Just found the weirdest/creepiest youtube channel...only has 70 subs...watch the first 20 seconds and you will agree...

Just found the weirdest/creepiest youtube channel...only has 70 subs...watch the first 20 seconds and you will agree.....the guy makes hundreds of these videos and it doesn't appear to be a parody...And no, this isnt my youtube channel, and I am trying to promote no one:

youtube.com/watch?v=l7hKMtJeWfo

Attached: TheCookieJar.png (438x742, 341K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=er0MH4W6TLo
youtube.com/watch?v=u0GPQpAbTyw
youtube.com/watch?v=34hiDAiW2Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=J26zN-0d17Q
reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/9kjssf/the_bizarre_case_of_karin_catherine_waldegrave/
youtube.com/watch?v=7Urv2ynriJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your channel sucks

lol fuck my life, but seriously

watched first 20s of video. Yeah that is not a parody that's severe mental illness. Tbh those kind of channels are not that rare, I just find it hard to watch, because I feel sorry for them

youtube.com/watch?v=er0MH4W6TLo

youtube.com/watch?v=u0GPQpAbTyw

Reported.

Enjoy your ban.

He's just a simple guy making simple videos

Attached: 1556520040763.gif (180x320, 34K)

AYYE dude might have mental illness but he's got a cool recipe for what sounds like some decent coffee and he's sharing it with the world. What have you done, user?

the only thing weird about this is his voice
never heard anything like that before
besides that its obviously just some mentally disabled guy who likes to post his recipes. Pretty wholesome if you ask me

Attached: gdWIxn2.jpg (564x564, 37K)

youtube.com/watch?v=34hiDAiW2Cg

The voice is easy to explain. I had a mate back in high-school with the same thing.
People born with vocal cords closer than they should be. Just gives them a squeakier and quieter voice, and maybe some anxiety thanks to cunt kids doing what cunt kids do.

maybe so but he obviously has some kind of mental handicap

You know what.. I actually find this wholesome as fuck. I'd fuck his anus and cum on that bald head.

Scratch that... this nigga just going on google and reading the first recipe he finds. Fucking retard lol.

Have even tasted iced peanut butter oreo coffee? It's fucking delicious, so fuck off faggot this recipe is fucking delicious.

You've never encountered mental illness. I suggest sharing an apartment with a paranoid schizophrenic - this will give you a crash course, and reset the clock on your Weird-Shit-O-Meter.

this made my boner go away so fast

Everybody point and laugh at OP for being a giant faggot, as usual.

Guy is clearly mentally disabled and enjoys making videos. So fucking what?
>"hurr durr look at how weird he is!"
>OP doesn't realize the only retard is in the mirror
What did you expect? Praise?
>spend countless hours on YouTube trying to find obscure videos
>post links on a cambodian brick mason forum seeking validation
>get called a faggot, again
>play vidya offline, at least cod ai cant talk back when you rage

you post that before you post this?
youtube.com/watch?v=J26zN-0d17Q
idk who or what these people are on but i want some

>youtube.com/watch?v=J26zN-0d17Q
I just grabbed the first one I got on a quick search. So many hours spent in that rabbit hole. Refbatch/chipchan/bumblefiddle/Waldegrave days

can you explain what these people are doing?
what the fuck is this?
its all seems like random bullshit

OP here....it doesnt appear like he is a schizo though, does it?

hahaha

:(

refbatch was a channel with that cracked-out chick that had videos posted to it that at times were actually almost impossible for a person to generate that much content. All russian(?) ranting and disturbing in the sheer quantity.

Chipchan is a korean woman who believes she's being gang stalked who streams her sleep patterns live 24/7. She believes her sleep is being fucked with as a method of mind control.

Bumble fiddle is pretty much an art project youtube channel but the videos are very well done and creepy, uncanny

Karin Catherine Waldegrave is nearly impossible to explain succinctly. Here's a good summary reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/9kjssf/the_bizarre_case_of_karin_catherine_waldegrave/

Attached: 02-winnie-the-pooh.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 25K)

very interesting
all of this is why i love the internet lmao
i've heard about chipchan before but everything else you mentioned is brand new to me. Gotta love how crazy this shit can get.

He seems like a retarded sweetheart

Waldegrave in particular sticks with me

numbers stations

thx u so much

Maybe, maybe not - it's impossible to tell until they try to remove the electric whistle from the back of your head with a screwdriver, or stab a child to death because The Venga Boys told them to.

Stay alert, fucker.

it's not weird or creepy you little girl. You fucking pussy.
it's just a very simple minded guy with a lil loose screw.

don't forgot the one where the woman uploads videos where she just sits in front of the camera and cries. i forgot her channel name.

Abanjsj

Is that the Dude’s landlord Marty

He seems to be handicapped. Show some decency for once and leave the guy alone.

Attached: wallhaven-723726.png (1920x1080, 449K)

>or stab a child to death because The Venga Boys told them to.

I'm laughing so fucking hard right now

youtube.com/watch?v=7Urv2ynriJw

In this video he looks like a normal guy and laughs his ass off in the beginning of the video, I think he's just acting for the lulz