ground, i'll go many kilometers away and see if the laser is at the same height there
>well what will it tell us sergei
>if it is, that means the land we're standing on is completely flat
>sergei, you are smart man.
you can try it too.

What is actually meant when we say "round" is that it's SPHERICAL, correct? If we're using the right terminology, yes, Earth is ROUND, meaning circular. This is true. Earth, the moon and other planets are CIRCULAR but they're also flat, not SPHERICAL.

>trusting other peoples samples
>not taking your own
No thanks.

Then how come the entire world doesn't have daylight at the same time?

Yet the features move. Great Red Spot on Jupiter, for example.
So everything rolls about Jupiter's face every 10 hours...
… or it's a sphere, rotating every 10 hours.
Occam's Razor time.

so you have a lab to test every single piece of food you buy, cause you don't trust what's on the label?

Easily debunked with grade school science. Fog distorts lasers, making them APPEAR to bend.
Same reason a round Earth wouldn't. Sometimes the sun isn't directly over certain parts of Earth.
It's mostly dust up there. Dust is blown around, changing how the face looks. Come on, man.
I grow my own food.

>gas giant
>dust

Attached: shrek_cringe_compilation-697x512.jpg (697x512, 48K)

>Fog distorts lasers, making them APPEAR to bend.
fucking LOL. first of all, that's not true. second of all, what if there's no fog?
>I grow my own food.
so you don't buy anything at all? not that it actually matters, just curious. no petrol, no wood, no clothes?

>Sometimes the sun isn't directly over certain parts of Earth.
explain

Of course there's fog. Most everyone's seen fog I'd imagine. I buy lots of things. I do the best I can with what I have. It'd be impractical to make absolutely everything from scratch. But for the record I live in constant fear.
Works on my model. Let me draw up a little something something for you. Give me a little bit.

How to act intellectually lazy: the post

>Of course there's fog.
what if there isn't. what if there's clear ssky, in the middle of a desert.
>Works on my model.
fukken lol, go on then.

>my model

You don't have a model. You don't even know what you're talking about.

Attached: mSFXk2a.gif (318x174, 552K)

How can it not be directly over some parts of the earth if it's flat?

No need to insult me.
In the desert the sunlight or moonlight would reflect off the sand and still distort the laser.
Pic related. Excuse my shit art. I'll explain as good as I can. Basically, the sun is moving in a corkscrew pattern around the flat Earth while Earth spins like a record and mountains and shit block the sun from appearing in certain parts at certain times.

Attached: roundiesbtfo.png (1130x630, 14K)

that doesn't mean anything.

Look, I can sit here trying to show you proof all day but there is no proof for one who refuses to see it, is there?

stating facts is not insulting you, it's just stating facts.
if you are insulted by a factual statement that indicates that there is something wrong with you that you need to work out, not anything wrong with me.

And there you have it. some PS paint doodle by a fucking toddler is the best "model" they can come up with.

it would be hilarious if it wasnt so depressing to think there really are people this fucking idiotic out there.

You're telling me Earth is round and you know, you're entitled to your opinion and shit but from my point of view, it's clearly flat. All of my research tells me this is the truth.

Where is the proof though?
I'm not going to believe you without proof so if you can't actually produce any proof you're wasting your own time.
I'm not buying into your anecdotes about muh joos or how this is some kind of secret suppressed knowledge (it isn't, or it wouldn't be plastered on Youtube and they sure as fuck wouldn't let idiots like you parrot it freely).

Provide evidence that the Earth is flat or I do not believe you.

>Gravity
Lol check out this libtard CUCK!

I don't believe you though. Show me the proof!

>In the desert the sunlight or moonlight would reflect off the sand and still distort the laser.
ahahahahahahhaah
>that picture
AAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA

>All of my research
>all the youtube vids i saw

Why don't you Flat Earth morans go to the edge...take comprehensive video and photographs and share them then...quit yapping about and show your proof.
How thick is this "flat" earth anyway?
What's on the other side?

I'm not seeing any counterarguments.
I've shown you the proof. Like I said, you refuse to see it. The Jews know how gullible the goyim are, there is no need to try to censor us. You roundies do a perfectly fine job of it yourselvse.

Funny story: I tried to go to the edge and I got arrested. They took my camera.

you didn't show me any proof.

Nothing fail like prayer

damn

I don't believe you. Show me the proof.

>I'm not seeing any counterarguments.
>In the desert the sunlight or moonlight would reflect off the sand and still distort the laser.
explain how sunlight reflected off the sand distorts the laser, or link a relevant study
>mountains and shit block the sun from appearing in certain parts at certain times.
explain different sunset times in the ocean

Awwwe bummer man. That's how it is....trying to keep the knowledge hidden.

I certainly did show you the proof. Multiple times, in fact.

giving someone a handjob is more productive than prayer

You have shown zero proof for your claims.
I do not believe you. Where is the proof?

no, you just shown your horrible drawings. if i draw huge titties, that does not prove i have huge titties.

This.
Pay attention, it's very bad for free countries and very effective.

Assuming this isn't some kind of troll (and I really am leaning towards it being real, sadly) it's stunning to know that there are people this stupid in the world that think their 5 minute MS paint drawing that isn't to scale is "proof" that the Earth is flat.
I wish you WERE a troll.

ICOSAHEDRON EARTH

millions of picture of a spherical earth and other spherical plants. zero pictures of a flat earth or any flat planets. pretty much says it all.

You're being awfully autistic about this. Sunlight reflects off sand, common knowledge. Sunlight hits the laser and, being light itself, the laser goes in another direction because sunlight pushes it away and it's stronger. I don't even know what you're talking about with oceans.
If you won't even look at the proof, I'm done trying to show you.

>I'm not seeing any counterarguments.

Mate, where do I even fucking start?

you have a total ignorance of basic reality. I might as well explain orbital mechanics to a puddle of algae.
Where do I even start? primary school science classes?

you seem incapable of listening to any explanations of basic physics so far, I have better things to do than talk to a wall.

Attached: enlightened.png (640x640, 326K)

No I looked at it. It is, objectively, not proof.

>Upside down bendy oceans

Did he disprove gravity in a previous video?

Attached: higZT1D.gif (450x254, 965K)

wtf im a fat earther now

>You're being awfully autistic about this
sure, link aa relevant study that proves this. if it's common knowledge, it should be easy.
>If you won't even look at the proof,
there is no proof. just your drawings.

No you heathen, it's a dodecahedron!

The simplest is by relying on ones own senses to discern the true nature of the world around us

3/10 for making me reply

>Sunlight reflects off sand, common knowledge. Sunlight hits the laser and, being light itself, the laser goes in another direction because sunlight pushes it away and it's stronger.

If you can prove that, you have a Nobel Prize for physics with your name on it, because you've just re-written the laws of physics.

But you cant prove that, because what you've said is a complete chunk of bullshit you made up 5 minutes ago.

It's a good thing that we leave science to the smart people, rather than dolts like you.

No you didn't, faggot.

You can claim anything is Jew math. What if the original experiment was Jew math to make people think the earth is flat so that dumbasses stop evolving?

whataboutisms are not arguments
also
>muh j00z

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhhh

bitch, you went to a taco bell and got diarrhea

Pic related. Next.
Okay, nice talking to you.
Calling it not proof doesn't make it not proof. I'm sorry you think this is an argument.
Literally just look at the proof. If not the drawings, go outside at night and look at the planets. ALL. FLAT.
Look it up.
Not even responding to the ad hominem after this one.
I did... well, alright, they didn't take my camera, I was just playing because that's so cliche. I have the story written up in greentext format on my PC if you'd like me to post.

Attached: Blue_Marble.0.jpg (1200x800, 168K)

There may or may not have been Taco Bell shits involved but I most certainly did go on a road trip to get to the edge.

The only way to draw a triangle made of threes 90 degrees turns, is if your triangle is on a sphere. Using available maps, it is possible to do it on the Earth, thus the Earth is a sphere.

youtube.com/watch?v=oPIN_aJ_ZFw

oh look, a spherical planet

alright, where is this 'road'?

>these maps fabricated by round earthers support my pro round earthopinion

Circular. NOT spherical.

>Literally just look at the proof. If not the drawings, go outside at night and look at the planets. ALL. FLAT.
put a ping pong ball 10 meters away from you. is the ping pong ball flat?
also link a study about lasers being deflected by sun. if it's common knowledge, there should be studies about it. link them. also, how come only the reflected sunlight deflect the laser, but the direct sunlight doesn't?

No but it not actually being proof makes it not proof lmao
it's disappointing to know that you'll breed but relieving to know that genetics aren't 100% of the factors involved in determining the intellectual capacity of an individual. If it did, we'd all be fucked because most of you are fucking RETARDED.

where's america, then?

where are the other continents?

It's normal maps used for flight paths, which were recognized as accurate by the original flat earther that proposed the 100k challenge.

>The bottoms of clouds are flat

Yeah, in a fucking Disney cartoon. What an asshat.

From Florida to Montana. I'll post the story next.
What the actual FUCK does a ping pong ball have to do with EARTH? I'm NOT linking you, do your own research if you care about the truth. I did it. You can do it.
I'm actually not breeding for spiritual reasons so at least you have that.
Hidden by the fog.
Yes, sadly some flatties are trolls.

>not breeding for spiritual reasons
lol is that what you tell yourself?
incel spotted

>What the actual FUCK does a ping pong ball have to do with EARTH?
exactly
> I'm NOT linking you
so you have no proof then
>Hidden by the fog.
point to its location with an arrow

>Relying on ones own senses
/Thread

Let me just check the story to make sure no one hacked me to rewrite it, just a sec.
If you aren't going to take this seriously, I'm not responding anymore.

>If you aren't going to take this seriously, I'm not responding anymore.
point to america on the picture with an arrow. it should be simple enough.

>no one hacked me to rewrite it
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhaahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahah

kekt

Good post

You'd think it wouldn't be an issue but believe me, it is when you know the truth. I couldn't even download the pic of flat Earth I posted earlier, I had to use a proxy to grab it. They're on to me. I live in constant fear, bro.

It's also an issue when you haven't had your meds lately, isn't it?

you niggers are so easy to bait
lmao
thanks for the entertainment

Attached: 2332235.png (1233x1161, 176K)

Butthurt jew , the infograph

Where does the water come from?

Attached: image.jpg (837x1000, 468K)

>be me with friends, mike and amy, on vacay
>figure we will try moving in more or less a straight line from florida to alaska, document the curves, about a weeks worth of driving to and from
>ride is pretty uneventful, just a few bros shooting the shit, having fun
>brought our laptops, played some vidya
>amy plays guitar and serenades us on the way
>stopped at a hotel for a night
>but i digress
>everything was more or less flat and straight, slight hills and holes notwithstanding, nothing that suggests any sort of significant curve in the land
>yada yada, get to montana-canadian border
>shit you not, some strange looking "cop" (he looked vaguely law-enforcementish but was NOT wearing any uniform ive ever seen) singles us out and asks us what we plan on doing in canada, asks for our "papers" or some shit
>shoot confused look at amy, looks back at me like "user, what the fuck is this guy talking about?"
>not a fucking clue, dude
>now i know many other countries basically have no border patrol because of racism and my parents went to canada for their anniversary once and i never heard about this shit so i know something is fucked about this situation
>"papers?" mike asks
>passport, license, registration, ID, whole bunch of other shit
>what the fuck, do they know what we are up to?
>starting to get nervous
>mike awkwardly looks through the glovebox, explains we must have "forgotten" our papers back in "texas," man was always pretty good at blackjack
>"step out of the vehicle, eh?"
>shit, not good enough
>we all do so, he does a full search of our car, frisks us, pretty sure the pig was groping amy

delusional I see

>finds mikes 12 gauge
>flips the FUCK OUT
>oh fuck thats right
>canada doesnt have the right to bear arms
>oh god, why the fuck did we come to this hellhole?
>is he going to arrest us? do they even have due process here? can he just execute us here and now?
>million different scenarios rushing through my head, all bad
>seriously freaking the fuck out
>mike tries to calm him down, says we werent aware of canadian gun laws, im like sweating up a fucking storm, hearts pounding
>cop calls his superiors
>takes maybe 30 mins, seemed like a few hours
>confiscates mikes shotty
>briefly consider grabbing my hockey stick or amys guitar, something to knock this guy out with
>convince myself it isnt likely to deter him and would be risky if he wants to get violent since he now has our gun and i may not knock him out with the first hit
>play along for now and i know mike has an unregistered backup shotty buried in his yard for just these disarmament-type situations anyway
>he keeps us at the station overnight until we sober up (me and amy were drinking)
>and i thought the previous interrogation seemed like eternity...
>next morning comes, he tells us to head back to eagleland
>doesnt give us the gun back and we were fined like $1000
>we comply and turn around, getting away with our life and liberty just barely intact
>after visiting a dicks to get a new gun, make a stop on the way back through montana to discuss what the fuck just happened over some steak and eggs, cant fucking make sense of it

wow, you found an interstate. bravo

cope

>The movement of the sun proves the earth is flat

Then how is it my brother in Alaska has days in the summer where the sun doesnt set, while at the same time in Florida I am in total darkness? You're telling me the sun reverses direction at the end of the day instead of orbiting around us?

I live in Florida but it's likely that Alaska doesn't even exist. Read my story up there.

Are you just pretending to be retarded, or have you not taken the time to look at the cosmic egg model ?

Lets pretend I am, explain it to me.

Oh my god. Even a retard would take your word for it when you told him truths like Earth is flat. Why must you people make everything so difficult?

You're anonymous, so what story are you referring to since everyone else is also anonymous?

The earth is flat and sun (the egg yolk) is small and local

The long ass greentext up there.

So do you believe the sun orbits, or reverses direction?

See my model waaaaay up here:
It moves in a corkscrew formation and then eventually makes its way back to the start again.

My brother drove there just fine, maybe dont be stupid?

How do you mean? What did he do differently?

The sun moves in an ecliptical pattern over a flat plane, melting a pond in the ice for us

You think they had microphones on the road that picked up our conversations about flat Earth or something?

Again. It doesn't work because you are not dealing with people with common sense. They see themselves as the skeptical and you the dogmatic ones. To them you are asking questions which are already answered thus "trolling" and if you have something they don't have an answer to, they move on to claim your data is flawed/made up.

It's not a fight you can win by logic. What you can do is build rapport and trust to get them to fund some mad scientist shit such as

-Expedition to other side of earth. ( Think of the untold riches )
-cruise to see the edge of the world
-rocket launch with a camera they trust.

Bonus points if you actually make some money on the side and make some of them question their choices.

What does the government(s) have to gain from this

Attached: 1544095159688.png (879x788, 248K)

>It moves in a corkscrew formation and then eventually makes its way back to the start again.
explain

Also even if I wasn't stopped at the border, I find it hard to believe I'd have found some magical curve there when I didn't see any up until the point I got to.

Explain night. The sun would be constantly lighting a flat earth.

Nothing, just denying us understanding of where we exist, no big deal really

Not if its small and local, which it is

>-rocket launch with a camera they trust.
there was a flat earther that made a rocket so he could fly into space, or at least very high up, he crashed and was taken to hospital, iirc

Those guys are trolling. Everyone's different but most of the true believers I've talk to agree with my model.
Here.

so what's the gain?

prove it

Stuff mostly

Power. A population too lazy to question anything you tell them is quite easy to rule.

>That's what they want you to believe
You have fallen victim to the big map my friend, and that spinny globe thingies. It's a gorillion billion dollar industry.

Do you think that the curve is just something you can see with your eyes?

>can't explain this obvious fallacy
>"uhh it's trolling!"
i'll become a flat earther if you explain in a way that makes perfect sense

Ok sit tight

I don't personally since I don't believe it exists but surely anyone who believes in it must think they can see it.

>You spin me right round right round

I already did.

do you believe in cellular life?

Great, now I need to jack it to traps. Later, roundies.

where?

It's called the hallway effect, pretty simple concept if you think about it

Can't say I've ever seen a cell but I couldn't explain to you why they couldn't exist. My area of expertise right now is flat Earth. Cells have to wait for another day.

Read the thread.

Explain.

do you believe cellular life exists or not? simple yes/no answer

there is no explanation in this thread

I guess for now, yeah.

Did you read it?

but you didn't see it, so how can you be sure?

You need me to explain to you how things that are far away from you look smaller than things that are close to you ?
>you must really be retarded

I know and I was quite happy about it ( not the injured part )

Sending their own rocket would settle this argument once and for all but there's little work or effort around it. It's almost as if shitposting on the internet is the best way to wake up the sheeple.

there is no explanation in this thread. if it is, link it.

>Sending their own rocket would settle this argument once and for all
nah bro, they'd just say shit like "clearly the gubbement poisoned my eyes so i'd see the curve"
> It's almost as if shitposting on the internet
well yeah, people who are this ignorant don't want to do any work.

I'm not. Now that you mention it, I'm getting a bit more skeptical. Thanks for pointing out my hypocrisy.
Okay, but what does that have to do with EARTH?
There's only so much hand holding I can take per thread. At some point, you guys are going to have to find the answer to your own questions like us flat Earthers did.

I don't know what this would tell us that we don't already know. We've seen pictures of Earth from space. It's FLAT.

*Round

>There's only so much hand holding I can take per thread.
nah, that's because there is no explanation. you made a mspaint with retarded fancy sun movement, but that doesn't explain a fallacy in light areas at all, and you know it.

*round
*not spherical
Still FLAT.

Dude are you even trying anymore, is your shift almost over?

>earth is flat because a picture is flat
is this ball flat?

Attached: bball.jpg (425x428, 44K)

Look, there are things we don't know yet, things we haven't worked out. Can you claim to know everything about the universe. No. Give us a break. We'll get to everything eventually. Flat Earth is still a young theory and there are a few gaps in our knowledge. I admit this all freely. Your question, however, has been answered.

Round ... well okay... oblate spheroid

I mean... technically. It's a 2D image. The dimensiosn of the actual ball in the picture in real life? Who knows? It could be flat. We can't see all the side.

>just believe us because we don't know everything
fucking LOL. are you stupid?

>Who knows? It could be flat.
fucking lmaoing at your stupidity

So you've seen that ball in real life? You've confirmed it's spherical?

That's your exact position as well, though.

I'm not that shill but I wanted to tell that it isn't a young theory. If you look into the debate you will find that there have always been critical thinkers who have rejected the heliocentric Jesuit model

i.imgur.com/O03NCWy.gifv

explain this flatties

yeah i've seen a shitload of balls in my life

no, i'm not telling people to believe my retarded theories because i don't know anything.