Got blackmailed into eating shit by a 15 year old. If I didn't send him this video, he would go to the police

Got blackmailed into eating shit by a 15 year old. If I didn't send him this video, he would go to the police.

Attached: proof.webm (640x640, 566K)

Bump

Not sure why we're s'posed to care

>eating shit
>15yr old
Sure thing spambot

Kill
Your
Fucking
Self

are you a pedo or something? fucking yikes

def a pedo who got outbaited

I'm not a pedophile, but police would easily misunderstand everything.
Basically the 15yo asshole has my whatsapp conversation with his 12yo sister where I jokingly asked her for some pictures to see how far she would go because she started texting me first. He somehow has the conversation and he threatened to beat me up and go to the police.

>he would go to the police.
with what?

Sure. But you liked it. There's no way that someone eats shit and doesn't throw up. Unless you like it already.

>jokingly
yeah ok, not a pedo, it was a joke Yea Forumsoys

>jokingly
>she started texting me first
sure buddy

Guidance counselor: Where do you see yourself in 15 years?

user:

>This thread

and how did the 15yo see your convos? are you just that much of a dipshit?

I swear to god I never had intentions of actually asking for nude pictures just to joke since all young people do that. The problem is that I am 26.
Her sister showed them to him. Dude was threatening to beat me up and go to the police if I didn't eat shit.

It wasn't a joke. Jokes are funny. You're a pedo. The sooner you admit that the better.

Stale pasta

so you couldn't just meet the girl and delete the convos from the 12yo's phone if the 15 yo/her sis hasn't already took pics of the convos?
Also that video of you eating shit won't stop anything,if they want to go to the police they will go regardless,they might show the cops the video so they all can have a good laugh at you or simply barf

this is legit copy pasta u fucking dumb cunts

Attached: bait fail.jpg (326x179, 8K)

Ah shit forgot to reverse image search first

No he won't. Blackmailing is illegal and he can get in big trouble so I don't think he will risk it.

Attached: we-have-this-thread-every-day.png (500x504, 115K)